Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Readers Guide: Facts proven PM, Mrs Reid, Stanton, Steps, Our Man,etc threads?  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement
For readers w/o the time or maybe the interest (YET) to attempt to wade through long threads of opinions, trading of criticisms, and other interpretations of who was present or positioned when and where, aside from on the sixth floor, and what is proven any of them actually did or said in the minutes just before or after shots rang out.

Considering the outsized focus on the issues surrounding the TSBD, its inhabitants at the time and just outside the building, along with DPD officer Baker, vs the facts actually resulting from this outsized focus, I am not yet convinced this outsized focus, considering the actual facts resulting from it since mid-2013, is not a sort of distraction "OP," as I strongly suspect Garrison was running in 1967, aggravated by my observation of the general reluctance to even discuss or to analyze the meaning of recent facts I've presented proving Garrison and Shaw keeping the same secret, to the grave.

I try to maintain a comparatively strict, results oriented approach to researching and posting.
I think it is vital to make a facts supported case to the many more readers than posters who read our posts on this forum.
Please post verifiable facts you've already posted in the threads I included in this thread's title, in the hope of making this thread a clearinghouse for readers to become better informed and for posters to have a quicker reference resource to cite and link to in their future posts on this forum, vs wading through 75 to 100 page threads clouded with speculation and challemges to that speculation, often represented as fact.

I am not seeing, and I've been watching closely since 2013 when PM theory and associated Roy Truly-DPD officer Baker speculation emerged (and took hold) verifiable facts nailed down, judging by the lack of consensus in all of these threads themselves, and it is not because I totally object to the focus and the effort to obtain and glean such facts.

In fact, in Aug., 2013, I provided photographic proof resulting in consensus in the determination of the identity of William Shelley. I was inspired to look because of Sean Murphy's first post in the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD thread".

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 06:56:14 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Readers Guide: Facts proven PM, Mrs Reid, Stanton, Steps, Our Man,etc threads?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 07:59:30 PM »
For readers w/o the time or maybe the interest (YET) to attempt to wade through long threads of opinions, trading of criticisms, and other interpretations of who was present or positioned when and where, aside from on the sixth floor, and what is proven any of them actually did or said in the minutes just before or after shots rang out.

Considering the outsized focus on the issues surrounding the TSBD, its inhabitants at the time and just outside the building, along with DPD officer Baker, vs the facts actually resulting from this outsized focus, I am not yet convinced this outsized focus, considering the actual facts resulting from it since mid-2013, is not a sort of distraction "OP," as I strongly suspect Garrison was running in 1967, aggravated by my observation of the general reluctance to even discuss or to analyze the meaning of recent facts I've presented proving Garrison and Shaw keeping the same secret, to the grave.

I try to maintain a comparatively strict, results oriented approach to researching and posting.
I think it is vital to make a facts supported case to the many more readers than posters who read our posts on this forum.
Please post verifiable facts you've already posted in the threads I included in this thread's title, in the hope of making this thread a clearinghouse for readers to become better informed and for posters to have a quicker reference resource to cite and link to in their future posts on this forum, vs wading through 75 to 100 page threads clouded with speculation and challemges to that speculation, often represented as fact.

I am not seeing, and I've been watching closely since 2013 when PM theory and associated Roy Truly-DPD officer Baker speculation emerged (and took hold) verifiable facts nailed down, judging by the lack of consensus in all of these threads themselves, and it is not because I totally object to the focus and the effort to obtain and glean such facts.

In fact, in Aug., 2013, I provided photographic proof resulting in consensus in the determination of the identity of William Shelley. I was inspired to look because of Sean Murphy's first post in the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD thread".

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

Mr Scully, if research into the front steps @ 12.30pm 11/22/63 via (inter alia) the photographic and filmic record is something you consider so unworthy of a serious researcher like yourself and so deleterious to the cause of serious JFK assassination research, why on earth were you 'inspired to look because of Sean Murphy's first post in the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD thread"'? I mean, you wouldn't want folks to come away with the impression that your ultimate motivation in all this is personal kudos, would you?

Thumb1:

Offline Tom Scully

Mr Scully, if research into the front steps @ 12.30pm 11/22/63 via (inter alia) the photographic and filmic record is something you consider so unworthy of a serious researcher like yourself and so deleterious to the cause of serious JFK assassination research, why on earth were you 'inspired to look because of Sean Murphy's first post in the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD thread"'? I mean, you wouldn't want folks to come away with the impression that your ultimate motivation in all this is personal kudos, would you?

Thumb1:

Quote from: Tom Scully on Today at 06:39:46 PM

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 08:21:17 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Quote from: Tom Scully on Today at 06:39:46 PM

Yes, but why was it important to identify Mr Shelley?

Offline Michael Walton

My hope for this thread is that, in just a few pages, perhaps in 15 or less, readers can quickly learn of verifiable facts that will drive consensus. I hope posters here will post examples of their best work. I assume this will primarily consist of LINKS Supported, verifiable facts.

Does this apply only to the Oswald in the vestibule discussion or anything else?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Yes, but why was it important to identify Mr Shelley?

Bumped for Mr Scully! Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

Hello, Mr Scully?

You wrote this in your opening post:

"I am not seeing, and I've been watching closely since 2013 when PM theory and associated Roy Truly-DPD officer Baker speculation emerged (and took hold) verifiable facts nailed down, judging by the lack of consensus in all of these threads themselves, and it is not because I totally object to the focus and the effort to obtain and glean such facts.

In fact, in Aug., 2013, I provided photographic proof resulting in consensus in the determination of the identity of William Shelley. I was inspired to look because of Sean Murphy's first post in the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD thread"."

Why were you "inspired to look" for Mr Shelley, and what did you hope this might lead to?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum