Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Readers Guide: Facts proven PM, Mrs Reid, Stanton, Steps, Our Man,etc threads?  (Read 476 times)

Online Tom Scully

Does this apply only to the Oswald in the vestibule discussion or anything else?

Michael, I tried doing an "any example" thread nearly nine years ago on the Ed Forum.:
(BTW, Simkin busted me from "mod" to guest on June 9, 2013 in reaction to a "Break Through" I discovered that ruffled Simkin's and his pal Peter Janney's feathers and those of contributor to his book, HP Albarelli.) Albarelli had cited my work and did so again in his final book. As I post this, POTUS candidate Cory Booker is on TV, asserting he is the "only one" who can fix our problems....

What Is a "Break Through" Thread or Post, Is "This", One?
By Guest Tom Scully, February 16, 2011 in JFK Assassination Debate

Alan Ford is reasonably pointing out the difficulty in citing examples of your own work without seeming it to be a set-up for the purpose of self promotion.

I extend this offer to him; post some examples of your work posted in the threads you titled that are named in the title of this thread and I will replace the example of my consensus building work currently in this thread's OP with examples Alan posts, if Alan agrees to remove his current posts in this thread and I remove mine, between my OP and this post.

The same offer is extended to Mr. Doyle. This thread's OP can feature only examples of what Mr. Ford and Mr. Doyle expect are the most consensus building examples of their own work, in service to better understanding of readers like me.

I believe a "break through" results in consensus halting the growth of threads to 25+ pages and that threads are long in reaction to the weakness of claims, lack of proof.

Michael, I am not convinced there is much agreement on what constitutes a proved claim, or that the purpose of debate is to end it by adequately supporting what is being debated.

Please post any example of what you expect is supported adequately to end debate of reasonable posters. If we could build consensus on what works to end debate and what does not, it seems to me we can better predict, at the outset, what gaps in the body of knowledge of JFK Assassination research are more likely to be eliminated. Endless debate about essentially related "suspicions" has a direct relationship to practicality deficit, unrealistic expectations of what to focus on and pursue.

This is why I so far regard these similar, looooonnnng, image interpretation threads as little more than endless (dark star attention sucking) distraction.

I appreciate your concern, Royell. However I am not seeking praise or validation of anyone who posts on this forum, merely pointing out that criticism of me by Mr. Ford or anyone else here should be weighed alongside their actual accomplishments and reputations as researchers presenting anything of recognized value. I suggest you, Mr. Ford, and Mr. Doyle-Yates reevaluate your approaches and your actual research results. As in the late author Albarelli's book published a few years ago.,
A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and...
I have recently been informed by Leslie Sharp that my research will again be cited in their soon to be released, final book.

I've been given a gift, I am eager to share it. Mr. Ford and others offer clutter and criticism, until they actually demonstrate otherwise.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 03:31:53 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Yes, but why was it important to identify Mr Shelley?

Bumped for Mr Scully! Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

Hello, Mr Scully?

You wrote this in your opening post:

"I am not seeing, and I've been watching closely since 2013 when PM theory and associated Roy Truly-DPD officer Baker speculation emerged (and took hold) verifiable facts nailed down, judging by the lack of consensus in all of these threads themselves, and it is not because I totally object to the focus and the effort to obtain and glean such facts.

In fact, in Aug., 2013, I provided photographic proof resulting in consensus in the determination of the identity of William Shelley. I was inspired to look because of Sean Murphy's first post in the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD thread"."

Why were you "inspired to look" for Mr Shelley, and what did you hope this might lead to?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Brian Doyle

Readers Guide: Facts proven PM, Mrs Reid, Stanton, Steps, Our Man,etc threads?
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2019, 02:09:44 PM »

The same offer is extended to Mr. Doyle. This thread's OP can feature only examples of what Mr. Ford and Mr. Doyle expect are the most consensus building examples of their own work, in service to better understanding of readers like me.

Anyone with the skill necessary to participate in the first place would already know I have shown enough evidence to conclude Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...

The reason Stancak avoided doing any graphic of Wiegman is because he knew it would make the suggestion Prayer Man had a foot on the step impossible so he dishonestly avoided it...

That kind of intellectual dishonesty is protected and promoted on the Education Forum by moderator James Gordon and the sharp skill that is called for in the premise of "debate" is vilified and banned...

Stancak's outright dishonesty is coddled by Gordon and he is told to "take your time"...3 years later we still see no Wiegman graphic from Stancak and he is not hurrying to offer any...

This protection of incompetent pseudo-analysis is labeled with the preposterous contortion "knowing how to treat people" while the skilled are intellectually assassinated and the unskilled are given preferred board access...

« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 03:26:59 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online John Iacoletti

Anyone with the skill necessary to participate in the first place would already know I have shown enough evidence to conclude Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...

No, you’ve made up a bunch of falsehoods and called them “evidence”.

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View