Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Readers Guide: Facts proven PM, Mrs Reid, Stanton, Steps, Our Man,etc threads?  (Read 477 times)

Online Tom Scully

For readers w/o the time or maybe the interest (YET) to attempt to wade through long threads of opinions, trading of criticisms, and other interpretations of who was present or positioned when and where, aside from on the sixth floor, and what is proven any of them actually did or said in the minutes just before or after shots rang out.

Considering the outsized focus on the issues surrounding the TSBD, its inhabitants at the time and just outside the building, along with DPD officer Baker, vs the facts actually resulting from this outsized focus, I am not yet convinced this outsized focus, considering the actual facts resulting from it since mid-2013, is not a sort of distraction "OP," as I strongly suspect Garrison was running in 1967, aggravated by my observation of the general reluctance to even discuss or to analyze the meaning of recent facts I've presented proving Garrison and Shaw keeping the same secret, to the grave.

I try to maintain a comparatively strict, results oriented approach to researching and posting.
I think it is vital to make a facts supported case to the many more readers than posters who read our posts on this forum.
Please post verifiable facts you've already posted in the threads I included in this thread's title, in the hope of making this thread a clearinghouse for readers to become better informed and for posters to have a quicker reference resource to cite and link to in their future posts on this forum, vs wading through 75 to 100 page threads clouded with speculation and challemges to that speculation, often represented as fact.

I am not seeing, and I've been watching closely since 2013 when PM theory and associated Roy Truly-DPD officer Baker speculation emerged (and took hold) verifiable facts nailed down, judging by the lack of consensus in all of these threads themselves, and it is not because I totally object to the focus and the effort to obtain and glean such facts.

In fact, in Aug., 2013, I provided photographic proof resulting in consensus in the determination of the identity of William Shelley. I was inspired to look because of Sean Murphy's first post in the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD thread".

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 06:56:14 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Brian Doyle

Readers Guide: Facts proven PM, Mrs Reid, Stanton, Steps, Our Man,etc threads?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 07:25:44 PM »
I think Tom is trying to edge in an accusation here that I am somehow participating in an Intel disinformation op with my Prayer Man posting...

As is usual with Tom's posting it is hard to figure out what exactly he's trying to say...

It has always been my opinion that the Prayer Man issue was a giant waste of time and that the source of that bogus claim was possibly an Intel op being disguised as "outside the box" conspiracy research...But most likely the real cause is unskilled researchers cutting corners and making unproven claims in order to bypass their obvious lack of skill and qualification...

If you possess the skill to participate at this level of photo analysis research you'll already know Prayer Man is Stanton just from the evidence that has already been shown...

I have real issues with Jim D because he already posted admission that Prayer Man was Stanton, but knowing I was correct, and therefore being unfairly persecuted, he agreed with Gordon that I should be banned and said it was a good idea...It is obvious to me that Jim, despite all that BS he posts about high research standards and ethics, is not beneath using dirty moderation to get rid of someone who is capable of disproving him and his cronies...

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 07:49:34 PM »
Mr. Doyle, at the bottom of my OP, I posted an example of collaboration of two researchers, Mr. Murphy and myself, resulting in a discovery ending speculation about one particular issue.

My hope for this thread is that, in just a few pages, perhaps in 15 or less, readers can quickly learn of verifiable facts that will drive consensus. I hope posters here will post examples of their best work. I assume this will primarily consist of LINKS Supported, verifiable facts.

I do not see any links supported facts included in Mr. Doyle's reply to my OP, but it seems only fair for him to question my continued suspicion, that some posters are actually posting a (chronic, determined) disinfo OP of distraction, which I would enjoy being PROVED wrong about.

I suggest the best way to dampen my suspicions would also be the best way to rapidly inform readers and bring them much more quickly up to speed, compared to what they have to struggle through reading currently in the other threads. Take the opportunity in this thread to present examples of your most important research results related to the issues described in the thread title and opening post, supported by links (that send readers to a specific forum post on another thread or other facts based source) and or images. Make your most compelling case, right here! Create a sort of index in this thread.

The reason this is to the benefit of posters in all of the other threads is, by presenting what you believe are your verifiable research successes, you increase your chances of attracting collaborators and better informed supporters than by authoring post after post in thread after thread that swell to 250 or more posts each because no consensus is ever reached, the longest of these threads becoming unreadable. Consider using this opportunity to highlight your best results and include links to direct readers to specific posts in those long threads, as well as to your primary sources.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 08:03:33 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 07:49:34 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 07:56:32 PM »
I've already met those demands by proving Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

In fact your boy Jim D admitted it when he said "To be truthful, when I first saw the Prayer Man image I thought the person was too stocky to be Oswald"...

My point here is that you are violating your own premise of wasting time and not going right to the truth...

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 07:59:30 PM »
For readers w/o the time or maybe the interest (YET) to attempt to wade through long threads of opinions, trading of criticisms, and other interpretations of who was present or positioned when and where, aside from on the sixth floor, and what is proven any of them actually did or said in the minutes just before or after shots rang out.

Considering the outsized focus on the issues surrounding the TSBD, its inhabitants at the time and just outside the building, along with DPD officer Baker, vs the facts actually resulting from this outsized focus, I am not yet convinced this outsized focus, considering the actual facts resulting from it since mid-2013, is not a sort of distraction "OP," as I strongly suspect Garrison was running in 1967, aggravated by my observation of the general reluctance to even discuss or to analyze the meaning of recent facts I've presented proving Garrison and Shaw keeping the same secret, to the grave.

I try to maintain a comparatively strict, results oriented approach to researching and posting.
I think it is vital to make a facts supported case to the many more readers than posters who read our posts on this forum.
Please post verifiable facts you've already posted in the threads I included in this thread's title, in the hope of making this thread a clearinghouse for readers to become better informed and for posters to have a quicker reference resource to cite and link to in their future posts on this forum, vs wading through 75 to 100 page threads clouded with speculation and challemges to that speculation, often represented as fact.

I am not seeing, and I've been watching closely since 2013 when PM theory and associated Roy Truly-DPD officer Baker speculation emerged (and took hold) verifiable facts nailed down, judging by the lack of consensus in all of these threads themselves, and it is not because I totally object to the focus and the effort to obtain and glean such facts.

In fact, in Aug., 2013, I provided photographic proof resulting in consensus in the determination of the identity of William Shelley. I was inspired to look because of Sean Murphy's first post in the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD thread".

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

Mr Scully, if research into the front steps @ 12.30pm 11/22/63 via (inter alia) the photographic and filmic record is something you consider so unworthy of a serious researcher like yourself and so deleterious to the cause of serious JFK assassination research, why on earth were you 'inspired to look because of Sean Murphy's first post in the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD thread"'? I mean, you wouldn't want folks to come away with the impression that your ultimate motivation in all this is personal kudos, would you?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 07:59:30 PM »

Online Tom Scully

Mr Scully, if research into the front steps @ 12.30pm 11/22/63 via (inter alia) the photographic and filmic record is something you consider so unworthy of a serious researcher like yourself and so deleterious to the cause of serious JFK assassination research, why on earth were you 'inspired to look because of Sean Murphy's first post in the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD thread"'? I mean, you wouldn't want folks to come away with the impression that your ultimate motivation in all this is personal kudos, would you?

Thumb1:

Quote from: Tom Scully on Today at 06:39:46 PM

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 08:21:17 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Alan Ford

Quote from: Tom Scully on Today at 06:39:46 PM

Yes, but why was it important to identify Mr Shelley?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rick Plant

I've already met those demands by proving Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

In fact your boy Jim D admitted it when he said "To be truthful, when I first saw the Prayer Man image I thought the person was too stocky to be Oswald"...

My point here is that you are violating your own premise of wasting time and not going right to the truth...

:D :D :D

You have not proven Sarah Stanton is prayer man. Stanton was to the left of Frazier and never to the right. Stanton had white hair and was extremely overweight. The prayer figure is not. Stanton's FBI statement proves she was never in that location. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

Doyle has never posted a single fact-based or evidence-based thing. Instead, he has treated us to nearly 600 falsehoods and fabrications. Which is why he has been banned from every other assassination-related forum and Facebook group.

Offline Michael Walton

My hope for this thread is that, in just a few pages, perhaps in 15 or less, readers can quickly learn of verifiable facts that will drive consensus. I hope posters here will post examples of their best work. I assume this will primarily consist of LINKS Supported, verifiable facts.

Does this apply only to the Oswald in the vestibule discussion or anything else?

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View