Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Another flaw in the Garrison research & writing of DiEugenio & Lisa Pease  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement
Have you ever resented learning something new or having someone like me put it in front of your face, but not wanting to
know because it contradicts what you know you already know? It happens to me too often and I resent it and assume others are similarly unappreciative of suddenly learning unimpeachable truth.

Despite my 2016 discovery that Mildred Crumb Lyons Lemann (wife of NOLA attorney Monty Lemann) was step-mother of Garrison accused, "WDSU outside counsel" distributing CIA funds to pay lawyers representing clients obstructing the Garrison investigation, Stephen B. Lemann and his brother, Thomas B. Lemann, father of prominent, chronic Garrison critic Nicholas B. Lemann, and that Mildred C.L. Lemann also happened to have a daughter, also Mildred, married to former CIA covert agent, David G. Baldwin, described by author Joan Mellen,

https://jfkfacts.org/provocative-prolific-joan-mellen/#comment-869223
Tom S.  April 12, 2016 at 1:25 pm

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Unredacted_-_Episode_1_-_Transcript.html
Unredacted Episode 1: Transcript of Interview with Joan Mellen
Joan Mellen is the author of A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK’s Assassination, and the Case That Should Have Changed History. This interview was conducted on 22 Feb 2006. Tyler Weaver provided the introduction, and the interview was conducted by Rex Bradford.
…….
REX: I – I think –

JOAN: – when (Attorney Edward) Baldwin was present, he was a CIA asset, his brother worked for the International Trade Mart and Clay Shaw, David Baldwin, and these, these are CIA people….

In the course of attempting to determine if my new fact checked research details were actually original, I found identical details, by author of a biography of Clay Shaw, Donald H Carpenter.

https://books.google.com/books?id=9mQtAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT138&lpg=PT138&dq="joan+mellen"...

...I am hoping the above flaw in the research and writing of DiEugenio, Ms. Pease, and Ms. Mellen is obvious to readers. Garrison had kept secret, even from his own biography editor, Zachary Sklar, co-screenplay writer with Oliver Stone, of "JFK the Movie," that "CIA brothers" David and Edward Baldwin, were sons of Garrison's wife's father's sister, Adele Ziegler Baldwin Raworth, and that Shaw knew this from the week after his arrest. The Lemanns, including Garrison critic, Nicholas, Clay Shaw, the Baldwin brothers, and Garrison were all keeping the same secret.... that the Garrison alleged "conflict" with the CIA likely could have been sorted out over a family dinner on Easter Sunday, 1967.

In the last hour, still smarting from a couple of cheap shots posted by Mr. Smith and Mr. Freeman on the now 54 pages long Tippit shooting thread, I got back to work, intent on presenting this in my recent thread.

US Navy - USMC "players"
Started by Tom Scully on November 15, 2019, 08:12:02 PM

...I was quickly "sucker punched," a third time...

I was about to post these to emphasize that the money men behind Freeport Sulphur, Rockefeller & Whitney, just happened to be linked to fellow Scroll & Key, Yale Secret Society member and later Freeport Sulphur executive, Charles A. Wight.

May. 1925 :

For years, I had taken this DiEugenio and Pease research as a given.:

David Atlee Phillips, Clay Shaw and ... - Kennedys And King
https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/david-atlee-phillips-clay-shaw-and-freeport-sulphur
Apr 15, 1996 - Lisa Pease reports on Freeport Sulphur and its relationship to the JFK ... which reports that DICK WHITE, a high official of Freeport Sulphur, and ... One man whose name we first thought to be WHITE apparently is WIGHT, Vice President of Freeport Sulphur who reputedly made the flight. Currently an effort is being made to locate WIGHT, who lives in New York. Despite the fact that the original source of this information was JULES RICCO KIMBLE, a man with a record, this lead keeps growing stronger. From the very outset it had been reported that the flight had something to do with the import of nickle following the loss of the original import supply from Cuba. Recent information developed on WIGHT in a separate memo indicated that he is now on the Board of Directors of the Freeport Nickel Company, a subsidiary of Freeport Sulphur. - NODA Clay Shaw Lead File note, no date...

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/P%20Disk/Plaine%20James%20J/Item%2002.pdf

But, just an hour ago, I noticed at the top of the second page of the two page Garrison memo I found in the Harold Weissberg archive available at the link at the bottom of the above quote box,
In. '63 or 64:
Reported' that. Dick White, Pres. 1st Netl - Gretna,

I had never seen that detail associated with White, aka Wight before, and I did some digging to try to resolve it.
Ironically, today's much larger First National Bank is HQ'd in Gretna, Nebraska, and not in Gretna of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.

On page 4 of this 110 page, 1962 brochure.:
https://www.jeffersonhistoricalsociety.com/VirtualArchives/jpyr/1962a.pdf

So, the actual Dick White may still have flown with Ferrie and Shaw, though he denied it, he is actually not Charles A. Wight,
tapped for Scroll & Key in 1921 with fellow Freeport executive, Godfrey Stillman Rockefeller, as Lisa Pease assumed and DiEugenio presented, several times since 1996.
http://files.usgwarchives.net/la/jefferson/bios/white.txt
William Richard "Dick" White 1901-1990
Submitted by:  N.O.V.A. April 2005   Source:  Times Picayune 06-21-1990
...William Richard "Dick" White, 89, died June 1, two days before
his 73rd anniversary at the First National Bank
of Jefferson,
where he began his career at 16 as an office boy and worked his
way up to president. Upon his retirement at 82, White became
chairman emeritus of FNJ....

...Like his brother, William J. White, Gretna mayor for 36 years, Dick's
first name was also William.  He never tired of telling the story of
how his mother named both her sons after their father.

It was a tribute to his greatness that 600 people came to his wake
and waited in line to pay their respects to his widow. And Helen, a
delicate beauty at 86, had something to say to each of them....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 08:46:26 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Another flaw in the Garrison research & writing of DiEugenio & Lisa Pease
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 07:45:56 AM »
Have you ever resented learning something new or having someone like me put it in front of your face, but not wanting to
know because it contradicts what you know you already know? It happens to me too often and I resent it and assume others are similarly unappreciative of suddenly learning unimpeachable truth.

Despite my 2016 discovery that Mildred Crumb Lyons Lemann (wife of NOLA attorney Monty Lemann) was step-mother of Garrison accused, "WDSU outside counsel" distributing CIA funds to pay lawyers representing clients obstructing the Garrison investigation, Stephen B. Lemann and his brother, Thomas B. Lemann, father of prominent, chronic Garrison critic Nicholas B. Lemann, and that Mildred C.L. Lemann also happened to have a daughter, also Mildred, married to former CIA covert agent, David G. Baldwin, described by author Joan Mellen,

In the course of attempting to determine if my new fact checked research details were actually original, I found identical details, by author of a biography of Clay Shaw, Donald H Carpenter.

https://books.google.com/books?id=9mQtAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT138&lpg=PT138&dq="joan+mellen"...

...I am hoping the above flaw in the research and writing of DiEugenio, Ms. Pease, and Ms. Mellen is obvious to readers. Garrison had kept secret, even from his own biography editor, Zachary Sklar, co-screenplay writer with Oliver Stone, of "JFK the Movie," that "CIA brothers" David and Edward Baldwin, were sons of Garrison's wife's father's sister, Adele Ziegler Baldwin Raworth, and that Shaw knew this from the week after his arrest. The Lemanns, including Garrison critic, Nicholas, Clay Shaw, the Baldwin brothers, and Garrison were all keeping the same secret.... that the Garrison alleged "conflict" with the CIA likely could have been sorted out over a family dinner on Easter Sunday, 1967.

In the last hour, still smarting from a couple of cheap shots posted by Mr. Smith and Mr. Freeman on the now 54 pages long Tippit shooting thread, I got back to work, intent on presenting this in my recent thread.

...I was quickly "sucker punched," a third time...

I was about to post these to emphasize that the money men behind Freeport Sulphur, Rockefeller & Whitney, just happened to be linked to fellow Scroll & Key, Yale Secret Society member and later Freeport Sulphur executive, Charles A. Wight.

May. 1925 :

For years, I had taken this DiEugenio and Pease research as a given.:

But, just an hour ago, I noticed at the top of the second page of the two page Garrison memo I found in the Harold Weissberg archive available at the link at the bottom of the above quote box,
I had never seen that detail associated with White, aka Wight before, and I did some digging to try to resolve it.
Ironically, today's much larger First National Bank is HQ'd in Gretna, Nebraska, and not in Gretna of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.

On page 4 of this 110 page, 1962 brochure.:
https://www.jeffersonhistoricalsociety.com/VirtualArchives/jpyr/1962a.pdf

So, the actual Dick White may still have flown with Ferrie and Shaw, though he denied it, he is actually not Charles A. Wight,
tapped for Scroll & Key in 1921 with fellow Freeport executive, Godfrey Stillman Rockefeller, as Lisa Pease assumed and DiEugenio presented, several times since 1996.

As long as there is money to be made in 'Oliverizing' Garrison, most authors/researchers/speakers won't toss out their invested time.  A bit like the 'Judyth Bakering' of Oswald et. al, whose publisher has made sure several of his other books have corroborated her LIES.  Ka-ching!!!  Hey, who here is going to JudyFest ???   IF YOU USE THIS CODE (123-SUKKA) WE WILL OFFER A 5% DISCOUNT ON YOUR TICKET !!!!