Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: US Navy - USMC "players"  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Tom Scully

US Navy - USMC "players"
« on: November 15, 2019, 08:12:02 PM »
Advertisement
Accused assassin Oswald was a "hardship discharged." USMC enlistee...

1944: Garry Coit was later the CIA handler of Priscilla Johnson and just happened to be one of sixteen fraternity housemates of CIA's Tom Devine, aka WUBRINY-1
https://web.archive.org/web/20151010063624/http://sigmachi.mit.edu/docs/beaver_sigs/1946_bsig_vol1946_no1.pdf
Page 3 :

Devine just happened to be a K-9 private school classmate of Joseph F Dryer, Jr.'s brother, Peter. Devine was editor
of that school's 1944 yearbook, documenting a class of just ten graduates. Peter Dryer had left the class (originally of 20 classmates) after ninth grade to follow his brother, Joseph, to Choate in Wallingford, CT. Readers can reasonably assume yearbook editor Tom Devine had a hand in including this tribute to Peter Dryer and the nine other classmates who had transferred out during their high school years....

My discovery, above, prompted a question to author Joan Mellen resulting in this reply.:

Joan Mellen wrote: Link

US Navy veteran, Bush, who was also a longtime acquaintance of George DeMohrenschildt, who happened to be close enough to US Navy Admiral, Chester Bruton, to bring Oswald's family to Adm. Bruton's Dallas home to use his swimming pool.
"Bemis" just happened to be Bush best friend, Fitzgerald "Gerry" Bemiss, advisor of Henry Hurt in his effort to threaten Billy Joe Lord, according to Lord himself, into cooperating with Hurt's Reader's Digest sponsored book about the JFK Assassination.
Bemiss's grandmother, Cyane Dandridge Williams Bemiss, happened to be the aunt of both Freeport Sulphur's chairman, Langbourne Williams and his brother, who happened to be Henry Hurt's father-in-law.:

The China Diary of George H. W. Bush: The Making of a Global ...
https://books.google.com/....
Jeffrey A. Engel - 2011
FOUND INSIDE - PAGE 311
The Making of a Global President Jeffrey A. Engel. I brought home a picture ... Bemis, Lias and Devine had a meeting regarding my political future—very thoughtful of them.5 All I know now is to do the best job one can here. There is no credit in ...

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=145503&relPageId=135&search=beamis_and%20hotels
2. FBI 62-109060 JFK HQ File, Additional Releases, Part 3 of 3, pg 135
Found in: FBI JFK Assassination File (62-109060)
Beamis (?)
, chairman of the Republican Party in Virginia and owner of "a string of hotels" in that state, for help in persuading me to tell what I know about Oswald

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/10150005/james-kelsey-cogswell
.... Also noteworthy is that LTJG Harry Hull III a great grandson of Rear Admiral Cogswell and a nephew of Captain Cogswell.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/17374-what-is-a-break-through-thread-or-post-is-this-one/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-220402
Guest Tom Scully - Posted February 28, 2011 (edited)
Was the scenario involving James K. Cogswell III, actually a multi agency effort to deflect the HSCA's attention away from ONI? Too many coincidences... Cogswell had been married to the daughter of Will Farish III's inheritance trustee; Farish became GHW Bush's "best friend." De Mohrenshildt's 1942, Washington DC housemate, later Rear Admiral Harry Hull's wife was Cogswell's first cousin. Their landlord, later retired Rear Admiral Paul L. Joachim was brutally shot to death in Oct., 1962. Joachim's step-father was the designer of US Navy codebreakers' first Underwood Code Machine aka the Kata-Kana Typewriter. Carl A. Joerissen became Paul Joachim's stepfather when Paul was 8 years old. Later four star Navy Admiral William K Phillips became Harry Hull's step-uncle when Harry was 13 years old. Cogswell's sister, Theodora, is referred to as being part of the OP, by the HSCA. One of Cogswell's aunts, wife of his uncle, Capt. Francis Cogswell, retired from the CIA in 1954. His other aunt, Bianca Harrington Cogswell, daughter of Admiral James K Cogswell, I, first married a man named Clement, and then married Capt. Donald C. Bingham. When her daughter, Louisa, married Harry Hull, Cogswell's aunt became Harry's mother-in-law. Cogswell III brought Joseph Dryer and his knowledge of De Mohrenschildt to the attention of Dorothe Matlack.....

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/demohr_g.htm

....Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. You see this occurred probably in the first period when we knew Oswald. You know there was a first period when we knew them, until about October. Then we didn't see them any more, and I think it was caused by many factors you know. We just got tired of them. We didn't like them. We did not like this particular remark about sex life, and other things you know. We just were not interested in them, and then the fact that she returned back to Oswald, see what I mean, after we had taken her away from him, that she went back to him that disgusted us.
We told her, "Now we helped you. We are not going to do anything more about you." And we didn't see them in October, November, December, see.
Mr. JENNER. Except for this party?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Except for the party, and then Christmas came and we thought well, the Oswalds all by themselves you know. It is Christmas time, we should take them out. For that period they were completely out of my mind you see. Then we decided to take them out, and I think it was in January after this party that we took them again to meet Everett Glover.
Mr. JENNER. I will get to that in a moment.
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I think actually there were two parties that we took them to. One at Ford's and the other at Everett Glover's. No, pardon me, I made a mistake. We took them also, both of them one afternoon, and I think it was still in the first period of us knowing them, to the house of Admiral Bruton who is a friend of ours, and a retired U.S. Admiral who works in Dallas and has; both he and his wife are good friends of ours. And they are very kind people.
Mrs. Bruton loves the children. She is a grandmother, and we told her that here we have that miserable couple with a child, could we bring them to the pool 1 day? And she said "fine, bring them along." And we brought them to the pool, and no sooner the admiral saw Oswald you know, and heard a few words from him, he said "take this guy away from me." This Bruton was quite a hero in the war you know, and he immediately sensed that Oswald was a revolutionary character you see, and no good. He sensed that, being a military man you see. I think he asked him a few questions "is it true that you were in the Marine Corps?" And Oswald made kind of a sour face about the Marine Corps. So it was very short and very unpleasant interview because the admiral left you know, and his wife, being a kind person, stayed there for a while you know, and then we took the Oswalds back again.
Mr. JENNER. You never did use the pool?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. They never used the pool because I don't think Oswald liked swimming. And just recently I got a letter from Mrs. Bruton in Paris saying "is that the same man that you brought once to my house?" She has been reading the story of Oswald.....

The following two events describing interaction with DeMohrenschildt of Rochester friends Dryer and Devine take place less than two weeks after DeMohrenschildt and his wife claimed to learn of Oswald's shooting attempt of Edwin Walker in Dallas.:

And, there is this still unsolved murder, with this background.:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=84&relPageId=66&search=joachim_and%20harry
1. HSCA Report, Volume XII, pg 62
Found in: HSCA Appendix Volumes
Joachim told the FBI that he was employed at the time in the Navy building. (209) The other occu- pants of the house were Lt. Cdr. Harry Hull of the U.S. Navy, and Quinton Quines, who Joachim said worked at the British Em- bassy.(210) Joachim said de Mohrenschildt lived at the house during the end of May
https://valor.militarytimes.com/hero/19260
Harry Hull
DATE OF BIRTH: January 18, 1912
PLACE OF BIRTH: Athens, Georgia
HOME OF RECORD: Athens, Georgia
Harry Hull graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis, Class of 1932. He retired as a U.S. Navy Rear Admiral.

AWARDS BY DATE OF ACTION:1 of 1
Navy Cross AWARDED FOR ACTIONS DURING World War II
Service: Navy Division: U.S.S. Thresher (SS-200)
GENERAL ORDERS:
Bureau of Naval Personnel Information Bulletin No. 325 (April 1944)

CITATION:
The President of the United States of America takes pleasure in presenting the Navy Cross to Lieutenant Commander Harry Hull (NSN: 0-71657), United States Navy, for extraordinary heroism in the line of his profession as Commanding Officer of the U.S.S. THRESHER (SS-200), during the EIGHTH, NINTH and TENTH War Patrols of that submarine, during operations against enemy Japanese forces in the Pacific Area. ....
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/49237604/paul-lamar-joachim

Chicago Tribune (IL) - October 26, 1962

HUNT SLAYER AT SERVICES FOR JOACHIM

Deceased Name: Paul L. Joachim

Funeral services were held yesterday for Paul L. Joachim, 50, retired real admiral and art dealer, while police pressed a search for his killer.

Detective Sergeant BrianHeitman of the homicide detail attended the services in the chapel at 1035 N. Dearborn st. in the hope Joachim's murderer might, too. Joachim's family attended the services along with about 50 other mourners. Burial is to be in Arlington National cemetery.

Joachim was killed by four .22 bullets early Monday fired by a young gunman who struggled with him at Banks street and North Lake Shore drive, just a block from Joachim's apartment at 1400 N. Lake Shore dr. The killer searched Joachim's pockets after he was felled, walked away, then returned to search them again. A money clip containing $35 was untouched.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 08:30:05 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

US Navy - USMC "players"
« on: November 15, 2019, 08:12:02 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

Re: US Navy - USMC "players"
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 08:15:42 PM »
Pre-empting the slurs substituted for table pounding in lieu of informative discussion.:
(The choice seems clear, either the trolls and their distracting, images speculation fixation drown out the actual researchers of facts, or not? )

One of sixteen, eh?

In Whitehorse, Yukon Territory in 1973 I ran into my grandparents from Indiana while I was hitchhiking from La Jolla to Homer, Alaska (destination Kodiak Island).

That counts for something, doesn't it?

But wait, it gets even more suspicious:

On the ferry boat from Homer to Kodiak I encountered a former (high school) classmate who had recently graduated from Stanford University, the very same school with which the Hoover Institute is affiliated!

The Hoover Institute!

Can you imagine?

At which at that very moment the never-uncovered-in-his-lifetime traitor Edward Ellis Smith (can you say "Popov's Mole"?) was working as a scholarly authority on ... gasp ...Joe Stalin!

In regular contact with Ruskie scholars in that paradise known as the USSR !

Does that mean the gal on the ferry boat was Smith's "cut out," and I (or maybe my grandparents) was his handler?

Please don't tell anyone, Tom.

Do I have to beg?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 08:28:21 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 06:53:42 AM »
Accused assassin Oswald was a "hardship discharged." USMC enlistee...

1944: Garry Coit was later the CIA handler of Priscilla Johnson and just happened to be one of sixteen fraternity housemates of CIA's Tom Devine, aka WUBRINY-1
https://web.archive.org/web/20151010063624/http://sigmachi.mit.edu/docs/beaver_sigs/1946_bsig_vol1946_no1.pdf
Page 3 :

Devine just happened to be a K-9 private school classmate of Joseph F Dryer, Jr.'s brother, Peter. Devine was editor
of that school's 1944 yearbook, documenting a class of just ten graduates. Peter Dryer had left the class (originally of 20 classmates) after ninth grade to follow his brother, Joseph, to Choate in Wallingford, CT. Readers can reasonably assume yearbook editor Tom Devine had a hand in including this tribute to Peter Dryer and the nine other classmates who had transferred out during their high school years....

My discovery, above, prompted a question to author Joan Mellen resulting in this reply.:

US Navy veteran, Bush, who was also a longtime acquaintance of George DeMohrenschildt, who happened to be close enough to US Navy Admiral, Chester Bruton, to bring Oswald's family to Adm. Bruton's Dallas home to use his swimming pool.
"Bemis" just happened to be Bush best friend, Fitzgerald "Gerry" Bemiss, advisor of Henry Hurt in his effort to threaten Billy Joe Lord, according to Lord himself, into cooperating with Hurt's Reader's Digest sponsored book about the JFK Assassination.
Bemiss's grandmother, Cyane Dandridge Williams Bemiss, happened to be the aunt of both Freeport Sulphur's chairman, Langbourne Williams and his brother, who happened to be Henry Hurt's father-in-law.:

The following two events describing interaction with DeMohrenschildt of Rochester friends Dryer and Devine take place less than two weeks after DeMohrenschildt and his wife claimed to learn of Oswald's shooting attempt of Edwin Walker in Dallas.:

And, there is this still unsolved murder, with this background.:

Unlike Mssr. Graves, I find these connections to be most engrossing.  Am sure Ms. Mellon does as well.  Keep doing what you're doing, Tom.  Screenshot everything in case of erasure or cessation of this website.  Just get it out there, and tell Tommy & others to get off of your cloud, man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 06:53:42 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 11:22:44 AM »
Unlike Mssr. Graves, I find these connections to be most engrossing.  Am sure Ms. Mellon does as well.  Keep doing what you're doing, Tom.  Screenshot everything in case of erasure or cessation of this website.  Just get it out there, and tell Tommy & others to get off of your cloud, man.

O'Blazen, O'Blazney,

Yes?  And just what has Tom "Beautiful Mind" Scully uncovered ... and ... connected ... during the past fifteen years or so that not only fascinates you but makes you think he's really on I mean onto something as regards the evil, evil, evil CIA's (or is it Georgetown's?) assassinating JFK?

Janey something or other?

Patricia McMillan?

Freeport Sulphur?

United Fruit Company?

Allen Dulles, that dirty old rat!

George Herbert Walker Bush!

The Honeymooners?

Ed Norton in ...

--  MWT  ;)

PS. Does Scully realize that, according to CIA Counterintelligence analyst Clare Edward Petty,  George DeMohrenschildt was probably a long term KGB "illegal "?

If Scully is interested in researching THAT, Dick Russell talks about it in TMWKTM  ...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 12:51:10 PM by Thomas Graves »