Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Domingo Benavides  (Read 9992 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Domingo Benavides
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2019, 02:04:58 AM »
Advertisement
What witness said anything about a smirk?

Jack Tatum.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2019, 02:04:58 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2019, 04:38:06 AM »
Jack Tatum.
Affidavit? Cite where...about the smirk.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2019, 07:11:56 AM »
How old are you? Do they allow that you use the kindergarten computer?

There you go again
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 07:34:42 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2019, 07:11:56 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2019, 09:52:45 AM »
Jack Tatum said Oswald's "mouth curled up...kind of a smile".  Tatum didn't use the word "smirk", but instead stated that Oswald's mouth curled up; a smirk (in my opinion) though Tatum didn't use that actual word.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2019, 09:59:53 AM »
Jack Tatum said Oswald's "mouth curled up...kind of a smile".  Tatum didn't use the word "smirk", but instead stated that Oswald's mouth curled up; a smirk (in my opinion) though Tatum didn't use that actual word.

Naughty, naughty, Bill. You shouldn't put your opinion (smirk) into somebody else's statement. Other less discerning posters might believe you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2019, 09:59:53 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2019, 12:44:53 PM »
Quote from: Bill Brown on Today at 03:52:45 AM

Naughty, naughty, Bill. You shouldn't put your opinion (smirk) into somebody else's statement. Other less discerning posters might believe you.

Did Tatum call Bill Brown and report that because he didn't say this in his affidavit? Mr Brown doesn't seem to want to tell us where Tatum details a smirk.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2019, 12:53:19 PM »
OK I found it ----Tatum reveals the account to Dale Myers. The story got more colorful through the years.
“He (Oswald) wasn’t panicking, that was for sure,” Tatum said. “The one characteristic about Oswald that I saw and will never forget was that his mouth seemed to curl up as if he was smiling. And I saw that when he was looking into the squad car before the shots. I noticed that same characteristic when I saw him (Oswald, later) on TV.
If you are going to find a patsy...just make sure he has a perpetual smirk :D
“He was already down and I saw a person (positively identified by Tatum as Oswald) with a gun in his hand and he turned around, as if he was going to run off or walk off and as he got to the rear of the car, he hesitated and walked around the squad car (towards the officer) and shot a fourth time. It could have been a third.” [21]Tatum stated that six to ten seconds elapsed between the penultimate shot and the last shot.
The contradictions are blatant. 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 12:59:28 PM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2019, 12:53:19 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2019, 01:39:37 PM »

LHO apparently acquired that trait (along with several others) from his dear old mama...  ;)