Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Domingo Benavides  (Read 9978 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Domingo Benavides
« on: November 15, 2019, 06:07:28 AM »
Advertisement
Interesting that Benavides says this, considering he told the Warren Commission that he declined attending a police lineup because he felt that he could not make an identification one way or the other.

Eddie Barker:  "Is there any doubt in your mind that Oswald was the man you had seen shoot Tippit?"

Domingo Benavides:  "No Sir.  There was no doubt at all.  Period."

A CBS News Inquiry: The Warren Report - Part 3 (1967)

16:30....

https://www.c-span.org/video/?454599-1/cbs-news-inquiry-warren-report-part-3
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 06:09:37 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

Domingo Benavides
« on: November 15, 2019, 06:07:28 AM »

Offline Peter Goth

Re: Domingo Benavides
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 03:18:23 PM »
Interesting that Benavides says this, considering he told the Warren Commission that he declined attending a police lineup because he felt that he could not make an identification one way or the other.

Eddie Barker:  "Is there any doubt in your mind that Oswald was the man you had seen shoot Tippit?"

So he parrots the narrative for a documentary, 4 years later *yawn*
Where are his FBI interviews / statements?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 04:41:25 PM »

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

The mug shots of Lee Oswald clearly show that the back of his head was conical shaped.....and the haircut was tapered...It DID NOT make the back of his head look flat......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 04:41:25 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 05:10:07 PM »
Testimony Of Domingo Benavides

Mr. BELIN - Where were you when your vehicle stopped?
Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

A photo of Ozzie in custody on 11/22/63. The same day Benavides observed Tippit's killer.
Obviously not the person he saw at murder scene.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 05:11:40 PM by Gary Craig »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 06:23:43 PM »

Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

~snip~

A photo of Ozzie in custody on 11/22/63. The same day Benavides observed Tippit's killer.

Some folks are loath to say that something is impossible.....Like the impossibility of Lee Oswald being at the scene of Tippit's murder at 1:06PM....   But if something is impossible ( barring the supernatural) it's impossible...and It would have been impossible for Lee to have been at the rooming house at 1:04 PM and walking east on 10th street  at Patton at that same time...

Mrs Markham said that she first saw the man walking east on tenth and Tippit was driving slowly along behind, tailing, him.   Then after Tippit stopped and talked to the man through the car window he got out of his car and the man shot him.   She said the time was not later than 1:07.     So allowing just three minutes for the events that preceded the shooting...She first saw the man at 1:04 which is the same time that Mrs Roberts saw lee Oswald standing on the sidewalk in front of the rooming house.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 06:23:43 PM »

Offline Joe Mannix

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 06:32:29 PM »

Dom's memory got better after his brother Eddie was killed. Ditto Warren Reynolds after he shook off a bullet in the head. It was more dangerous to have been a witness on 10th Street than a witness on Elm Street.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 06:41:27 PM »

~snip~

~snip~

~snip~

Where's his jacket... oh, wait

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 06:41:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2019, 06:58:41 PM »
Where's his jacket... oh, wait

Why don't you tell us where you think his jacket is.....