Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is This Our Man?  (Read 33348 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Is This Our Man?
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2019, 08:04:50 AM »
Advertisement
Friends, while the usual suspects are playing their favorite game of Let's Take This Thread Wildly Off-Topic, we might consider the question of whether Tan Jacket Man is holding anything in his left hand in the early Hughes frames:

If that's simply his shadow-darkened left hand we're seeing, then
----------------Tan Jacket Man is not the man shown walking across the south lawn in the Bell frames  Thumb1:

If that's not his left hand and he's holding some dark object in it, then
----------------it's either small enough to fit in his trousers pocket:

----------------or he's about to pass it off to the man in blue

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 08:13:23 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2019, 08:04:50 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2019, 05:02:50 PM »
Friends, while the usual suspects are playing their favorite game of Let's Take This Thread Wildly Off-Topic, we might consider the question of whether Tan Jacket Man is holding anything in his left hand in the early Hughes frames:

If that's simply his shadow-darkened left hand we're seeing, then
----------------Tan Jacket Man is not the man shown walking across the south lawn in the Bell frames  Thumb1:

If that's not his left hand and he's holding some dark object in it, then
----------------it's either small enough to fit in his trousers pocket:

----------------or he's about to pass it off to the man in blue

Thumb1:

Or, as suggested by others at the EF back in the day, an umbrella handle.

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2019, 06:13:59 PM »

. . .

Tom,

Are you suggesting I should still be advocating for Tan Jacket Man's surreptitiously handing off something used in the assassination to another mysto man in the parking lot, although it now appears that the timing of his "military-like" turn was not premiditated, after all, but rather that they and other members of the crowd were being shooed away?

Was it Chris Davidson or Robin Unger who pointed out at the EF that the dark object in his left hand appeared to be curved, not unlike that of an umbrella handle?

Neither of them?  Somebody else?

Regardless, speaking of diversions, what could be more offputing than your interminable, impossible-to-read, seventeen-degrees-of-separation novellas?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 06:36:14 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2019, 06:13:59 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2019, 06:27:59 PM »
Tom,

Are you suggesting I should still be advocating for Tan Jacket Man's surreptitiously handing off something used in the assassination to another man in the parking lot?

Was it Chris Davidson or Robin Unger who pointed out at the EF that the object in his left hand appeared to be curved, not unlike that of an umbrella handle?

Speaking of diversions, what could be more offputing than your interminable seventeen degrees-of-separation novellas?

--  MWT  ;)

Offputing or not, my approach achieves actual results. Unlike you, if I discerned my methods were unproductive, I would adjust my approach. You smear me much less creatively than Douglas Horne did, thank you for that. Another example of my research results, the discovery that WUBRINY-1 just happened to be, from Sept., 1944, one of sixteen housemates of Garrison "Garry" Coit, future CIA handler of Priscilla Johnson.:

https://www.maryferrell.org/php/cryptdb.php?id=WUBRINY-1&search=devine%20and%20coit
1. WUBRINY-1
Found in: Cryptonym Database
and Coit’s surviving fraternity roommates from 1944 to 48 still find time to visit with Barbara Coit.
Coit enlisted in the Naval Radio Training Pro- gram.
Devine and…

Weeks ago, I asked Alan Ford to post examples of the actual "fruits" of his research pursuits....
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 06:30:47 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2019, 06:52:25 PM »
Offputing or not, my approach achieves actual results. Unlike you, if I discerned my methods were unproductive, I would adjust my approach. You smear me much less creatively than Douglas Horne did, thank you for that. Another example of my research results, the discovery that WUBRINY-1 just happened to be, from Sept., 1944, one of sixteen housemates of Garrison "Garry" Coit, future CIA handler of Priscilla Johnson.:

Weeks ago, I asked Alan Ford to post examples of the actual "fruits" of his research pursuits....

One of sixteen, eh?

In Whitehorse, Yukon Territory in 1973 I ran into my grandparents from Indiana while I was hitchhiking from La Jolla to Homer, Alaska (destination Kodiak Island).

That counts for something, doesn't it?

But wait, it gets even more suspicious:

On the ferry boat from Homer to Kodiak I encountered a former (high school) classmate who had recently graduated from Stanford University, the very same school with which the Hoover Institute is affiliated!

The Hoover Institute!

Can you imagine?

At which at that very moment the never-uncovered-in-his-lifetime traitor Edward Ellis Smith (can you say "Popov's Mole"?) was working as a scholarly authority on ... gasp ... young Joe Stalin!

In regular contact with Ruskie scholars in that paradise known as the USSR !

Does that mean the gal on the ferry boat was Smith's "cut out," and I (or maybe my grandparents) was his handler?

Please don't tell anyone, Tom.

Do I have to beg?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 10:16:13 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2019, 06:52:25 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2019, 10:00:36 PM »

SCULLY - I appreciate the effort you put into all of your research. Your Now electing to go out of your way to run down Ford smacks of Jealousy. Though this is common in the JFK research community, try letting Your work speak for itself and put the knives away. Your current conduct does nothing but diminish a standing you have worked hard to achieve.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2019, 10:18:38 PM »
     SCULLY - I appreciate the effort you put into all of your research. Your Now electing to go out of your way to run down Ford smacks of Jealousy. Though this is common in the JFK research community, try letting Your work speak for itself and put the knives away. Your current conduct does nothing but diminish a standing you have worked hard to achieve.

Reading through the old thread on Tan Jacket Man on the Education Forum was an instructive experience on two counts:
a) I learned lots about the Tan Jacket Man issue!  Thumb1:
b) I saw the comedy horror show that transpires when Mr Scully is given moderator powers on a research forum... Sadly, he hasn't changed since then------still the same ridiculous narcissism. On the bright side-------------he's not moderator of this forum!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 10:39:21 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2019, 10:18:38 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2019, 12:33:13 AM »
Reading through the old thread on Tan Jacket Man on the Education Forum was an instructive experience on two counts:
a) I learned lots about the Tan Jacket Man issue!  Thumb1:
b) I saw the comedy horror show that transpires when Mr Scully is given moderator powers on a research forum... Sadly, he hasn't changed since then------still the same ridiculous narcissism. On the bright side-------------he's not moderator of this forum!  Thumb1:

Alan,

Uhh, ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- why didn't you read that EF thread about Tan Jacket Man before you started posting about him here?

--  MWT   ;)