Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is This Our Man?  (Read 33056 times)

Online Jerry Organ

Re: Is This Our Man?
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2019, 11:19:04 PM »
Advertisement

So a better-quality clip shows the "bald spot" more similar to a reflection of shiny hair.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2019, 11:19:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2019, 11:24:49 PM »
Why would Euins' bald spot man have his head turned to his left?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2019, 12:28:08 AM »
Bald spot man (BSM) appears to have his left hand out of his pocket and as he turns he looks down at whatever the blue coat guy (BCG) is holding (briefcase?) and either drops something into whatever the BCG is holding or just puts his left hand directly in his pocket. He definitely is looking at whatever the BCG is holding and the BCG responds by looking away. It does look suspicious but it's meaningless unless it can be established that this was Euins' BSM. If there was a transfer it was because BSM needed to ditch evidence and BCG was less likely to be searched.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2019, 12:28:08 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2019, 12:42:13 AM »
Friends, Officer Marrion Baker in his affidavit of 11/22/63 described the man he encountered "walking away from the stairway" on the "third or fourth floor" as follows:

"a white man approximately 30 years old, 5' 9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket".

Truly supports the lunchroom encounter.

Mr. TRULY. I saw the officer almost directly in the doorway of the lunch-room facing Lee Harvey Oswald.
Mr. BELIN. And where was Lee Harvey Oswald at the time you saw him?
Mr. TRULY. He was at the front of the lunchroom, not very far inside he was just inside the lunchroom door.
Mr. BELIN. All right.

Oswald tells Fritz that he encountered a cop in the lunchroom.

Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.
Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

Holmes remembers something about a coke and recalls Oswald telling him how he was stopped by a cop but Truly said he was an employee.

Mr. HOLMES. He said when lunchtime came he was working in one of the upper floors with a Negro.
The Negro said, "Come on and let's eat lunch together."
Apparently both of them having a sack lunch. And he said, "You go ahead, send the elevator back up to me and I will come down just as soon as I am finished."
And he didn't say what he was doing. There was a commotion outside, which he later rushed downstairs to go out to see what was going on. He didn't say whether he took the stairs down. He didn't say whether he took the elevator down.
But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved.
He mentioned something about a coke. But a police officer asked him who he was, and just as he started to identify himself, his superintendent came up and said, "He is one of our men." And the policeman said, "Well, you step aside for a little bit."
Then another man rushed in past him as he started out the door, in this vestibule part of it, and flashed some kind of credential and he said, "Where is your telephone, where is your telephone, and said I am so and so, where is your telephone."
And he said, "I didn't look at the credential. I don't know who he said he was, and I just pointed to the phone and said, 'there it is,' and went on out the door."

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2019, 04:15:13 PM »

Truly supports the lunchroom encounter.

Mr. TRULY. I saw the officer almost directly in the doorway of the lunch-room facing Lee Harvey Oswald.
Mr. BELIN. And where was Lee Harvey Oswald at the time you saw him?
Mr. TRULY. He was at the front of the lunchroom, not very far inside he was just inside the lunchroom door.
Mr. BELIN. All right.

Oswald tells Fritz that he encountered a cop in the lunchroom.

Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.
Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.

Holmes remembers something about a coke and recalls Oswald telling him how he was stopped by a cop but Truly said he was an employee.

Mr. HOLMES. He said when lunchtime came he was working in one of the upper floors with a Negro.
The Negro said, "Come on and let's eat lunch together."
Apparently both of them having a sack lunch. And he said, "You go ahead, send the elevator back up to me and I will come down just as soon as I am finished."
And he didn't say what he was doing. There was a commotion outside, which he later rushed downstairs to go out to see what was going on. He didn't say whether he took the stairs down. He didn't say whether he took the elevator down.
But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved.
He mentioned something about a coke. But a police officer asked him who he was, and just as he started to identify himself, his superintendent came up and said, "He is one of our men." And the policeman said, "Well, you step aside for a little bit."
Then another man rushed in past him as he started out the door, in this vestibule part of it, and flashed some kind of credential and he said, "Where is your telephone, where is your telephone, and said I am so and so, where is your telephone."
And he said, "I didn't look at the credential. I don't know who he said he was, and I just pointed to the phone and said, 'there it is,' and went on out the door."

JohnM

Thank you for posting what Fritz said.....   I'm sure you know that LBJ's "Special Committee" desperately tried to expunge the "Drinking a coke" from Marrion Baker's affidavit because if Lee had already bought the coke when Baker encountered him then Lee couldn't possibly have been at the SE corner window on the sixth floor at the time JFK was murdered.   The reason:    It would have taken Lee about thirty seconds to get the coins from his pocket , put them in the machine, and then have the machine deliver his coke.....  So, if Lee already had the coke in his hand, then there simply wasn't enough time for Lee to have been on the sixth floor and traveled to the lunchroom, when Baker encountered him there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2019, 04:15:13 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2019, 04:34:15 PM »

Thank you for posting what Fritz said.....   I'm sure you know that LBJ's "Special Committee" desperately tried to expunge the "Drinking a coke" from Marrion Baker's affidavit because if Lee had already bought the coke when Baker encountered him then Lee couldn't possibly have been at the SE corner window on the sixth floor at the time JFK was murdered.   The reason:    It would have taken Lee about thirty seconds to get the coins from his pocket , put them in the machine, and then have the machine deliver his coke.....  So, if Lee already had the coke in his hand, then there simply wasn't enough time for Lee to have been on the sixth floor and traveled to the lunchroom, when Baker encountered him there.

As is usually the case, the intent here is False Time Stamping. Both Lovelady and Shelley Testified they went across the Elm Ext and stood on that island for 2-3 minutes Prior to going down the Elm Ext to the edge of the railroad yard. Lovelady said he looked back and saw Officer Baker running toward the TSBD. This puts Baker entering the TSBD roughly 2-3 minutes AFTER the Kill Shot vs the 45 seconds or whatever hogwash the WC and Hargis agreed to. The False time stamping of assassination images is perpetuated with testimony such as Officer Baker's. This False Time Stamping would include what we are told is the JFK Limo going under the Triple Underpass as seen on the Wiegman Film. The Time Stamping has been intentionally Manipulated roughly 1-3 minutes.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 04:38:45 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2019, 04:56:54 PM »
    As is usually the case, the intent here is False Time Stamping. Both Lovelady and Shelley Testified they went across the Elm Ext and stood on that island for 2-3 minutes Prior to going down the Elm Ext to the edge of the railroad yard. Lovelady said he looked back and saw Officer Baker running toward the TSBD. This puts Baker entering the TSBD roughly 2-3 minutes AFTER the Kill Shot vs the 45 seconds or whatever hogwash the WC and Hargis agreed to. The False time stamping of assassination images is perpetuated with testimony such as Officer Baker's. This False Time Stamping would include what we are told is the JFK Limo going under the Triple Underpass as seen on the Wiegman Film. The Time Stamping has been intentionally Manipulated roughly 1-3 minutes.

LBJ's cover up committee were forced to work with the photos and films....  And Marrion Baker was filmed running full stride to the TSBD immediately after the shots were fired.  The WC was bound to work within the parameters of the various witness accounts.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2019, 04:56:54 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2019, 05:29:48 PM »
LBJ's cover up committee were forced to work with the photos and films....  And Marrion Baker was filmed running full stride to the TSBD immediately after the shots were fired.  The WC was bound to work within the parameters of the various witness accounts.   

Sure, you have footage of Baker running toward the TSBD. NOBODY knows how much time elapsed Before Baker did this. Lovelady and Shelley both gave WC Testimony of 2-3 minutes passing before they went down the Elm Ext. At this same time there is footage of Baker running toward the TSBD. Why do you think Wiegman, Darnell, etc bailed out of their camera cars? They got tired of waiting for the JFK Motorcade and the camera cars they were sitting inside to turn the corner and proceed down Elm St. Do you really believe that Wiegman could run down Elm St, run Up the Knoll, Film the Alleged Hester's,  Run Across the Knoll, Run Down the Knoll, film the Newman Family, Film Doris Mumford, and still be in Front of his camera car #1 as it headed down Elm St in 30 seconds? It would take 10 seconds tops for a car to turn the corner onto Elm and reach the Light Pole that Wiegman was standing/filming at the bottom of the Knoll when he finished running around. It is Obvious the accepted Time Lines are Wrong. There is flat-out Missing Time involved. Roughly 1-3 minutes.   
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 05:31:33 PM by Royell Storing »