Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is This Our Man?  (Read 32289 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Is This Our Man?
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 02:37:54 AM »
Advertisement
:D

"Mr. EUINS. I seen a bald spot on this man's head, trying to look out the window. He had a bald spot on his head. I was looking at the bald spot."

The three things to be noted here, Mr Organ, are
a) the meaning of the word spot
b) the meaning of the word on
c) the fact that Mr Euins found the white spot on the man's head such a memorable feature of the man's head.

What positively leaps out at the eye from the top of this man's head is the white spot which is on it:

Thumb1:

You're right, that guy checked all the boxes including the extremely distinctive white spot. Does anyone refer to a bald spot as a "white" spot? Doubt it. I would give Mr. Euins the BOTD that he meant "bald" spot if there wasn't a guy with an actual white spot on his head who fit Euins' description to a tee.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 02:37:54 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2019, 08:22:21 AM »
So Euins saw the man leaning out the window something like this ...

You seem to be confusing Mr Euins with Mr Rowland, Mr Organ!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2019, 08:27:47 AM »
You're right, that guy checked all the boxes including the extremely distinctive white spot. Does anyone refer to a bald spot as a "white" spot? Doubt it. I would give Mr. Euins the BOTD that he meant "bald" spot if there wasn't a guy with an actual white spot on his head who fit Euins' description to a tee.

It certainly does fit to a tee! Our man in the railroad yards seems to have a bad case of alopecia that begins a couple of inches above his hairline..

And it seems somebody else noticed this white spot a little later:

Mr. SPECTER. Were you there when the man talked about somebody running out the back?
Mr. EUINS. Yes, sir. He said the man had--he said he had kind of bald spot on his head. And he said the man come back there.
Mr. SPECTER. Do you know what the name of the man was who told the police that someone had run out the back?
Mr. EUINS. No, sir.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2019, 08:27:47 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2019, 08:33:17 AM »
Those Bell frames allegedly showing this man would be hugely appreciated---------I can't find him anywhere!  :'(

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2019, 02:38:08 PM »
I'm no photo analyst but ....   Can you explain how the man with his back to the camera shortens his neck from a long slender "pencil neck" to a short neck as he turns around toward the camera?   

I have long thought that "pencil neck" was /is Lee Oswald  who said that he stood and watched the activity in the railroad yard for a while before deciding to go to the movies....

How does the man reduce the length of his neck?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2019, 02:38:08 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2019, 03:13:27 PM »

You guys can believe Euins at Your Own Risk. I still say find me 1 single JFK assassination eyewitness or 1 single Assassination Image that corroborates Euins being in the vicinity of the stone pillar that the Blue Coated Toni Glover & Mother were standing on top of: (1) before, (2)during, or (3) immediately after the assassination. Throw in early on Euins told investigators he also was carrying a camera that day = a young teen getting carried away amidst the events of 11/22/63.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2019, 03:23:10 PM »
How does the man reduce the length of his neck?

Easy...he is a turtle    ;)
So I will call him Turtle Man. How does Jerry Organ get Turtle Man transferred who was in the railroad yard--- over to the Tippit shooting and to the Benavides description? [Reply #3]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2019, 03:23:10 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 03:29:43 PM »
Easy...he is a turtle    ;)
So I will call him Turtle Man. How does Jerry Organ get Turtle Man transferred who was in the railroad yard--- over to the Tippit shooting and to the Benavides description? [Reply #3]

Watch the man in the back ground behind "Turtleman"....   We'll call him "Flash", because he can change direction in the blink of an eye...