Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Back to the movies with Julia Postal  (Read 28406 times)

Offline Ted Shields

Re: Back to the movies with Julia Postal
« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2020, 10:58:30 AM »
Advertisement
OK. Theres no evidence for this apart from Roger Craig. Who is a dubious witness at best.

There are several corroborating accounts, and photographs,  that a light colored Rambler picked up a young man who looked like Lee Oswald.

Penn Jones?

So now we have a dated bus transfer with a distinctive punchmark, conclusively linked to that driver,

What does that prove??...  The FACT that the transfer is in pristine condition tells us that it was NOT in Lee's shirt pocket at the Texas Theater.  And although I haven't measured the reansfer....I believe it would have protruded out of the shirt pocket and been visible if it had been in his pocket at the theater.

That transfer could very easily have been produced while Mc Watter's was being questioned at the DPD .   

Mr Shields I'm not going to take your hand and lead you along....  I'll give you information and you'll have to assimilate it....

You're not giving me any information, just your unsubstantiated opinion.

"That transfer could very easily have been produced while Mc Watter's was being questioned at the DPD ."   

"And although I haven't measured the reansfer....I believe it would have protruded out of the shirt pocket and been visible if it had been in his pocket at the theater."

So you haven't measured the transfer or his pocket, but you believe the transfer is bigger than the pocket. Thats very weird. You don't know!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2020, 10:58:30 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2020, 11:03:32 AM »

What does that prove??...  The FACT that the transfer is in pristine condition tells us that it was NOT in Lee's shirt pocket at the Texas Theater.

Pristine? I don't think so.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2020, 02:47:57 PM »
None of Walt's longwinded ramblings provides an explanation for why the conspirators would go to the considerable trouble and risk of faking Oswald's presence on a bus.  Trying to decipher a coherent narrative from Walt's nonsense is extremely difficult but he dimly seems to be proposing that the bus ride was an attempt to cover up Oswald getting a ride to his boardinghouse from his co-conspirators.  The same conspirators who apparently want Oswald to be framed for the JFK assassination and killed are assisting in his escape for some unknown reason. Putting that aside, however, the bus takes him nowhere rendering that narrative entirely pointless in explaining how he reaches his boardinghouse.  Round and round in circles it goes.  And we get bizarre claims like the bus transfer was "pristine" to change the topic from the obvious logical fallacies of his claims.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 02:48:54 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2020, 02:47:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2020, 06:58:01 PM »
You're not giving me any information, just your unsubstantiated opinion.

Says the guy with the unsubstantiated opinion that Jack Ruby should have known the survival rate of abdominal gunshot wounds.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2020, 10:40:17 PM »
  And we get bizarre claims like the bus transfer was "pristine" to change the topic from the obvious logical fallacies of his claims.
"Bizarre"? That is what your use of that word is...and the topic here [Back to the movies] has already bizarrely changed half a dozen times. >:(

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2020, 10:40:17 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2020, 11:58:37 PM »
None of Walt's longwinded ramblings provides an explanation for why the conspirators would go to the considerable trouble and risk of faking Oswald's presence on a bus.  Trying to decipher a coherent narrative from Walt's nonsense is extremely difficult but he dimly seems to be proposing that the bus ride was an attempt to cover up Oswald getting a ride to his boardinghouse from his co-conspirators.  The same conspirators who apparently want Oswald to be framed for the JFK assassination and killed are assisting in his escape for some unknown reason. Putting that aside, however, the bus takes him nowhere rendering that narrative entirely pointless in explaining how he reaches his boardinghouse.  Round and round in circles it goes.  And we get bizarre claims like the bus transfer was "pristine" to change the topic from the obvious logical fallacies of his claims.

If you have 2 people in auto's behind the Rambler corroborating Roger Craig's account of Ozzie being picked up by an apparent accomplice, you can't patsy him as a LN assassin.

At 5:06 Curry says they have reports LHO was picked up by a Negro in a car.

LHO is arrested @ approximately 1:55pm.

He is searched @ 4:05pm and five live rounds of .38 calibre pistol shells are found in his left front pocket.

So apparently LHO wasn't searched for the first 2hrs. 10min. he was in custody?

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/13/1372-001.gif

-snip-

"At approximately 1:55pm Friday, November 22, 1963, I was in the vicinity

of the Texas Theater in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas, looking for the suspect

in the slaying of officer J.D. Tippit."

-snip-

"I joined the other officers in attempting to complete the arrest"

-snip-

"succeeded in subduing the suspect, and while the other officers held the suspect, Officer Ray Hawkins and I handcuffed the suspect."

-snip-
---------------------------

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/15/1538-004.gif

-snip-

"At 4:05pm Sims, Boyd, and Det. M.C. Hall took Oswald down to the holdover in the jail

office for a show-up. Down in the hold over, Boyd searched Oswald and found

five live rounds of .38 calibre pistol shells in his left front pocket. Sims

found a bus transfer slip in Oswald's shirt pocket."

-snip-

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2020, 12:29:39 AM »
If you have 2 people in auto's behind the Rambler corroborating Roger Craig's account of Ozzie being picked up by an apparent accomplice, you can't patsy him as a LN assassin.

At 5:06 Curry says they have reports LHO was picked up by a Negro in a car.

LHO is arrested @ approximately 1:55pm.

He is searched @ 4:05pm and five live rounds of .38 calibre pistol shells are found in his left front pocket.

So apparently LHO wasn't searched for the first 2hrs. 10min. he was in custody?

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/13/1372-001.gif

-snip-

"At approximately 1:55pm Friday, November 22, 1963, I was in the vicinity

of the Texas Theater in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas, looking for the suspect

in the slaying of officer J.D. Tippit."

-snip-

"I joined the other officers in attempting to complete the arrest"

-snip-

"succeeded in subduing the suspect, and while the other officers held the suspect, Officer Ray Hawkins and I handcuffed the suspect."

-snip-
---------------------------

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/15/1538-004.gif

-snip-

"At 4:05pm Sims, Boyd, and Det. M.C. Hall took Oswald down to the holdover in the jail

office for a show-up. Down in the hold over, Boyd searched Oswald and found

five live rounds of .38 calibre pistol shells in his left front pocket. Sims

found a bus transfer slip in Oswald's shirt pocket."

-snip-

All we can say is that Roger Craig's report was corroborated....  But we can't say that the man that climbed into the Light colored Rambler was in fact Lee Oswald....

However....It is more than a little strange that the driver appeared to be a Negro ...  And the young man was white.... This in Dallas 1963....Very Unusual.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2020, 12:29:39 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2020, 12:46:37 PM »
Says the guy with the unsubstantiated opinion that Jack Ruby should have known the survival rate of abdominal gunshot wounds.

Oh if he was the expert hitman people think he was then he would have. Which is why killers shoot people in the head! Or the heart. Or both.