Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Back to the movies with Julia Postal  (Read 28416 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Back to the movies with Julia Postal
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2019, 02:05:32 AM »
Advertisement
Did you actually read the article or just do another one of your legendary ignorant cut and paste jobs?
>>> By all means feel free to show how my 'c&p jobs' qualify as 'ignorant'

As in this case, you paste something that doesn’t even address the point being made. Strike 1. (do Canadians understand baseball metaphors?)

Not only does “looking funny to a shoe salesman” not constitute reasonable suspicion of murder, but the reasonable suspicion standard didn’t even exist yet in 1963.
>>> Brewer was an alert citizen who became reasonably suspicious without needing to wait for permission from any law.   

How does that have anything to do with probable cause to search or arrest someone for murder? Strike 2.

I don’t think there’s anything in the 4th amendment that says “cops can make people do anything they da hmn well please”, Canuck.
>>> 'Canuck', LOL... you wouldn't be trying to claim my cite was from Canadian Law, now would you, JudgeJohhny?

Why, no, I wouldn’t. I was referring to your pontification about the United States Constitution. And I didn’t say “da hmn well please”. How dare you alter the blue box? This is an outrage. Strike 3.

>>> JudgeJohnny: All the witnesses were lying anyway. I know that because I said so.

Is that supposed to be me? I never said that all the witnesses were lying. That would be strike 4, but you’re already out.

On the other hand, you’re cherry-picking one witness on the other side of a dark theater because you like what he claimed.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 02:11:08 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2019, 02:05:32 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2019, 04:16:19 AM »
What say you-Warren bible thumpers? About your chief witness Johnny Brewer talking out of his backside.
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
                                                                              -Aldous Huxley

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2019, 06:50:50 AM »

As in this case, you paste something that doesn’t even address the point being made. Strike 1. (do Canadians understand baseball metaphors?)
 >>> Of course not: It snows year-around in Canada, and we all live in igloos. 

How does that have anything to do with probable cause to search or arrest someone for murder? Strike 2.
>>> Oswald probably caused his own demise  ;)

Why, no, I wouldn’t. I was referring to your pontification about the United States Constitution. And I didn’t say “da hmn well please”. How dare you alter the blue box? This is an outrage. Strike 3.
>>> Even your supporters will  ::) at that charge.

Is that supposed to be me? I never said that all the witnesses were lying. That would be strike 4, but you’re already out.
>>> So does that include Brewer?  ???

On the other hand, you’re cherry-picking one witness on the other side of a dark theater because you like what he claimed.
>>> Actually I like that Brewer was an alert citizen in a see/say sense. And he would have the best chance of the ID-ing the guy he saw in his window and followed down the street.

'dark theater'
>>> Not quite:

Mr. BREWER - Yes; and she called the police, and we went----Butch went to the front exit, and I went down by the stage to the back exit and stood there until the police came.
Mr. BELIN - Then what happened?
Mr. BREWER - Well, just before they came, they turned the house lights on, and I looked out from the curtains and saw the man

As much as you seem to want to be the umpire around here, you've only managed to misrepresent most 'balls' as 'strikes'
In fact, you're way out in left field..
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 06:56:13 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2019, 06:50:50 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2019, 03:01:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2019, 04:20:41 PM »

Julia Postal said that she told the police " I have a man in the theater who is running from you for some reason"
 But prior to the phone call to the police she had requested that Johnny Brewer go inside the theater to see if he could locate the man that he had seen duck into the theater....And when Brewer came out and reported that he hadn't seen the man inside Postal then requested that Warren Burroughs and Johnny Brewer both go inside and "look real good, and also check the lounges" to see if  they could find the man.... Brewer again reported to Postal, that the man wasn't in the theater.

But Postal called the police and told them the man was in the theater......A lie.

I find it curious that JD Tippit was tailing a man who obviously was a desperate fugitive ....because when Tippit got out of his car and started to approach the man , the man shot him without hesitation.   This man was NOT Lee Oswald...but he was a cold blooded killer and on the run... ( You can bet that this was not the first time the man had murdered a human. )  I would not be surprised that Brewer saw the same man and became suspicious .....

The question is....Was the man ( a cold blooded killer ) involved in the murder of JFK?     or was he running from some other crime?
It seems a little too co-incidental that Tippit was murdered not far from Mrs Bledsoe's rooming house ( Where Lee had lived a short time earlier ) and also a bit too co-incidental that the man lead the police toward the Texas Theater.   It seems to me that the man was following orders when he killed Tippit and then deliberately and unhurriedly lead witnesses who were watching his casual "escape".    He may or may not have known that the patsy was in the Texas Theater ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2019, 04:20:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2019, 04:40:48 PM »
>>> Oswald probably caused his own demise  ;)

Case in point. A “response” that’s completely unrelated to what’s being responded to.

'dark theater'
>>> Not quite:

Yes, quite.

Mr. BELIN. Did you see who hit whom first?
Mr. HUTSON. No.
Mr. BELIN. You are shaking your head, no.
Mr. HUTSON. No, I didn't.
Mr. BELIN. Okay.
Mr. HUTSON. The lights were down. The lights were on in the theatre, but it was dark.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2019, 01:38:14 AM »
Case in point. A “response” that’s completely unrelated to what’s being responded to.

Yes, quite.

Mr. BELIN. Did you see who hit whom first?
Mr. HUTSON. No.
Mr. BELIN. You are shaking your head, no.
Mr. HUTSON. No, I didn't.
Mr. BELIN. Okay.
Mr. HUTSON. The lights were down. The lights were on in the theatre, but it was dark.

Hutson, eh. Cool..
Now stop squirming: Brewer is the one I'm talking about.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 11:09:10 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2019, 01:38:14 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2019, 02:51:33 AM »
Hutson. Cool..
Now stop squirming: Brewer is the one I'm talking about.

Brewer didn’t say whether it was dark or not.