Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jack Ruby's Hat  (Read 9032 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Jack Ruby's Hat
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2019, 08:15:35 PM »
Advertisement
So is that your concession that the evil evil KGB wasn't in on THE CONSPIRACY? I guess we're making progress then. Thx.

JT  ;)

Jack,

Unless Ion Pacepa, in his 2007 Programmed to Kill: Lee Harvey Oswald, the Soviet KGB, and the Kennedy Assassination, was telling the truth, in which case I guess you could say it was kinda "involved".

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 08:18:18 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2019, 08:15:35 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2019, 02:57:06 AM »
Jack,

Unless Ion Pacepa, in his 2007 Programmed to Kill: Lee Harvey Oswald, the Soviet KGB, and the Kennedy Assassination, was telling the truth, in which case I guess you could say it was kinda "involved".

--  MWT  ;)

You missed my point Tommy. The evil evil KGB might have been involved, but there is no way in hell they could have sheep-dipped Oswald and got him a job at the TSBD and re-routed the limo down Elm. Only the evil evil FBI & CIA could have done that and all the other shenanigans I mentioned in my prev post.

Oswald was a wannabe Angleton singleton agent in the fake defector program unknowingly being sheep-dipped to be a patsy. Angleton was best buds with CIA Director Dulles, who JFK fired over the BOP fiasco then waged war against the CIA. Dulles was not going to go quietly into the night, which is why he became the architect of the "Big Event". Angleton had that compromising photo of Hoover which brought him into the fold, but they probably didn't need to blackmail him since he already hated JFK. Once they got Johnson on board the Big Event was on. At least my version is plausible.

JT  8)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2019, 03:05:47 AM »
You missed my point Tommy. The evil evil KGB might have been involved, but there is no way in hell they could have sheep-dipped Oswald and got him a job at the TSBD and re-routed the limo down Elm. Only the evil evil FBI & CIA could have done that and all the other shenanigans I mentioned in my prev post.

Oswald was a wannabe Angleton singleton agent in the fake defector program unknowingly being sheep-dipped to be a patsy. Angleton was best buds with CIA Director Dulles, who JFK fired over the BOP fiasco then waged war against the CIA. Dulles was not going to go quietly into the night, which is why he became the architect of the "Big Event". Angleton had that compromising photo of Hoover which brought him into the fold, but they probably didn't need to blackmail him since he already hated JFK. Once they got Johnson on board the Big Event was on. At least my version is plausible.

JT  8)

You miss my point Jack.

Ion Pacepa didn't say KGB helped Oswald get that job, etc, etc, etc.

What he did say is that KGB trained and/or programmed Oswald to assassinate JFK, and that after Oswald returned to the U.S. Khrushchev got "cold feet," but was unable to call Oswald off the mission.

D'oh

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:06:58 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2019, 03:05:47 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2019, 03:20:31 AM »
You miss my point Jack.

Ion Pacepa didn't say KGB helped Oswald get that job, etc, etc, etc.

What he did say is that KGB trained and/or programmed Oswald to assassinate JFK, and that after Oswald returned to the U.S. Khrushchev got "cold feet," but was unable to call Oswald off the mission.

D'oh

--  MWT  ;)

Did the KGB program the FBI too?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2019, 03:33:04 AM »
Did the KGB program the FBI too?

Jack,

You mean the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the organization that "altered all of the photos and films" and "changed all of the witnesses statements"?

(sarcasm)

You mean J. Edgar Hoover, the guy who was duped by his very own "Fedora" and "Tophat" into believing that Yuri "The KGB Didn't Even Interview Oswald In The USSR " Nosenko was a true defector? To answer your inane question -- In a way, yes!

Doh

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 04:20:48 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2019, 03:33:04 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2019, 07:11:13 PM »
Jack,

You mean the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the organization that "altered all of the photos and films" and "changed all of the witnesses statements"?

(sarcasm)

You mean J. Edgar Hoover, the guy who was duped by his very own "Fedora" and "Tophat" into believing that Yuri "The KGB Didn't Even Interview Oswald In The USSR " Nosenko was a true defector? To answer your inane question -- In a way, yes!

Doh

--  MWT  ;)

Spin Dr. Tommy, it's like pulling teeth with you. Why are you being so obtuse? Are you claiming that the KGB trained Oswald to be a LN assassin and the evil evil FBI & CIA had nothing to do with THE CONSPIRACY?

How about less mud rasslin in BS: and more debate for a change?

TJ  ???

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2019, 07:22:52 PM »
Spin Dr. Tommy, it's like pulling teeth with you. Why are you being so obtuse? Are you claiming that the KGB trained Oswald to be a LN assassin and the evil evil FBI & CIA had nothing to do with THE CONSPIRACY?

How about less mud rasslin in BS: and more debate for a change?

TJ  ???

Jack,

Please eludidate.

The FBI altered all of the films and photos and forged all of the non-cooperating witnesses' statements and what else?

Hoover hated CIA, you know. Do you really think he conspired with McCone?

Or was it rogues, like turtles, "all the way down"?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 07:25:55 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2019, 07:22:52 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2019, 10:22:16 PM »
Jack,

Please eludidate.

The FBI altered all of the films and photos and forged all of the non-cooperating witnesses' statements and what else?

What films/photos and witnesses are you talking about? And how would you know if any of the witnesses were non-cooperative?

Hoover hated CIA, you know. Do you really think he conspired with McCone?

Hoover hated JFK more. And I already mentioned that Hoover was blackmailed by the CIA into playing ball.

Or was it rogues, like turtles, "all the way down"?

No, it was Angleton, Dulles, Hoover & Johnson and a skeleton crew. You don't think those bastards were capable of a coup? Angleton and Dulles were American Nazis, Hoover was the king of the mafia and Johnson had his own sister whacked, plus he wanted to be the POTUS and not go to jail for the rest of his life, which is where JFK was threatening to send him. Nixon admitted that Johnson was an animal.

Only the FBI & CIA could have sheep-dipped Oswald and set him up in the TSBD and re-route the motorcade down Elm. Or did the KGB do all that inside stuff and much more? I can't tell if you are a CT (Coincidence Theorist) or a LNer?

JT  :-X