Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jack Ruby's Hat  (Read 9021 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Jack Ruby's Hat
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2019, 02:45:53 AM »
Advertisement
Ruby's hat? LOL  Where are the notarized receipts linking him to the hat?  For example, where did he buy it?  Why can't a clerk identify Ruby as the purchaser of the hat?  Show us the chain of custody?  Why does it look like a different color in the two pictures?  Is it listed on every evidence form?  What size was Ruby's head?  I'm helping the contrarian CTers get a start on this.
Ask Bill Brown ...He is the one that states that it is Jack Ruby's hat :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2019, 02:45:53 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2019, 03:02:40 AM »
  How many people do you figure were in on the conspiracy?
Thomas---Which conspiracy? The one to plan? The one to execute? The one to conceal?
What is grik plah mot? What does the color 9 smell like? Will the next word you write be "No"?
Do you know the difference between sophistry and fallacy? Is it a paradox?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2019, 03:10:38 AM »
"ANYONE's hat"?
It couldn't be my hat because I wasn't there and I don't wear a hat.

JohnM

That does not matter, because if they are conspirators wishing to frame John Mytton, then they could make a photo of you holding the hat and then mail order a hat from a hat company and sent the hat to a fake PO box addressed to your name, pick up the hand, and drop it at the scene, and maybe even have a fiber or 2 from one of your shirts in the hat  :D
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 03:13:15 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2019, 03:10:38 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2019, 05:29:40 AM »
Thomas---Which conspiracy? The one to plan? The one to execute? The one to conceal?
What is grik plah mot? What does the color 9 smell like? Will the next word you write be "No"?

:D

You do Tommy better than Tommy does!

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2019, 06:39:05 AM »

Jerry,

My bad.

I should have written "THE CONSPIRACY".

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2019, 06:39:05 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2019, 10:19:24 PM »
Jerry,

My bad.

I should have written "THE CONSPIRACY".

--  MWT  ;)

You mean THE CONSPIRACY where the evil evil KGB got Oswald his job at the TSBD and re-routed the motorcade onto Elm and recruited the DPD to stage the crime scene and deliver Oswald to Ruby and plant the Magic Bullet on the wrong stretcher and wipe off all the prints from the MC and plant it on the 6th floor of the TSBD and forget to sight-in the scope, and fake the autopsy and switch coffins and take at least 6 BY photos of Oswald holding the murder weapons and commie lit (baaa) and blew up JFK's head with a frangible bullet and recruited the SS to keep the back of the limo clear and slow it down at the turkey shoot point and abscond with JFK's body at gunpoint and provide Hoover and Johnson a month's worth of investigation info in 20 hours and direct the DPD to the theater to find Oswald a mere 1 hour after he shot JFK, and most importantly, infiltrate the Warren Commission to concoct the preposterous LN hypothesis?

JT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 11:33:20 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2019, 03:15:24 AM »
You mean THE CONSPIRACY where the evil evil KGB got Oswald his job at the TSBD and re-routed the motorcade onto Elm and recruited the DPD to stage the crime scene and deliver Oswald to Ruby and plant the Magic Bullet on the wrong stretcher and wipe off all the prints from the MC and plant it on the 6th floor of the TSBD and forget to sight-in the scope, and fake the autopsy and switch coffins and take at least 6 BY photos of Oswald holding the murder weapons and commie lit (baaa) and blew up JFK's head with a frangible bullet and recruited the SS to keep the back of the limo clear and slow it down at the turkey shoot point and abscond with JFK's body at gunpoint and provide Hoover and Johnson a month's worth of investigation info in 20 hours and direct the DPD to the theater to find Oswald a mere 1 hour after he shot JFK, and most importantly, infiltrate the Warren Commission to concoct the preposterous LN hypothesis?

JT  ;)

Jack,

Take some deep breaths.

You'll be okay.

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2019, 03:15:24 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2019, 08:09:31 PM »
Jack,

Take some deep breaths.

You'll be okay.

--  MWT  ;)

So is that your concession that the evil evil KGB wasn't in on THE CONSPIRACY? I guess we're making progress then. Thx.

JT  ;)