Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 42073 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #192 on: October 30, 2019, 11:42:45 PM »
Advertisement
Well, are you still prayerperson= Oswald advocate? I thought you have moved on to Oswald on the steps or Oswald in the lobby either of which, he should have been seen by Baker AND Pauline Sanders if at the front door entrance.

False choices, Mr Mason--Mr Oswald was in different places at different points in time! And the assumption that PrayerManInWiegman = PrayerManInDarnell, while understandable, is flawed, and has IMO caused no end of confusion since the Prayer Man thing broke back in 2013!

1. In the Wiegman film Mr Oswald is just behind Mr Billy Lovelady:

He is the second 'Lovelady' head on the left as we look.

Mr Oswald's precise location was known to the cover-up investigators, for Mr Oswald had told them about it in his first interrogation. This is why the Altgens photograph (which, by a stroke of great luck, turned out only to show Mr Lovelady's face) caused such panic as soon as it emerged---------for it seemed to show that Mr Oswald was telling the truth! They were not so lucky with the Wiegman film...

'PrayerMan' in Wiegman is almost certainly Mr Bill Shelley.

2. In the Darnell film Mr Oswald is very probably PrayerMan:

I say only very probably because, although no other serious other candidate has ever been put forward, it is just about possible that someone who had been down in the street has gone up the steps to that position since Wiegman.

If Mr Oswald is not PrayerMan in Darnell, then

-----------this does not make Ms Stanton PrayerMan ( =a laughable notion!  :D )
-----------Mr Oswald has probably already slipped back in the front lobby.

Either way, Mr Oswald is about to...

3. ... have an encounter with Officer Baker (and Mr Truly) in that vestibule (front lobby).

This encounter will be seen (see what the DPD told reporters later that day and what Mr Lovelady told Mr Junior Jarman) and Mr Oswald will tell Captain Fritz about it (see Mr Holmes' WC testimony).

The second-floor lunchroom story------and its pendant, the encounter with Mrs Reid in the office area-------will be invented to bury these simple facts, for Mr Oswald's alibi must not be allowed to stand!

Where do you place  Oswald at the time that Baker is ascending up the front entrance steps to the right of the handrail?

We don't know that Officer Baker ascended the front entrance steps to the right of the handrail-------it looks rather congested compared to the left hand side, doesn't it!

If Mr Oswald is PrayerMan in Darnell, then he is probably still in the PrayerMan spot at the time Officer Baker hits those steps
------------a good person for Officer Baker to ask for help in finding the stairs ('Hey, do you work here?')  Thumb1:

The one thing I am quite certain about is that Mr Oswald was right behind Mr Lovelady at the time the shots were fired!

It's the reason for
----------the second 'Lovelady' head in Wiegman
----------the fact that a magic shadow has been added down Mr Lovelady's right side in Wiegman!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 11:54:12 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: October 30, 2019, 11:42:45 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #193 on: October 31, 2019, 12:18:49 AM »

With regard to Oswald being "very Probably PrayerMan" in the Darnell still frame you posted above, try looking again.  PrayerMan from hip-to-hip in your Darnell Still Frame does Not have the slender/slight body build that Oswald had. Hip-To-Hip not even close.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 12:19:27 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #194 on: October 31, 2019, 12:28:53 AM »
Please point out these alleged hips.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: October 31, 2019, 12:28:53 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #195 on: October 31, 2019, 01:09:26 AM »
        With regard to Oswald being "very Probably PrayerMan" in the Darnell still frame you posted above, try looking again.  PrayerMan from hip-to-hip in your Darnell Still Frame does Not have the slender/slight body build that Oswald had. Hip-To-Hip not even close.

The forum's self-appointed Methodological Sage is back, not 24 hours after his Olympian posturing was exposed for the utter sham it is.

And now the man who claimed not to be even able to find Mr Frazier in Wiegman is lecturing me on how to look at Darnell...

No shame----and no credibility!  :D

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #196 on: October 31, 2019, 02:22:02 AM »
The forum's self-appointed Methodological Sage is back, not 24 hours after his Olympian posturing was exposed for the utter sham it is.

And now the man who claimed not to be even able to find Mr Frazier in Wiegman is lecturing me on how to look at Darnell...

No shame----and no credibility!  :D

No, Alan, you are misinterpreting Royell imo. Because I think Royell is as confused as I am about your above post/premise with the many photos and apparently it seems, suggesting that prayerblob IS Oswald in Wiegman, but is NOT Oswald in Darnell? Or is it vice versa? Anyway, it does not appear to me at least, that prayerblob moves very much at all from Wiegman to Darnell, except for a slight turn perhaps.(and raising the white object to mouth level).  So I cannot follow your argument here, as I suspect Royell cannot either  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 02:27:40 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: October 31, 2019, 02:22:02 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #197 on: October 31, 2019, 02:37:09 AM »
No, Alan, you are misinterpreting Royell imo. Because I think Royell is as confused as I am about your above post/premise with the many photos and apparently it seems, suggesting that prayerblob IS Oswald in Weigman, but is NOT Oswald in Darnell? Or is it vice versa? Anyway, it does not appear to me at least, that prayerblob moves very much at all from Weigman to Darnell, except for a slight turn perhaps.(and raising the white object to mouth level).  So I cannot follow your argument here, as I suspect Royell cannot either  Thumb1:

1. Mr Storing is 'confused' only in the sense that he can't get his own schtick straight. This constitutes what he would call 'an immediate disqualifier'!  :D

2. You're not looking very closely at the relative elevations of PrayerMan in Wiegman and PrayerMan in Darnell. Try again!  Thumb1:

3. Your repeated use of the term prayerblob is understandable-----you know PrayerMan doesn't remotely resemble Ms Sarah Stanton, so you exaggerate the indecipherability of his features!  :D

4. You don't find my 'many photos' (sic) confusing, you just don't want Mr Oswald to be outside!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 02:38:02 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2019, 02:58:19 AM »
In William Manchester’s Death Of A President ...Truly is quoted as: Roy Truly, who didn’t believe the races were meant to mix, later doubted that --
half my boys would have gone out to see the parade if it hadn’t been lunchtime. Except for my niggers the boys are conservative, like me—like most Texans.
Roy Truly’s Warren Commission testimony:
Mr. BELIN. Okay. And where was this officer at that time?
Mr. TRULY. This officer was right behind me and coming up the stairway. By the time I reached the second floor, the officer was a little further behind me than he was on the first floor, I assume – I know.
Mr. BELIN. Was he a few feet behind you then?
Which doesn't make any sense if the story went that Baker already had his gun pointed at Oswald when Truly arrived and said that Oswald worked in the building. So who lied there? The Oswalddidits wont respond.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2019, 02:58:19 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #199 on: October 31, 2019, 04:25:46 AM »
Truly said he was already on the staircase to the third floor when he realized that Baker was no longer behind him and turned around and came back down.