Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 42086 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #144 on: October 28, 2019, 12:31:01 AM »
Advertisement
At the midnight conference he's told that he's been charged with the murder of the President and Oswald's reaction is typical of a guilty man whereas you or I would be saying we have a rock solid alibi.

Btw Oswald agreeing with the reporter that he was inside means that Oswald was saying he was inside and all the CT spin can't change what is a straight forward question and answer, and whatever happened to saying that the steps were actually inside the building, another day another guess? Hehehe.

JohnM

At the midnight conference he's told that he's been charged with the murder of the President and Oswald's reaction is typical of a guilty man

This is Monthy Python gold; he is guilty because he looked guilty! Pathetic.....

whereas you or I would be saying we have a rock solid alibi.

Well, I find it not a bit strange that somebody is taken back and stunted by the news that he is charged with a crime, whereas having an instant reply, like "I have a rock solid alibi" indicates preparation and a preparedness for such an event, which of course would indicate guilt (see how easy that is?).

Btw Oswald agreeing with the reporter that he was inside means that Oswald was saying he was inside and all the CT spin can't change what is a straight forward question and answer, and whatever happened to saying that the steps were actually inside the building, another day another guess? Hehehe.

Never mind the circumstances under which a question is asked, innocent people are always 100% quick on their feet and always give a 100% complete and correct answer to every question, right John?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: October 28, 2019, 12:31:01 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #145 on: October 28, 2019, 12:33:13 AM »
No ...YOU show me a clear photo of Lee on the steps or the doorway during the shooting......

So you can't? Got it!  Thumb1:

If the Wiegman frames hadn't been messed with (=the thing you can't offer a counter-explanation for!), Mr Oswald would be as recognizable as Mr Lovelady.

But thankfully----------------we can still see he's there!

You're just too stuck in your ways to understand this, because you cling to the long-discredited lunchroom story----------------and pretend this bombshell document wasn't recently uncovered:

Nothing personal!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2019, 12:35:28 AM »

Never mind the circumstances under which a question is asked, innocent people are always 100% quick on their feet and always give a 100% complete and correct answer to every question, right John?

Yes, Mr Weidmann, it was an off the cuff response from Mr Oswald, but let's not let Mr Mytton away with the lie that Mr Oswald or the reporter used the world 'inside'!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2019, 12:35:28 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #147 on: October 28, 2019, 03:46:25 AM »
So you can't? Got it!  Thumb1:

If the Wiegman frames hadn't been messed with (=the thing you can't offer a counter-explanation for!), Mr Oswald would be as recognizable as Mr Lovelady.

But thankfully----------------we can still see he's there!

You're just too stuck in your ways to understand this, because you cling to the long-discredited lunchroom story----------------and pretend this bombshell document wasn't recently uncovered:

Nothing personal!

That's not a "bombshell document".....Simply because Hosty used the " P."   in referring to the parade does NOT mean that Lee said he went outside to watch the ( President's ) parade.    Is this too difficult for you , Mr Ford?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2019, 03:48:08 AM »
Looking forward to your explanation of the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film, Mr Cakebread!

Go on-----don't just tell me I'm wrong, show me!  Thumb1:

There's a very good reason Nobody will engage you regarding that Dark Strip. They do Not have a shred of Evidence to refute your position. If there was even the hint of that Jet Black Strip possibly being a shadow, Mytton would have jumped at the opportunity to post at least 1 of his cartoon visual aids. You got 'em.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 03:49:29 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2019, 03:48:08 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #149 on: October 28, 2019, 04:06:37 AM »
From my very first reply to you, I said I would be happy to admit that I was wrong as long as you could post some images of no traffic on Houston/Elm and so far days later you are still giving your worthless opinion.

So you really are equating any traffic on Elm with the presidential parade.

Btw at the end of the day there is no question of what Oswald saw because from the 6th floor he saw the Presidential Limo roar off down Elm street.

LOL

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2019, 04:08:50 AM »
Mr Ford, you are your own worst critic....  You could be one of the best, but your continued attempts to prove that Lee was outside during the shooting is preventing that.  You are much like Rob Caprio....He had a lot of knowledge about the case, but he also had formed some really absurd ideas about the case.

Says Mr. “red signal rings”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2019, 04:08:50 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2019, 04:11:21 AM »
At the midnight conference he's told that he's been charged with the murder of the President and Oswald's reaction is typical of a guilty man

LOL