Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 44444 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2019, 06:57:16 PM »
Advertisement
I would put it past you to explain why there is a dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film:

Prove me wrong!  Thumb1:

Either my vision is fuzzy or you've studied at 'The Ralph Cinque School of How to Post Blobs of Pixels and Claim They Are What You What Them to Be'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2019, 06:57:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2019, 07:04:58 PM »
He thinks there's a business-as-usual Presidential parade going by just after he's had a cop put a gun to his gut and a Depository employee tell him the President has just been shot?

Ridiculous!

Besides, if his intention had been to catch a view of JFK going by he wouldn't gone up to the second-floor lunchroom and waited until after 12.30pm before thinking to go out front.

Presumably he lingered inside on the first floor, listening out for noise levels from the crowd and perhaps (if Ms Carolyn Arnold's statement to the FBI is anything to go by) taking periodic looks out the glass front door, and then
-----------shortly after seeing Messrs. Norman and Jarman re-enter the building-----------
went out that front door
------------> where Mr Wiegman captured his image on film.

Thumb1:

I strongly disagree with your ideas..... But that's OK....  As long as we agree that Lee Oswald was NOT on the sixth floor at the time of the murder, that's the important thing.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2019, 07:44:08 PM »
Either my vision is fuzzy or you've studied at 'The Ralph Cinque School of How to Post Blobs of Pixels and Claim They Are What You What Them to Be'

Another Lone Nutter unable to explain why there is a dark shadow down Mr Lovelady's right side in Wiegman!  Thumb1:

Still waiting for Mr Mytton's Funky Graphics rebuttal of the observation that this shadow cannot be a natural shadow...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2019, 07:44:08 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2019, 07:47:25 PM »
I strongly disagree with your ideas..... But that's OK....  As long as we agree that Lee Oswald was NOT on the sixth floor at the time of the murder, that's the important thing.

That's fine as far as it goes, Mr Cakebread, but what's most important of all is establishing where exactly Mr Oswald was. And clinging to old ideas-----like most CTers and all Lone Nutters do-----is a block to that endeavor!

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2019, 07:49:21 PM »
Anything will do as long as we also agree he DID NOT carry that 3 x 5 index card on his clipboard.

Thumb1:

Since I don't believe that anybody carried the 3 X 5 card on a clipboard ....I have no trouble agreeing with you Mr Beck.

At least you seem to be acknowledging the dimensions( 3" X 5" ) of the small white card.....  Some folks refuse to accept that the dimensions ( which are easily verified) are 3 inches  by five inches....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2019, 07:49:21 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2019, 07:57:03 PM »
That's fine as far as it goes, Mr Cakebread, but what's most important of all is establishing where exactly Mr Oswald was. And clinging to old ideas-----like most CTers and all Lone Nutters do-----is a block to that endeavor!

clinging to old ideas-

Please Explain......

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2019, 08:03:26 PM »
Here he is, just behind Mr Lovelady:

Really??...That's Lee Oswald?    Are you sure,...... That looks like Casper the Ghost to me.....

Yes, I am sure because that is the very area-----Mr Lovelady's right side-----where the impossible shadow on Mr Lovelady falls.

And look how blatant the addition of the impossible shadow is in the later frames where Mr Lovelady has moved downwards!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 08:12:46 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2019, 08:03:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2019, 08:10:14 PM »
clinging to old ideas-

Please Explain......

You made up your mind years ago and refuse to be budged from these old conclusions.

Nothing personal!