Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 44409 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2019, 06:13:38 PM »
Advertisement
Hosty wrote that Lee went to lunch at noon....  Lee did NOT go to lunch at noon

Hosty wrote that Lee went to the second floor to get a Coke to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor...   We know that the 1st floor lunchroom was occupied by several TSBD employees until at least 12:15....and none of them said that Lee was eating lunch while they were there in the Domino Room.

Hosty said that after lunch Lee said he went outside to watch the P. Parade.....   Since Le had to have eaten his lunch after the other TSBD employees left the Domino Room, obviously he ate his lunch after 12:15 .....and he was there in the D Room when Jarman and Norman walked by at about 12 :26  Then he went to the second floor lunchroom to get a coke, and returned to the D room finished his lunch and went outside to watch the parade.

Who knows if ther was any of the parade still streaming past?.....It seems likely because photos taken several minutes after the shooting show the busses still passing down Elm street ...and they were part of the P Parade.

Then he went to the second floor lunchroom to get a coke, ( where he was seen by Marrion Baker and Roy Truly) and returned to the D room, finished his lunch and went outside to watch the parade.

I suddenly realized that Hosty's note seems to rebut Mrs Reid's claim that she saw Le walk through the office area after the encounter with Baker and Truly....Because the shortest route from the 2nd floor lunchroom to the Domino Room was by way of the stairs in the NW corner of the building.....If Lee returned to the D Room as Hosty wrote he probably wouldn't have walked through the 2nd floor office area.   And Lee most certainly never ever mentioned meeting Mrs Reid after he had been left by Baker and Truly.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 06:19:59 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2019, 06:13:38 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2019, 06:17:19 PM »
Who knows if ther was any of the parade still streaming past?.....It seems likely because photos taken several minutes after the shooting show the busses still passing down Elm street ...and they were part of the P Parade.

'So the President's been shot, eh? And there's screaming outside. And I've just had a cop put a gun in my gut. Never mind, maybe I might catch a bus or two parading down the street!'  :D

Let it go, Mr Cakebread, and resign yourself to The Game-Changing Fact That Was Hushed Up By Fritz And Friends:

Mr Oswald claimed to have gone outside to watch the Presidential parade.

He broke for lunch around about noon........
He went down to the first floor.......
He went upstairs to the second-floor lunchroom......
He came back downstairs......
He saw Messrs Jarman & Norman re-enter the building......
He then went outside to watch the Presidential parade.

Here he is, just behind Mr Lovelady:

You think it's a coincidence that the only person in all the images captured that day who gets a magic shadow on his person is Mr Lovelady? Come on!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 06:18:14 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2019, 06:18:16 PM »
Yes, Mr Iacoletti, it seems Mr Mytton has been reduced to this!  :D

Alan, has it occurred to you that simply because Lee told the interrogators that after he finished his lunch he went outside to watch the P parade does NOT mean that there was any parade still passing by.....   But How was Lee to know that?....He simply said that that is what he intended to do after he finished his lunch.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2019, 06:18:16 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2019, 06:24:12 PM »
Alan, has it occurred to you that simply because Lee told the interrogators that after he finished his lunch he went outside to watch the P parade does NOT mean that there was any parade still passing by.....   But How was Lee to know that?....He simply said that that is what he intended to do after he finished his lunch.

He thinks there's a business-as-usual Presidential parade going by just after he's had a cop put a gun to his gut and a Depository employee tell him the President has just been shot?

Ridiculous!

Besides, if his intention had been to catch a view of JFK going by he wouldn't gone up to the second-floor lunchroom and waited until after 12.30pm before thinking to go out front.

Presumably he lingered inside on the first floor, listening out for noise levels from the crowd and perhaps (if Ms Carolyn Arnold's statement to the FBI is anything to go by) taking periodic looks out the glass front door, and then
-----------shortly after seeing Messrs. Norman and Jarman re-enter the building-----------
went out that front door
------------> where Mr Wiegman captured his image on film.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 06:29:26 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2019, 06:32:49 PM »
'So the President's been shot, eh? And there's screaming outside. And I've just had a cop put a gun in my gut. Never mind, maybe I might catch a bus or two parading down the street!'  :D

Let it go, Mr Cakebread, and resign yourself to The Game-Changing Fact That Was Hushed Up By Fritz And Friends:

You think it's a coincidence that the only person in all the images captured that day who gets a magic shadow on his person is Mr Lovelady? Come on!

'So the President's been shot, eh? And there's screaming outside.

Huh?.....If lee was at the rear of the building do you think he could hear "screaming outside" ??   

And I've just had a cop put a gun in my gut.   Your imagination does not constitute proof that Baker stuck a gun in Lee's gut....That's a bit that the LNer's invented to make it appear that Baker suspected that Lee was a fugitive ( or something)   IOW...It's BS!

Never mind, maybe I might catch a bus or two parading down the street!'  :D

Riiiiight!..... So you think that Lee was clairvoyant and knew that he had missed seeing the Pres??? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2019, 06:32:49 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2019, 06:33:42 PM »
I wouldn't put it past Oswald to milk his time in the spotlight even if innocent.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2019, 06:35:43 PM »
I wouldn't put it past Oswald to milk his time in the spotlight even if innocent.

I would put it past you to explain why there is a dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film:

Prove me wrong!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2019, 06:35:43 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2019, 06:41:59 PM »

Really??...That's Lee Oswald?    Are you sure,...... That looks like Casper the Ghost to me.....