Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 44447 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2019, 05:09:29 PM »
Advertisement
If Lee Oswald WAS REALLY INNOCENT of shooting the President, and if Oswald had REALLY BEEN located out on the front steps of the Book Depository Building at the exact moment when JFK was getting shot (as many Internet conspiracists firmly believes is true), then it's virtually impossible to believe that Oswald would have remainded DEAD SILENT about his FACTUAL ALIBI when those live television cameras were staring him in the face on both November 22nd and 23rd.

I love the way that WC fundamentalists think that "what I think an innocent person would do" makes a compelling argument.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2019, 05:09:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2019, 05:12:32 PM »
It wasn't. CTers just can't properly evaluate the evidence, that's all. For example....

And by "properly evaluate", DVP means spin-doctoring, assumptions, and rhetoric.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2019, 05:16:32 PM »
Have you actually read Hosty's note, all Hosty says is that Oswald went out to watch the P.Parade and we know Oswald went outside a few minutes later and would have seen part of the "stalled" P.Parade.

What part of the "parade" was still there at 1:33?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2019, 05:16:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2019, 05:20:23 PM »
I didn't label the next image but if the time is accurate then it looks like what I said is a reasonable scenario.

Are you calling any traffic that came down Elm street after the assassination part of the presidential parade?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2019, 05:22:38 PM »
David Von Pein on Today at 01:59:16 AM:
We agree on that and "there is nothing suspect (handwriting debate notwithstanding) about the $21.45 PMO sent to Klein's and deposited at Klein's bank, etc."
Armstrong is not of the internet.

Deposited at Klein's bank a month before it was "sent to Klein's"?  How does that work?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2019, 05:22:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2019, 05:39:29 PM »
  ::)

It really must take heavy investment in a cherished narrative to parse a sequence of simple words so that they mean something other than their plain sense!

'Then went outside to watch P. parade' means:

Then (i.e. after buying coke in lunchroom and returning to first floor for lunch)
went outside (i.e. through the front door)
to watch (i.e. to be a spectator of)
P. parade (i.e. the Presidential parade).

After JFK was shot, there was no Presidential parade. The words 'watch' and 'parade' are the very last words either Mr Oswald or Agent Hosty would have used to describe 'going outside to see what all the commotion was about'.

It's garbage like this that brings CT 'researchers' down to the level of the Warren Gullibles!

The reverse of when you're right , you're right ...(As I believe Mr Mytton is in this case. )   When you're wrong, you're wrong, as I believe you are in this case ....

It really must take heavy investment in a cherished narrative to parse a sequence of simple words so that they mean something other than their plain sense!

Perhaps you should check the accuracy of Hosty's notes......  Did Lee go to lunch at 12:00 noon?   

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2019, 05:56:22 PM »
The reverse of when you're right , you're right ...(As I believe Mr Mytton is in this case. )   When you're wrong, you're wrong, as I believe you are in this case ....

Perhaps you should check the accuracy of Hosty's notes......  Did Lee go to lunch at 12:00 noon?   

Hosty wrote that Lee went to lunch at noon....  Lee did NOT go to lunch at noon

Hosty wrote that Lee went to the second floor to get a Coke to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor...   We know that the 1st floor lunchroom was occupied by several TSBD employees until at least 12:15....and none of them said that Lee was eating lunch while they were there in the Domino Room.

Hosty said that after lunch Lee said he went outside to watch the P. Parade.....   Since Le had to have eaten his lunch after the other TSBD employees left the Domino Room, obviously he ate his lunch after 12:15 .....and he was there in the D Room when Jarman and Norman walked by at about 12 :26  Then he went to the second floor lunchroom to get a coke, and returned to the D room finished his lunch and went outside to watch the parade.

Who knows if ther was any of the parade still streaming past?.....It seems likely because photos taken several minutes after the shooting show the busses still passing down Elm street ...and they were part of the P Parade.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2019, 05:56:22 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2019, 06:09:03 PM »
Are you calling any traffic that came down Elm street after the assassination part of the presidential parade?

Yes, Mr Iacoletti, it seems Mr Mytton has been reduced to this!  :D