Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 44429 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2019, 10:48:34 AM »
Advertisement
Who was lying --Bill Shelley or Roy Truly?
Shelly stated in his sworn affidavit that HE mentioned that Oswald was missing to Truly ...

Indeed!  Thumb1:

Btw....Mr Dougherty told the WC that Mr Shelley told him he "thought he saw him (=Mr Oswald) carrying a fairly good-sized package" that morning.

Makes sense-------Mr Oswald brought curtain rods to work that day------they were later found in the building and tested for his fingerprints!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2019, 10:48:34 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2019, 10:53:52 AM »
How would you explain the fact that there is a dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in Wiegman despite the fact that he was nowhere near the shadow cast by the western column of the entranceway?

Bumped for Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2019, 11:00:36 AM »
Bumped for Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

I have no idea what you're talking about, you lost all credibility a long time ago and now you're claiming to be a photo expert, Give me a break.
The problem with the internet is that everybody thinks they're an expert, time to wake up.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2019, 11:00:36 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2019, 12:06:29 PM »
I have no idea what you're talking about, you lost all credibility a long time ago and now you're claiming to be a photo expert, Give me a break.
The problem with the internet is that everybody thinks they're an expert, time to wake up.

JohnM

:D

"I am forced to confirm that I can't explain the dark 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady's right side in Wiegman" would have done just fine, Mr Mytton!

But don't beat yourself up-----neither can anyone else  Thumb1:

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2019, 02:35:41 PM »

JohnM

A person doesn't have to be an expert to look at a photo of the disassembled rifle ( CE 1304) and see with their own eyes that Detective Day was lying when he said he found a palm print on the metal barrel of the rifle.    Anybody with normal vision can see that there is a bayonet lug surrounding the barrel at the place that Day claimed he found the palm print.    The palm print is one of the key lies that the conspirators fabricated.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2019, 02:35:41 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2019, 03:20:16 PM »

IOW--6. For some reason Truly just got a wild hair up his backside to report Oswald [complete with address] 'missing'.--7. The FBI has this bullet that was found -location confirmed and ballistics analyzed rocketfire! 8. FIBERS coulda-mighta--been linked to the rifle 9. Mrs Harvey Lee Oswald huh? But not Marina? :D 10. How did Willy Fritzo's guys find the alleged location of the BY fakes so quickly? Maybe they were there before hand? All of the above discovered before a Nov 23rd report was typed up :-\ I wish I could have had Henry Wade's phone line tapped back then and recorded for posterity.

I would really really like GC to post the FIRST FIVE items on that cover-up list [page 1] if he will. Is there a document#?

"I would really really like GC to post the FIRST FIVE items on that cover-up list [page 1] if he will. Is there a document#?"

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/15/1512-001.gif

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/15/1512-002.gif

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/15/1512-003.gif

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/15/1512-004.gif

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/15/1512-005.gif

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2019, 03:20:52 PM »
Have you actually read Hosty's note, all Hosty says is that Oswald went out to watch the P.Parade and we know Oswald went outside a few minutes later and would have seen part of the "stalled" P.Parade.
A President's Parade is more than 1 car!

JohnM

Mr Mytton, I rarely agree with anything you post....But this is one of those rare times.... When you're right you're right.   The P. Parade was still on the street when Lee left the building ....  And there are photos ( film clips) that show a man who I believe is Lee Oswald on the stub street in front of the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2019, 03:20:52 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2019, 04:17:24 PM »
Mr Mytton, I rarely agree with anything you post....But this is one of those rare times.... When you're right you're right.   The P. Parade was still on the street when Lee left the building ....  And there are photos ( film clips) that show a man who I believe is Lee Oswald on the stub street in front of the TSBD.

::)

It really must take heavy investment in a cherished narrative to parse a sequence of simple words so that they mean something other than their plain sense!

'Then went outside to watch P. parade' means:

Then (i.e. after buying coke in lunchroom and returning to first floor for lunch)
went outside (i.e. through the front door)
to watch (i.e. to be a spectator of)
P. parade (i.e. the Presidential parade).

After JFK was shot, there was no Presidential parade. The words 'watch' and 'parade' are the very last words either Mr Oswald or Agent Hosty would have used to describe 'going outside to see what all the commotion was about'.

It's garbage like this that brings CT 'researchers' down to the level of the Warren Gullibles!