Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 42106 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2019, 01:18:42 AM »
Advertisement
The front entranceway is still part of the building. So when Mr Oswald is asked if he was 'in the building at the time' he confirms that yes, that was his location.

Glad to help you out of your muddled thinking, Mr von Pein [sic]Thumb1:

As I said, it's always humorous to watch a desperate CTer trying to reconcile the "in's" with the "out's". You just provided further humor. Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2019, 01:18:42 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2019, 01:19:54 AM »
I love it when you play dumb, Mr Mytton!  :D

Why is there a shadow down Mr Lovelady's right side when he is nowhere close to the shadow cast by the western column of the entranceway?

Bumped for Mr Mytton, who seems to have done a runner!   :D

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2019, 01:21:40 AM »
Because Captain Fritz was managing his perception of what was happening to him.

He may simply have told him, 'Look, we know you were out front at the time, that's been corroborated, but we're charging you because we can tie you to the rifle used in the shooting'.

----------> Risk of Mr Oswald blurting out his alibi to the cameras? Zilcho! Thumb1:

More made-up CT garbage (of course).

What you need to explain, Mr von Pein [sic], is why Mr Oswald's claim to have gone 'outside to watch P. parade' was hushed up.

It wasn't. CTers just can't properly evaluate the evidence, that's all. For example....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1308.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2019, 01:21:40 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2019, 01:22:46 AM »
As I said, it's always humorous to watch a desperate CTer trying to reconcile the "in's" with the "out's". You just provided further humor. Thanks.

This from the man who refuted Mr Oswald's documented claim to have gone 'outside' by pointing out that the front steps were 'outside'!  :D

Do let us know when you can muster a coherent (i.e. non-muddled) response to the questions I put to you, Mr Von Pein!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2019, 01:25:17 AM »
More made-up CT garbage (of course).

It wasn't. CTers just can't properly evaluate the evidence, that's all. For example....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1308.html

Sorry to see you throw in the towel so quickly, Mr Von Pein :-[

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2019, 01:25:17 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2019, 01:26:35 AM »
Sorry to see you throw in the towel so quickly, Mr Von Pein :-[

What I tell you? Stick with the Black Strip. You are getting your hat handed to you.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2019, 01:28:26 AM »

But! The front entranceway is still part of the building. So when Mr Oswald is asked if he was 'in the building at the time' he confirms that yes, that was his location.

Lovelady doesn't seem to agree with your definition of in and out, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there."

Mr. BALL - Upstairs on what floor?
Mr. LOVELADY - That's on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there.
Mr. BALL - You ate your lunch on the steps?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir.

Frazier also says he went "out there" to see him(The President)

Mr. BALL - Did you eat your lunch?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; not right then I didn't. I say, you know, he was supposed to come by during our lunch hour so you don't get very many chances to see the President of the United States and being an old Texas boy, and [he] never having been down to Texas very much I went out there to see him and just like everybody else was, I was standing on the steps there and watched for the parade to come by and so I did and I stood there until he come by.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:34:44 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2019, 01:28:26 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2019, 01:31:42 AM »
    What I tell you? Stick with the Black Strip. You are getting your hat handed to you.

Spoken like a true Lone Nutter, Mr Storing!

Good luck with your heroic quest to find the real Mr Frazier in Wiegman  :D