Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 42099 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2019, 12:47:52 AM »
Advertisement
In see a lot of insignificant blobs, now what?

JohnM

I love it when you play dumb, Mr Mytton!  :D

Why is there a shadow down Mr Lovelady's right side when he is nowhere close to the shadow cast by the western column of the entranceway?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2019, 12:47:52 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2019, 12:57:32 AM »
Hahahaha, as soon as you exit the front door you are outside! Try again.

JohnM

John -  When are You going to weigh in on that Jet Black, Razor Straight, Strip that runs alongside Lovelady?  I have seen the original Steve McQueen version of "The Blob". What we are seeing next to Lovelady does not remotely qualify as a "Blob".

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2019, 01:02:52 AM »
Mr von Pein [sic], you believe the second-floor lunchroom incident involving Officer Baker and Mr Oswald and Mr Truly took place, yes?

Well, let's run with that, shall we?

What a stroke of luck for the assassin, Mr Oswald! He gets spotted just after the shooting, way way way down on the second floor.

Why didn't he shout out to the many reporters in the DPD hallways, "I was in the second-floor lunchroom the whole time, ask the cop and my boss------they saw me there right after the shooting!"?

Nice attempt at dodging the point I was making.

The point (again) being:

If Lee Oswald WAS REALLY INNOCENT of shooting the President, and if Oswald had REALLY BEEN located out on the front steps of the Book Depository Building at the exact moment when JFK was getting shot (as many Internet conspiracists firmly believes is true), then it's virtually impossible to believe that Oswald would have remainded DEAD SILENT about his FACTUAL ALIBI when those live television cameras were staring him in the face on both November 22nd and 23rd.

And the fact that Oswald actually told reporters that he was located inside the TSBD building at the time of the assassination eliminates the idea that LHO was standing outside on the front steps when JFK was being shot (unless some inventive conspiracy theorist can come up with a plausible reason for an INNOCENT Lee Harvey Oswald to want to LIE to the press when he said he was INSIDE even though he was really OUTSIDE)....

LEE HARVEY OSWALD -- "I work in that building."
REPORTER -- "Were you in the building at the time?"
OSWALD -- "Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir."

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:11:07 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2019, 01:02:52 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2019, 01:08:33 AM »
Nice attempt at dodging the point I was making.

The point (again) being:

If Lee Oswald WAS REALLY INNOCENT of shooting the President, and if Oswald had REALLY BEEN located out on the front steps of the Book Depository Building at the exact moment when JFK was getting shot (as many Internet conspiracists firmly believes is true), then it's virtually impossible to believe that Oswald would have remainded DEAD SILENT about his FACTUAL ALIBI when those live television cameras were staring him in the face on both November 22nd and 23rd.

And the fact that Oswald actually told reporters that he was located inside the TSBD building at the time of the assassination eliminates the idea that LHO was standing outside on the front steps when JFK was being shot (unless some inventive conspiracy theorist can come up with a plausible reason for an INNOCENT Lee Harvey Oswald to want to LIE to the press when he said he was INSIDE even though he was really OUTSIDE)....

LEE HARVEY OSWALD -- "I work in that building."
REPORTER -- "Were you in the building at the time?"
OSWALD -- "Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir."

Because Captain Fritz was managing his perception of what was happening to him.

He may simply have told him, 'Look, we know you were out front at the time, that's been corroborated, but we're charging you because we can tie you to the rifle used in the shooting'.

----------> Risk of Mr Oswald blurting out his alibi to the cameras? Zilcho! Thumb1:

We know that Captain Fritz was capable of such shenanigans because he later withheld Mr Oswald's claim to the gone 'outside to watch P. parade'. It would take five-and-a-half decades before Mr Oswald's actual claim would come to light.

What you need to explain, Mr von Pein, is why Mr Oswald's claim to have gone 'outside to watch P. parade'-------------

------------was hushed up.

Watcha got?

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:15:01 AM by Alan Ford »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2019, 01:09:48 AM »
The front entranceway was both 'outside' and part of the building.

I love it when CTers get desperate and try to say (with a straight face) that a person standing on the front TSBD steps can still be considered "in" or "inside" the building.

But when the crazy CT talk gets swept aside (as it must), then a reasonable person realizes that nobody who was standing on the steps of the Book Depository would ever say they were "in the building". That's crazy. The steps are OUTSIDE the front door, for Pete sake.

Related "Inside" or "Outside" discussion....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1052.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2019, 01:09:48 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2019, 01:13:24 AM »
I love it when CTers get desperate and try to say (with a straight face) that a person standing on the front TSBD steps can still be considered "in" or "inside" the building.

But when the crazy CT talk gets swept aside (as it must), then a reasonable person realizes that nobody who was standing on the steps of the Book Depository would ever say they were "in the building". That's crazy. The steps are OUTSIDE the front door, for Pete sake.

Related "Inside" or "Outside" discussion....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1052.html

Exactly-------that's why Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he 'went outside to watch P. parade'!

But! The front entranceway is still part of the building. So when Mr Oswald is asked if he was 'in the building at the time' he confirms that yes, that was his location.

Glad to help you out of your muddled thinking, Mr von Pein!  Thumb1:

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2019, 01:15:49 AM »
Any chance that you'll ever spell my name correctly, Mr. Ford?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2019, 01:15:49 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2019, 01:17:47 AM »
Any chance that you'll ever spell my name correctly, Mr. Ford?

Any chance you'll move beyond your muddled thinking, Mr Von Pein?  :D