Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 44283 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2019, 02:04:24 AM »
Advertisement
Mr Oswald's off-the-cuff response to the reporter's question (where the word 'inside' is nowhere used btw) is supplemented and clarified by this:

No contradiction: Mr Oswald was in the entranceway. Sorreee!

Have you actually read Hosty's note, all Hosty says is that Oswald went out to watch the P.Parade and we know Oswald went outside a few minutes later and would have seen part of the "stalled" P.Parade.
A President's Parade is more than 1 car!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2019, 02:04:24 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2019, 02:05:52 AM »
As I said before, CTers have no ability to properly evaluate the JFK evidence. The Internet CTers are the last people on the planet who should be looking into this case.

Alan Ford now wants to argue that when Oswald said "Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir" when answering the question of "Were you in the building at the time?", Oswald really meant this:

"Well, yeah, sort of....I was kinda IN the building, but I was really OUTSIDE on the steps....but I guess you should consider the steps to be IN the building too....I guess....sort of...."

(It's always hysterical when CTers do this IN IS REALLY OUT thing. I get a kick out of it.)

Thanks for confirming that you misquoted Mr Oswald, Mr Von Pein! He never used the word 'inside'  Thumb1:

Now! You have given to understand that Mr Oswald's claim to have gone 'outside to watch P. parade'-------------

-------------was not hushed up by Captain Fritz.

Kindly point us to where Captain Fritz mentions Mr Oswald's claim. Feel free to range over his WC testimony, his reports, his notes. You're the archival master, this should be no trouble to you!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2019, 02:10:37 AM »
Have you actually read Hosty's note, all Hosty says is that Oswald went out to watch the P.Parade and we know Oswald went outside a few minutes later and would have seen part of the "stalled" P.Parade.

JohnM

Yes, I can just picture Mr Oswald saying, 'Well, I went up to the second floor for a coke, see, then a cop came in and put a gun in my gut, then he and Mr Truly took off up the stairs, then I went through the second-floor office and a lady told me the President had been shot, then I went down to the first floor to have my lunch, then I decided to pop outside to catch the Presidential parade'.

Talk about reaching, Mr Mytton!  :D

By the way, I've been meaning to ask you:

How would you explain the fact that there is a dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in Wiegman despite the fact that he was nowhere near the shadow cast by the western column of the entranceway?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2019, 02:10:37 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2019, 05:27:37 AM »
As late as 12/23 a DPD evidence report has Baker running into LHO on the stairway on the third or fourth floor.

IOW--6. For some reason Truly just got a wild hair up his backside to report Oswald [complete with address] 'missing'.--7. The FBI has this bullet that was found -location confirmed and ballistics analyzed rocketfire! 8. FIBERS coulda-mighta--been linked to the rifle 9. Mrs Harvey Lee Oswald huh? But not Marina? :D 10. How did Willy Fritzo's guys find the alleged location of the BY fakes so quickly? Maybe they were there before hand? All of the above discovered before a Nov 23rd report was typed up :-\ I wish I could have had Henry Wade's phone line tapped back then and recorded for posterity.

I would really really like GC to post the FIRST FIVE items on that cover-up list [page 1] if he will. Is there a document#?

What does Baker noting that the LHO he saw at the DPD homocide office was wearing different clothes than when he ran into him in the TSBD mean?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; all I can remember it was in my recollection of it it was a light brown jacket.
Mr. BELIN - Are you referring to this Exhibit 150 as being similar to the jacket or similar to the shirt that you saw or, if not, similar to either one?
Mr. BAKER - Well, it would be similar in color to it--I assume it was a jacket, it was hanging out. Now, I was looking at his face and I wasn't really paying any attention. After Mr. Truly said he knew him, so I didn't pay any attention to him, so I just turned and went on. 
 --
 Mr. BELIN - Officer Baker, I believe you testified that you later saw Lee Harvey Oswald at the police station of the homicide office, is that correct?
Mr. BAKER - That is correct, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Was this later on that same day?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, it was.
Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else about his clothes that you can remember or his dress that you haven't talked about here?
Mr. BAKER - No, sir; I can't.
Mr. DULLES - Do you recall whether or not he was wearing the same clothes, did he appear to you the same when you saw him in the police station as when you saw him in the lunchroom?
Mr. BAKER - Actually just looking at him, he looked like he didn't have the same thing on.
Mr. BELIN - He looked as though he did not have the same thing on?
Mr. BAKER - He looked like he did not have the same on.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2019, 06:09:16 AM »

JohnM

Your "few minutes" for the JFK Motorcade to exit Dealey Plaza would alter the currently accepted time lines of several assassination Films, Photos, as well as the individuals captured in those images. It was inevitable that You would eventually realize that these accepted time lines are Not legit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2019, 06:09:16 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2019, 06:30:22 AM »
Who was lying --Bill Shelley or Roy Truly?
Shelly stated in his sworn affidavit that HE mentioned that Oswald was missing to Truly ...

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/04/0466-001.gif

On the other hand----Truly testified that he told Shelley that Oswald was missing..................DUH
Mr. BELIN. Had they sealed off the building yet, do you know?
Mr. TRULY. I am sure they had. {Did not agree with Fritz' report that while the search was still on, Oswald was reported missing}
Mr. BELIN. Then what?
Mr. TRULY. Then in a few minutes--it could have been moments or minutes at a time like that--I noticed some of my boys were over in the west corner of the shipping department, and there were several officers over there taking their names and addresses, and so forth.
There were other officers in other parts of the building taking other employees, like office people's names. I noticed that Lee Oswald was not among these boys.
So I picked up the telephone and called Mr. Aiken down at the other warehouse who keeps our application blanks. Back up there.
First I mentioned to Mr. Campbell--I asked Bill Shelley if he had seen him, he looked around and said no.
Mr. BELIN. When you asked Bill Shelley if he had seen whom?
Mr. TRULY. Lee Oswald. I said, "Have you seen him around lately," and he said no.
So Mr. Campbell is standing there, and I said, "I have a boy over here missing. I don't know whether to report it or not." Because I had another one or two out then. I didn't know whether they were all there or not. He said, "What do you think"? And I got to thinking. He said, "Well, we better do it anyway." It was so quick after that. {I'll bet}
So I picked the phone up then and called Mr. Aiken, at the warehouse, and got the boy's name and general description and telephone number and address at Irving.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2019, 06:37:41 AM »
    Your "few minutes" for the JFK Motorcade to exit Dealey Plaza would alter the currently accepted time lines of several assassination Films, Photos, as well as the individuals captured in those images. It was inevitable that You would eventually realize that these accepted time lines are Not legit.

I'm prepared to be corrected, where is your footage/photos which shows no traffic on Elm or Houston and which is timestamped a few minutes after the assassination? Thanks in advance.

Since you are a non image posting expert, how long after the assassination was the "accepted time line" of this piece of assassination film?

I didn't label the next image but if the time is accurate then it looks like what I said is a reasonable scenario.

JohnM

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 10:56:39 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2019, 06:37:41 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2019, 07:22:46 AM »
David Von Pein on Today at 01:59:16 AM:

... The Internet CTers are the last people on the planet who should be looking into this case...

We agree on that and "there is nothing suspect (handwriting debate notwithstanding) about the $21.45 PMO sent to Klein's and deposited at Klein's bank, etc."
Armstrong is not of the internet.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 07:29:20 AM by Tom Scully »