Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 43267 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2019, 01:33:00 AM »
Advertisement
This from the man who refuted Mr Oswald's documented claim to have gone 'outside' by pointing out that the front steps were 'outside'!  :D

Do let us know when you can muster a coherent (i.e. non-muddled) response to the questions I put to you, Mr Von Pein!  Thumb1:

I refuted the CTers' claim of LHO being OUTSIDE with Oswald's OWN STATEMENT to the press about how he was INSIDE.

You're the one doing the "muddling", Mr. Ford. Not me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2019, 01:33:00 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2019, 01:33:24 AM »
Lovelady doesn't seem to agree with your definition of in and out, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there."

Mr. BALL - Upstairs on what floor?
Mr. LOVELADY - That's on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there.
Mr. BALL - You ate your lunch on the steps?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir.

JohnM

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2019, 01:34:25 AM »
I refuted the CTers' claim of LHO being OUTSIDE with Oswald's OWN STATEMENT to the press about how he was INSIDE.

You're the one doing the "muddling", Mr. Ford. Not me.

Ok, so you'll have no trouble quoting Mr Oswald saying he was INSIDE the building!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2019, 01:34:25 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2019, 01:40:31 AM »

Thumb1:

So no comment about Lovelady's definition of in and out?

And Frazier also agrees that he went out there to see him(The President)

Mr. BALL - Did you eat your lunch?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; not right then I didn't. I say, you know, he was supposed to come by during our lunch hour so you don't get very many chances to see the President of the United States and being an old Texas boy, and [he] never having been down to Texas very much I went out there to see him and just like everybody else was, I was standing on the steps there and watched for the parade to come by and so I did and I stood there until he come by.

Shelley says he was outside the glass doors.

Mr. BALL - You were standing where?
Mr. SHELLEY - Just outside the glass doors there.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:46:57 AM by John Mytton »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2019, 01:44:45 AM »
Ok, so you'll have no trouble quoting Mr Oswald saying he was INSIDE the building!  Thumb1:

Already did. You know that. It's in my "I'm Just A Patsy" video. Here it is again...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rcjDGNFEH_TjlCazd2ZmN0Wmc/view

And you aren't going to argue that Oswald didn't know what the reporter meant when he said "at the time", are you Mr. Ford? ....

REPORTER -- "Were you in the building at the time?"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:45:57 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2019, 01:44:45 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2019, 01:45:53 AM »
So no comment about Lovelady's definition of in and out?

And Frazier also agrees that he went out there to see him(The President)

Mr. BALL - Did you eat your lunch?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; not right then I didn't. I say, you know, he was supposed to come by during our lunch hour so you don't get very many chances to see the President of the United States and being an old Texas boy, and [he] never having been down to Texas very much I went out there to see him and just like everybody else was, I was standing on the steps there and watched for the parade to come by and so I did and I stood there until he come by.

JohnM

Mr Oswald's off-the-cuff response to the reporter's question (where the word 'inside' is nowhere used btw) is supplemented and clarified by this:

No contradiction: Mr Oswald (said he) was in the entranceway. Sorreee!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:50:06 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2019, 01:48:33 AM »
Already did. You know that. It's in my "I'm Just A Patsy" video. Here it is again...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rcjDGNFEH_TjlCazd2ZmN0Wmc/view

And you aren't going to argue that Oswald didn't know what the reporter meant when he said "at the time", are you Mr. Ford? ....

REPORTER -- "Were you in the building at the time?"

But the word 'INSIDE' is not used there, Mr Von Pein, so you must have meant a different quote when you told us Mr Oswald said he was 'INSIDE' (look, you even put the word in CAPITALS).

Looking forward to hearing the quote you actually meant!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2019, 01:48:33 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2019, 01:59:16 AM »
But the word 'INSIDE' is not used there, Mr Von Pein, so you must have meant a different quote when you told us Mr Oswald said he was 'INSIDE' (look, you even put the word in CAPITALS).

Looking forward to hearing the quote you actually meant!  Thumb1:

As I said before, CTers have no ability to properly evaluate the JFK evidence. The Internet CTers are the last people on the planet who should be looking into this case.

Alan Ford now wants to argue that when Oswald said "Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir" when answering the question of "Were you in the building at the time?", Oswald really meant this:

"Well, yeah, sort of....I was kinda IN the building, but I was really OUTSIDE on the steps....but I guess you should consider the steps to be IN the building too (even though the steps are, of course, OUTSIDE the front door)....but I guess I was kinda IN the building....in a way....sort of....you know?"

(It's always hysterical when CTers do this IN IS REALLY OUT thing. I get a kick out of it.)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 02:02:41 AM by David Von Pein »