Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 44339 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2019, 11:47:38 PM »
Advertisement
From my very first reply to you, I said I would be happy to admit that I was wrong as long as you could post some images of no traffic on Houston/Elm and so far days later you still are giving your worthless opinion.
And since you've had plenty of time, have you worked out the time of the Darnell footage that I posted?

Btw at the end of the day there is no question of what Oswald saw because from the 6th floor he saw the Presidential Limo roar off down Elm street.

JohnM

Two bald men fighting over hair gel!  :D

Meanwhile! Back in the real world-------------

Except Mr Oswald wasn't 'rushing out' of the building-------he'd been there for the P. parade, right behind Mr Lovelady!  Thumb1:

And Officer Baker wasn't 'stopping' him----------he was asking if he worked there so he could show him the way to the nearest stairs!  Thumb1:

Mr Lovelady saw the interaction between Mr Oswald, Officer Baker and Mr Truly and (on a charitable reading) misunderstood it
------------he assumed that Mr Oswald had only just then come to the front door.

Mr Lovelady told Mr James Jarman what he'd seen, and
------------------Mr Jarman told the HSCA all about it in 1977:

"There was a Billy Lovelady standing on the steps.... Oswald was coming out the door and Lovelady said the police had stopped Oswald and sent him back in the building.  Lovelady said that Mr. Truly told the policeman that Oswald was alright...."

If Mr Lovelady really did see Officer Baker "sen(d Oswald) back in the building"-----------i.e. grab him and urgently pull him in with him through the glass door----------then the incident where Officer Baker asked Mr Oswald where the stairs were really did indeed take place in the vestibule or front lobby. Thank you, Mr Harry D. Holmes! Thumb1:

And! For all this to happen requires Mr Oswald to be somewhere that would make him a person for Mr Baker to grab
-----------> Mr Oswald's candidacy for PrayerManInDarnell gets another nice lil' boost, thank you very much!  Thumb1:

Question!

What moved Mr Truly to tell FBI agents this the evening of the assassination?

"...he accompanied the officer into the front of the building. They saw no one there..."

Of course you didn't see anyone there, Mr Truly-----------it's the front lobby, for Pete's sake! So...........why are you mentioning this to us?

:D

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:50:14 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2019, 11:47:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2019, 11:56:28 PM »
Two bald men fighting over hair gel!  :D

Meanwhile! Back in the real world-------------

Except Mr Oswald wasn't 'rushing out' of the building-------he'd been there for the P. parade, right behind Mr Lovelady!  Thumb1:

And Officer Baker wasn't 'stopping' him----------he was asking if he worked there so he could show him the way to the nearest stairs!  Thumb1:

Mr Lovelady saw the interaction between Mr Oswald, Officer Baker and Mr Truly and (on a charitable reading) misunderstood it
------------he assumed that Mr Oswald had only just then come to the front door.

Mr Lovelady told Mr James Jarman what he'd seen, and
------------------Mr Jarman told the HSCA all about it in 1977:

"There was a Billy Lovelady standing on the steps.... Oswald was coming out the door and Lovelady said the police had stopped Oswald and sent him back in the building.  Lovelady said that Mr. Truly told the policeman that Oswald was alright...."

If Mr Lovelady really did see Officer Baker "sen(d Oswald) back in the building"-----------i.e. grab him and urgently pull him in with him through the glass door----------then the incident where Officer Baker asked Mr Oswald where the stairs were really did indeed take place in the vestibule or front lobby. Thank you, Mr Harry D. Holmes! Thumb1:

And! For all this to happen requires Mr Oswald to be somewhere that would make him a person for Mr Baker to grab
-----------> Mr Oswald's candidacy for PrayerManInDarnell gets another nice lil' boost, thank you very much!  Thumb1:

Question!

What moved Mr Truly to tell FBI agents this the evening of the assassination?

"...he accompanied the officer into the front of the building. They saw no one there..."

Of course you didn't see anyone there, Mr Truly-----------it's the front lobby, for Pete's sake! So...........why are you mentioning this to us?

:D

Mr Ford, you are your own worst critic....  You could be one of the best, but your continued attempts to prove that Lee was outside during the shooting is preventing that.  You are much like Rob Caprio....He had a lot of knowledge about the case, but he also had formed some really absurd ideas about the case.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2019, 11:57:20 PM »

Except Mr Oswald wasn't 'rushing out' of the building-------he'd been there for the P. parade!  Thumb1:

Alan, don't give me the typical BS but if you were watching the President, out in the open, alongside your workmates as the President was driving by and then suddenly you were accused of murdering the President what would you say to the Press? I know I would be saying "I was outside watching the President with my friends" but Oswald told us he was inside at the time because obviously he had no alibi.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2019, 11:57:20 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2019, 12:07:06 AM »
Alan, don't give me the typical BS but if you were watching the President, out in the open, alongside your workmates as the President was driving by and then suddenly you were accused of murdering the President what would you say to the Press? I know I would be saying "I was outside watching the President with my friends" but Oswald told us he was inside at the time because obviously he had no alibi.

JohnM

Depends on what you've been told you're being charged with! How many times do you need this explained to you, Mr Mytton?  ::)

And no, Mr Oswald never 'told us he was inside at the time'. Your pal Mr Von Pein crawled back under his rock the last time he had that canard thrown back in his face!  :D

Now, Mr Mytton! See this impossible shadow down Mr Lovelady's right side?

It betokens the final expiration of your dearly beloved narrative of events!

If you disagree.............explain it! Thumb1:

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 12:09:48 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2019, 12:09:04 AM »
Mr Ford, you are your own worst critic....  You could be one of the best, but your continued attempts to prove that Lee was outside during the shooting is preventing that.  You are much like Rob Caprio....He had a lot of knowledge about the case, but he also had formed some really absurd ideas about the case.

Looking forward to your explanation of the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film, Mr Cakebread!

Go on-----don't just tell me I'm wrong, show me!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2019, 12:09:04 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #141 on: October 28, 2019, 12:19:23 AM »
Depends on what you've been told you're being charged with! How many times do you need this explained to you, Mr Mytton?  ::)

At the midnight conference he's told that he's been charged with the murder of the President and Oswald's reaction is typical of a guilty man whereas you or I would be saying we have a rock solid alibi.

Btw Oswald agreeing with the reporter that he was inside means that Oswald was saying he was inside and all the CT spin can't change what is a straight forward question and answer, and whatever happened to saying that the steps were actually inside the building, another day another guess? Hehehe.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #142 on: October 28, 2019, 12:24:11 AM »
Looking forward to your explanation of the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film, Mr Cakebread!

Go on-----don't just tell me I'm wrong, show me!  Thumb1:

No ...YOU show me a clear photo of Lee on the steps or the doorway during the shooting......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: October 28, 2019, 12:24:11 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2019, 12:25:18 AM »
At the midnight conference he's told that he's been charged with the murder of the President and Oswald's reaction is typical of a guilty man whereas you or I would be saying we have a rock solid alibi.

Btw Oswald agreeing with the reporter that he was inside means that Oswald was saying he was inside and all the CT spin can't change what is a straight forward question and answer, and whatever happened to saying that the steps were actually inside the building, another day another guess? Hehehe.

JohnM

'Mytton's evasions proves (sic) his discomfort'!  :D

Now!

"I, Mr. John Mytton, can easily explain the dark shadow down Mr Billy Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film. It is obviously due to ________________________________________"

Over to you, Mr Mytton!  Thumb1: