Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?  (Read 44390 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Did Roy Truly and/or Marion Baker Lie?
« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2019, 12:25:43 AM »
Advertisement
Baker was made to cross out  'drinking a coke'....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2019, 12:25:43 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2019, 02:57:22 PM »
Yes I did and I even I provided evidence of what was vehicles on Elm street supposedly @12:40, whereas you said their was a photographic/film record that could show what was happening a few minutes later but as usual your mouth exceeds your abilities.

Where's your evidence that you said you had?

After the last sentence, another lazy "water" reference loses all impact.

Thanks, I wish I had half his photographic knowledge.

I see, said the blind man.

JohnM

JOHN - You well know that "vehicles on Elm St" at roughly 12:40 were NOT part of the JFK Motorcade/Parade.  When Darnell filmed the BUS and that Cop Car going under the Triple underpass THAT was the Official End of the JFK Motorcade. If you have doubts, just look up the schematic of the JFK motorcade. You said it took "a few minutes" for the JFK Motorcade/Parade to exit Dealey Plaza. If you want to retract Your Claim and the ensuing timelines of Images and Individuals that claim Altered, just do so. STOP trying to manipulate the vehicles that were Officially included/documented as being in the JFK Motorcade/Parade.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2019, 04:00:49 PM »
Baker was made to cross out  'drinking a coke'....

Yes....You're right....   Baker was deep into the lie created by his superiors when he appeared before the warren Commission..    So it was no big deal for him to cross out the "drinking a coke" entry that was deliberately written into that affidavit by the FBI agent who actually wrote the affidavit.    If that entry was not correct,the agent could easily have rewritten the affidavit and omitted that "drinking a coke " entry....but the scratch out  ( which left the entry still readable) was the whole idea behind that key piece of the deception.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2019, 04:00:49 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2019, 06:08:29 PM »
Because in your narrative, Reid had already told Oswald that the president was shot. So he then decides to go outside and watch the P. Parade?

No, in the actually what happened narrative, Oswald was watching the motorcade from the 6th floor and knew precisely that he shot Kennedy, so Reid's comments would have had zero impact on Oswald.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2019, 06:17:07 PM »
     JOHN - You well know that "vehicles on Elm St" at roughly 12:40 were NOT part of the JFK Motorcade/Parade.  When Darnell filmed the BUS and that Cop Car going under the Triple underpass THAT was the Official End of the JFK Motorcade. If you have doubts, just look up the schematic of the JFK motorcade. You said it took "a few minutes" for the JFK Motorcade/Parade to exit Dealey Plaza. If you want to retract Your Claim and the ensuing timelines of Images and Individuals that claim Altered, just do so. STOP trying to manipulate the vehicles that were Officially included/documented as being in the JFK Motorcade/Parade.

When discussing the visual record you need to illustrate and prove your evidence, asking me to find your evidence is incredibly lazy and has a huge impact on any credibility that you had left.
Btw what was the exact timestamp of the Darnell footage I posted?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2019, 06:17:07 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2019, 10:39:33 PM »
No, in the actually what happened narrative,

LOL

Oswald was watching the motorcade from the 6th floor and knew precisely that he shot Kennedy, so Reid's comments would have had zero impact on Oswald.

So much for your excuse about what the Hosty notes meant.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2019, 10:48:51 PM »
When discussing the visual record you need to illustrate and prove your evidence, asking me to find your evidence is incredibly lazy and has a huge impact on any credibility that you had left.
Btw what was the exact timestamp of the Darnell footage I posted?

JohnM

Your 12:40 Proclamation regarding the JFK Motorcade being inside Dealey Plaza absolutely Shatters the accepted timelines assigned to Assassination Films, Photos, and the individuals contained therein.  I know it's Not easy for You to go on the record and reverse a course you have followed for a very long time. You are to be commended for your courage and character.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2019, 10:48:51 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2019, 11:23:32 PM »
     Your 12:40 Proclamation regarding the JFK Motorcade being inside Dealey Plaza absolutely Shatters the accepted timelines assigned to Assassination Films, Photos, and the individuals contained therein.  I know it's Not easy for You to go on the record and reverse a course you have followed for a very long time. You are to be commended for your courage and character.

From my very first reply to you, I said I would be happy to admit that I was wrong as long as you could post some images of no traffic on Houston/Elm and so far days later you are still giving your worthless opinion.
And since you've had plenty of time, have you worked out the time of the Darnell footage that I posted?

Btw at the end of the day there is no question of what Oswald saw because from the 6th floor he saw the Presidential Limo roar off down Elm street.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:44:53 PM by John Mytton »