Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 224917 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #3960 on: February 17, 2020, 05:24:46 AM »
A "pro-lifer"? Small world! I happen to be "pro-life" too!

Soulless, or indoctrinated or ill-informed Trump supporters exhibit no care or concern for the living. Attacking and limiting the access of women, especially in rural red states, is deplorable. The soulless lie to pregnant women, feeding them BS such as abortion resulting in breast cancer, and abortion "unsafe" in a variety of misleading, propagandistic "counseling" scripts.

The goal for these paternalistic, anti-women nuts is to make exercising oneís right to an abortion as difficult and inaccessible as possible since they canít outright ban it. Hence all the bullsh*t TRAP laws, waiting periods, guilt trips, hospital admitting privilege requirements, expensive unnecessary clinic regulations and red tape, etc.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:26:11 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3961 on: February 17, 2020, 08:15:33 AM »
   Please give us a Bloomberg and Hillary ticket. Please!

In debating Trump, Bloomberg should stand on a stack of money and ask Trump if he could help out.
Then offer him a bowl of peaches for a snack.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #3962 on: February 17, 2020, 09:39:19 AM »

Interest Costs Will More Than Double Over the Next Decade ( CRFB )

President Trump has Signed $4.7 Trillion of Debt into Law ( CRFB )

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB) is rated by MediaBiasFactCheck as Least-Bias and is "an independent, non-profit, bipartisan public policy organization".

MediaBiasFactCheck as Least-Bias and is "an independent, non-profit, bipartisan public policy organization".[/b haha! "least bias"?  What does that mean? Answer: It means they are still biased

Jerry is for Trickle up poverty economics
Jerry, let's say everything from the "least bias" (meaning they're still biased) organization is accurate. Are you telling me this is something you are worried about? Were you outraged  4 yrs  8 yrs 12 yrs 16 yrs 20 yrs 24 yrs ago? Of course, you weren't it took you six Presidential terms to whine about high budgets and debt?  I would let Trump spend tax money before any of the 3 previous clowns. You, on the other hand,  are only interested in Trump. BTW all your numbers are exaggerated and inflated for speculating. I'm starting to think your least bias( but still biased) organizations use climate change formulas to predict budget outcomes.

Online Colin Crow

« Reply #3963 on: February 17, 2020, 12:08:16 PM »
People are saying that Trump has spoken with Marina and will announce a posthumous pardon for Lee. He said he knew what the feeling for being falsely accused was like. Roger Stone agreed with the plan. Trump called it a perfect call.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 12:10:11 PM by Colin Crow »

« Reply #3964 on: February 17, 2020, 12:32:21 PM »
The goal for these paternalistic, anti-women nuts is to make exercising oneís right to an abortion as difficult and inaccessible as possible since they canít outright ban it. Hence all the bullsh*t TRAP laws, waiting periods, guilt trips, hospital admitting privilege requirements, expensive unnecessary clinic regulations and red tape, etc.

Are you a woman or were you a woman? I know, you are the Great Great Grandson of Margaret Sanger. Another liberal racist nut who wanted black women to abort their children. The company you keep

« Reply #3965 on: February 17, 2020, 12:44:19 PM »
As a wanna be dictator it's always handy to keep the military on your good side....

Martin vs Martin  you will like this
https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-officials-pen-letter-calling-for-ag-william-barrs-resignation-2020-2

Over 1,100 former Justice Department officials call for William Barr's resignation after his handling of Roger Stone's sentencing

Martin I can't lie, I like it too. The frustration that results from thinking whining will get them what they want.  Just like Martin vs Martin                                   hehehe hahaha!

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #3966 on: February 17, 2020, 03:16:39 PM »
    Trump got the military raises of More than 1%. If they are Not "federal workers" tell me who is.

Seems the economy is only booming enough to give the military a raise of more than 1%. Not much of a boom, Eh, Royell?

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3967 on: February 17, 2020, 03:42:13 PM »
Seems the economy is only booming enough to give the military a raise of more than 1%. Not much of a boom, Eh, Royell?

Please quote your Source for the military getting "a raise of more than 1%". When I see  meaningless/nebulous blather like the above, I know it is intended to be Misleading and nothing more. Just like the "least bias" Banner that was Exposed by Kleinschmidt. Fake News Bona Fides.

Offline Jerry Organ

• Plaza 3D
« Reply #3968 on: February 17, 2020, 05:21:12 PM »

MediaBiasFactCheck as Least-Bias and is "an independent, non-profit, bipartisan public policy organization".[/b haha! "least bias"?  What does that mean? Answer: It means they are still biased

"Least Bias" is the best possible score on the MediaBiasFactCheck site. They're so diligent they don't believe there could possibly exist a "No Bias" score. Nor do I.

Jerry is for Trickle up poverty economics
Jerry, let's say everything from the "least bias" (meaning they're still biased) organization is accurate. Are you telling me this is something you are worried about? Were you outraged  4 yrs  8 yrs 12 yrs 16 yrs 20 yrs 24 yrs ago? Of course, you weren't it took you six Presidential terms to whine about high budgets and debt?

Uh? I personally voted Conservative all my life, and the budget waste and deficits were a big part of that. Why take money out of worthwhile programs that help the poorest and blow money on the military when the Pentagon budget is already more than the next seven largest military budgets around the world combined? I thought America was largely a Christian nation?

I'm a "small-c" conservative, not hard-right fanatic. I don't vote for fascists and crazed demagogues. When a conservative's party goes off the rails, the ethical thing to do is to restore the party.

I would let Trump spend tax money before any of the 3 previous clowns. You, on the other hand,  are only interested in Trump. BTW all your numbers are exaggerated and inflated for speculating.

Trust Trump and his aping rabid chumps. Don't trust FRED and CRFD. You wish!

I'm starting to think your least bias( but still biased) organizations use climate change formulas to predict budget outcomes.

Kleinschmidt actually believes there are literally sites and organizations that have "no bias". He know which ones they are because he saw them being recommended on Fox News and at Breitbart.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3969 on: February 17, 2020, 05:46:20 PM »

Why "blow money on the military"? Try asking the Jokers on this Thread that continue wetting the bed in Fear of Putin.

Mobile View