Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Tom Scully, Martin Weidmann and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 226328 times)

Offline Richard Rubio

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #3940 on: February 16, 2020, 07:26:36 PM »
This is a non-issue, a purely-political ploy calculated to fail and thus get votes in the fall. Only 1.3% of abortions are "late-term" (after 21 weeks). Democrats say the issue is covered under a 2002 act: H.R.2175 - Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002. Law-makers say infanticide is illegal in every state.

The Colorado law had severe penalties aimed at discouraging abortions to begin with. In 2018, Republicans sought to ban abortion altogether, with the exception of a case where it would save a woman's life (and then Republicans would enact a law defining who should decide that, making abortion de facto impossible). A significant majority of Coloradans support the right to abortion, but Republicans use their free thought and high morals to take matters into their own hands, regardless of the law:

Source: Suspect spoke of 'baby parts' after Planned Parenthood shooting (2015)

"Robert Lewis Dear, the suspect in Friday's shootings at the Planned Parenthood clinic
     in Colorado Springs, mentioned "baby parts" to investigators and in later interviews
     expressed anti-abortion and anti-government views, a law enforcement official briefed
     on the investigation told CNN.
     Attorney General Loretta Lynch has called the shooting, which killed three people and
     wounded nine more, a "crime against women"; Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has
     said it's "a tragedy that is beyond speech."
     Zigmond Post, a neighbor, said one of the few interactions he had was when Dear
     brought him some anti-Obama pamphlets."

1% of a 1,000,000 isn't that small of a number, 1 out of 100 abortions,  how many abortions a day in the US?

"...we use the general figure of 3,000 daily abortions in the U.S."
https://lovewillendabortion.com/how-many-daily-abortions-in-the-u-s/

So, if 30 die a day, so what? It's a political ploy.

Oh, you can use google. Very good. You can post one article after the other, it doesn't change things.

So, if one stands with Planned Parenthood, one stands for black babies, who come from 12% of the population being a third of all aborted. That I can't go for and Planned Parenthood clinics being found 80% or more in minority neighborhoods, Planned Parenthood founded by a racist who lectured the Klan, who wrote things like certain human being are weeds, eugenics.

Hero guard shot thwarting attack at Family Research Council HQ

A security guard at the Family Research Council's headquarters in Washington, D.C. is being hailed as a hero after he stopped a gunman posing as an intern, taking a bullet in the arm before wrestling the suspect to the ground.

The gunman, identified as 28-year-old Floyd Lee Corkins II, entered the lobby of the organization's Chinatown headquarters around 10:45 a.m. and expressed disagreement with the conservative group's policy positions, sources tell Fox News.

The suspect "made statements regarding their policies, and then opened fire with a gun striking a security guard," a source told Fox News.

Sources also said the gunman may have been carrying a bag from Chick-fil-A, the embattled fast-food restaurant whose president came under fire from gay activists after he said he did not agree with same-sex marriage.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hero-guard-shot-thwarting-attack-at-family-research-council-hq

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #3941 on: February 16, 2020, 07:50:23 PM »
Man Brutally Strangles His Pregnant Girlfriend and Demands She Get an Abortion
International   Micaiah Bilger   Dec 23, 2019   |   12:19PM    London, England

A Welsh woman said she tolerated years of abuse from her boyfriend before she finally left him for the sake of her children.

Leah Collard, 29, of the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales, accused David Rhys Williams of strangling her while she was pregnant and pressuring her to abort her unborn baby, according to the Digital Weekly.

Williams, of St Brannocks Close, Barry, pleaded guilty earlier this year to assault, Wales Online reports. On Oct. 21, a court fined him about £600 and issued a two-year restraining order against contacting Collard, according to the report.

More at: https://www.lifenews.com/2019/12/23/man-brutally-strangles-his-pregnant-girlfriend-and-demands-she-get-an-abortion/

Hey, if one is going to seek to demonize the pro-life side because of what some have done, I've got news for you.

There's a few cases like this every year, blame it on the pro-choicer side.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:52:30 PM by Richard Rubio »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #3942 on: February 16, 2020, 08:01:11 PM »
Но я не слышу, чтобы вы отрицали, что русский тролль, товарищ.

And I thought you were giving me a recipe for some Russian pastries.

More education Ivan and with all the time you have on your hands make sure you listen at 6:30 of this wonderful vid

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #3943 on: February 16, 2020, 08:02:40 PM »
Hey, if one is going to seek to demonize the pro-life side because of what some have done, I've got news for you.

So no Republicans get abortions?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #3944 on: February 16, 2020, 08:08:51 PM »
And I thought you were giving me a recipe for some Russian pastries.

Nope, you knew exactly what it said, comrade.

More education Ivan and with all the time you have on your hands make sure you listen at 6:30 of this wonderful vid

Why would anyone but a Deplorable Murdoch Minion watch a vid that a Russian troll posts?

Offline Jerry Organ

• Plaza 3D
« Reply #3945 on: February 16, 2020, 08:25:13 PM »
1% of a 1,000,000 isn't that small of a number, 1 out of 100 abortions,  how many abortions a day in the US?

"...we use the general figure of 3,000 daily abortions in the U.S."
https://lovewillendabortion.com/how-many-daily-abortions-in-the-u-s/

So, if 30 die a day, so what? It's a political ploy.

That doesn't mean those 30 are all viable babies and that Democrats are rejoicing over their being "murdered".

Oh, you can use google. Very good. You can post one article after the other, it doesn't change things.

I don't just take anything from Google. It provides more of a starting point to research.

You seem to fall for just about anything from media sources like Fox and Breitbart, and the "talking points" of the GOP, a failed anti-democracy party.

So, if one stands with Planned Parenthood, one stands for black babies, who come from 12% of the population being a third of all aborted. That I can't go for and Planned Parenthood clinics being found 80% or more in minority neighborhoods, Planned Parenthood founded by a racist who lectured the Klan,

Does a Photograph Show Planned Parenthood’s Founder at a KKK Rally? ( Snopes ) Miscaptioned.

Sanger did give a talk to a woman's group of the KKK. She wrote about it in her autobiography:

"Always to me any aroused group was a good group, and therefore I accepted
     an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan at Silver Lake,
     New Jersey, one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing."

"Never before had I looked into a sea of faces like these. I was sure that if I
     uttered one word, such as abortion, outside the usual vocabulary of these women
     they would go off into hysteria. And so my address that night had to be in the most
     elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand."

Maybe some Trumps were in the audience.

who wrote things like certain human being are weeds, eugenics.

See: How False Narratives of Margaret Sanger Are Being Used to Shame Black Women ( Link )

Rewire is rated by Mediabias check as Left; "We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record." )

Did Margaret Sanger Decry Slavs and Jews as ‘Human Weeds’? ( Snopes ) False.

Republicans seem to assume black women are too stupid to decide for themselves about abortion. That it's being forced on them. Their racism makes it believable to them.

"When we first started out an anti-Negro white man offered me $10,000 if I
     started in Harlem first. His idea was simply to cut down the number of Negroes.
     ‘Spread it as far as you can among them,’ he said. That is, of course, not our idea.
     I turned him down. But that is an example of how vicious some people can be
     about this thing."
          -- Sanger, 1945 interview

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3946 on: February 16, 2020, 08:45:05 PM »

What in the world are you doing, getting involved in US politics, when all you have is media reports from the U.K.? You wouldn't be one of those Brexit nuts, would you now?

You are a pro-lifer, so much is obvious, but does that also make you one of those fanatics who kill doctors and staff at abortion clinics?

A guy in Wales nearly kills his girlfriend to get her to have an abortion and somehow the pro-choice movement is responsible for that? Huh?

Pardon me for saying this, but you seem way too extreme and radical in your opinions. There is no nuance anywhere.... It may not end well...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:02:25 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #3947 on: February 16, 2020, 08:53:47 PM »
Nope, you knew exactly what it said, comrade.

Why would anyone but a Deplorable Murdoch Minion watch a vid that a Russian troll posts?
So you are afraid
 How are you handling the fact that Trump has 5 more yrs in office, you're miserable, right?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3948 on: February 16, 2020, 09:09:54 PM »
So you are afraid
 How are you handling the fact that Trump has 5 more yrs in office, you're miserable, right?

You wouldn't be one of those individuals who so far have achieved nothing in their life and now somehow feel "empowered" by the new Führer, would you?

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3949 on: February 16, 2020, 09:43:15 PM »
   Please give us a Bloomberg and Hillary ticket. Please!

Mobile View