Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Colin Crow, Richard Rubio and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 71469 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #3850 on: February 15, 2020, 12:08:19 AM »
   What do you mean by "EVERY criticism"? You have been repeating yourself like a kid in the backseat with the, "Are we there yet?" babble.  Try getting behind 1 of those Losers on the Dem side and put your time and energy in there. Then I can laugh at You when Ma & Pa Kettle reject 'em in Nov. The overwhelming support we see at Trump rallies is Reality. The polls measuring popularity are irrelevant as is the Fake News Media proffering them. Nov is about the Electoral College. Bernie endorsing The Green New Deal forfeits the Dems getting the Blue Wall States back. GAME OVER!

There's your Democrat Derangement Syndrome kicking in again. I have no doubt that Drumpf has real support at his rallies because that's what cultists do. They blindly back the dear leader, who realizes the only way he can win the election is by conning the swing state rubes. All Ma & Pa Kettle know is they watched that "You're fired!" guy on the Tee Vee and he looked like someone that would stick it to those commies in gov that he kept barking about. But now they keep seeing that Bloomberg fella on the Tee Vee telling them a different story and he's a real billionaire and not a carnival barking clown.

So you would rather have a useless border wall (with a moat stocked with snakes and alligators) that puts dozens of people to work instead of possibly saving your grandkids' lives with the Green New Deal that puts millions of people to work? Or like the dear leader, you just don't give a shit. The dear leader is a climate change denier mainly because of Big Oil. As John McCain put it, 'Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country' and Drumpf's mission is to lift the sanctions on Russia so Putin can be the 1st trillionaire oil baron. You're a climate change denier because you are a dumbass Drumpf cultist and a Hannity Hack.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 12:36:52 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3851 on: February 15, 2020, 12:39:56 AM »
There's your Democrat Derangement Syndrome kicking in again. I have no doubt that Drumpf has real support at his rallies because that's what cultists do. They blindly back the dear leader, who realizes the only way he can win the election is by conning the swing state rubes. All Ma & Pa Kettle know is they watched that "You're fired!" guy on the Tee Vee and he looked like someone that would stick it to those commies in gov that he kept barking about. But now they keep seeing that Bloomberg fella on the Tee Vee telling them a different story and he's a real billionaire and not a carnival barking clown.

So you would rather have a useless border wall (with a moat stocked with snakes and alligators) that puts dozens of people to work instead of possibly saving your grandkids' lives with the Green New Deal that puts millions of people to work? Or like the dear leader, you just don't give a shit. The dear leader is a climate change denier mainly because of Big Oil. As John McCain put it, 'Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country' and Drumpf's mission is to lift the sanctions on Russia so Putin can be the 1st trillionaire oil baron. You're a climate change denier because you are a dumbass Drumpf cultist and a Hannity Hack.

Why are You assuming that the climate can Not be addressed AND The Wall also be built? Why? Because the Dem's have TOLD You so and You swallow it and then regurgitate it over and over and over. 

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #3852 on: February 15, 2020, 01:02:34 AM »
      Why are You assuming that the climate can Not be addressed AND The Wall also be built? Why? Because the Dem's have TOLD You so and You swallow it and then regurgitate it over and over and over.

The Dem's didn't need to tell me anything, since I know a lot more about climate change than the politicians do. So you are ok with the Green New Deal as long as you get your silly border wall? What is it with your obsession with a useless wall that you expect Mexico to pay for? An 8 year old can climb Drumpf's border wall, that is when the wind isn't blowing it over. Don't you realize that small drones can carry people & drugs over the border wall easy peasy? And drug/people smugglers can afford the best drones. Use a 20 ft ladder if you're scared of flying.

Online Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #3853 on: February 15, 2020, 01:38:27 AM »
Not prosecuting McCabe = Investigate the investigation into Michael Flynn and his guilty plea.....

Only fools like Royell are clueless about what is really going on.....
[/q
You'll just have to accept what is right. If you knew the difference between right and wrong you would have an easier time understanding. With someone like you, it could take a long time. You will have to grow up and act like an adult.
You should like the truth, don't you think?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3854 on: February 15, 2020, 01:47:39 AM »

You'll just have to accept what is right. If you knew the difference between right and wrong you would have an easier time understanding. With someone like you, it could take a long time. You will have to grow up and act like an adult.

As I said earlier; only fools like Royell are clueless about what is really going on..... That includes you, but you know that already, right?

Sure I do, it's just your alternative truth that I am not so keen on or interested in.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 02:02:12 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3855 on: February 15, 2020, 01:53:49 AM »
The Dem's didn't need to tell me anything, since I know a lot more about climate change than the politicians do. So you are ok with the Green New Deal as long as you get your silly border wall? What is it with your obsession with a useless wall that you expect Mexico to pay for? An 8 year old can climb Drumpf's border wall, that is when the wind isn't blowing it over. Don't you realize that small drones can carry people & drugs over the border wall easy peasy? And drug/people smugglers can afford the best drones. Use a 20 ft ladder if you're scared of flying.

So Now you think a "small drone" can carry people Over THE WALL? You have been watching "The Wizard Of Oz" haven't You! Those Flying Monkey's that flew off with Dorothy ain't real bucko. The "Green New Deal" that Bernie bought into when he brought O'Crazio aboard, assures Trump of retaining those Blue Wall states. That Green Deal would put the Auto and Dairy Industries outta business. And I do Not believe O'Crazio and her claiming we have Only 8 years left to fix the climate. Been hearing crazy stuff like that for decades.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 01:54:30 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #3856 on: February 15, 2020, 02:07:23 AM »
    So Now you think a "small drone" can carry people Over THE WALL? You have been watching "The Wizard Of Oz" haven't You! Those Flying Monkey's that flew off with Dorothy ain't real bucko. The "Green New Deal" that Bernie bought into when he brought O'Crazio aboard, assures Trump of retaining those Blue Wall states. That Green Deal would put the Auto and Dairy Industries outta business. And I do Not believe O'Crazio and her claiming we have Only 8 years left to fix the climate. Been hearing crazy stuff like that for decades.

Passenger Drone

Ever heard of Electric-Autos? You meant put an end to the fossil fuel industry, didn't you? Well duh, that's the climate change part. And you need to stop obsessing over cow farts. Let it go man.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 02:08:05 AM by Jack Trojan »

Online Richard Rubio

« Reply #3857 on: February 15, 2020, 02:26:41 AM »
I've never been a big "Waller", I've certainly believed in a lot more security at the border, it's hardest on the migrants but to keep it short:

Border officials are blowing up a sacred Native American burial site to make way for Trump's border wall
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-border-wall-native-american-burial-site-arizona-2020-2
There's also been talk on what it does to wildlife.

Yes, as of now, we need the Wall in parts, I don't know if we need it the whole way.  There is a wall on parts of the border already, San Diego from what I understand.

But I do believe the border needs security to the max.  The Wall in great parts of it, I'm not sure if it is need for all 700 miles or whatever it is, probably even more than that.

The violence and crime in Mexico is appalling, I mean, it's not Syria or Afghanistan but it is awful and there is a travel warning on the whole country now, from levels 2-4.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 02:28:58 AM by Richard Rubio »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3858 on: February 15, 2020, 02:33:16 AM »
Passenger Drone

Ever heard of Electric-Autos? You meant put an end to the fossil fuel industry, didn't you? Well duh, that's the climate change part. And you need to stop obsessing over cow farts. Let it go man.

It would take an extended amount of time to convert current auto factories in the Blue Wall States to Electric. What happens to those working there in the interim? They go on unemployment, sink the Booming Economy, and many workers Never return to those jobs. Bernie + Green Deal = No Blue Wall States = "Say Goodnight, Gracie".

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3859 on: February 15, 2020, 02:55:28 AM »
   It would take an extended amount of time to convert current auto factories in the Blue Wall States to Electric. What happens to those working there in the interim? They go on unemployment, sink the Booming Economy, and many workers Never return to those jobs. Bernie + Green Deal = No Blue Wall States = "Say Goodnight, Gracie".

Money over people everyday, hey Royell?

Mobile View