Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Robert Reeves, Richard Rubio and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 71444 times)

Online Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #3830 on: February 14, 2020, 06:09:14 AM »
You're gonna believe a Trump tweet unset four prosecutors so much they resigned?

That's what Barr is saying. We can weather the tweets; nothing more to account for.

Who cares? It is not illegal to recommend, the Judge makes the final decision.

Which one is worse the recommendation or a political judge and obvious political juror- both openly. That is how stupid liberals are.

What will happen, Jerry? It will be overturned. CNN should have known about the juror but they didn't want to.
So now you cry about a tweet.

It called freedom of speech.  You are not free to lie when you are picked to be a juror.
The potential juror was asked, "Can you put your political leanings aside as a juror?"

And the very day they find him guilty the idiot juror is tweeting about it, I thought you don't like Tweeting, Jerry.
It wasn't enough that the jury would be pick from an 80% liberal district. You are not suggesting that Trump's Tweet influenced the juror to lie? That would be cool to be able to Tweet today but oddly influence something that happened already, I don't think that is possible.

Online Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #3831 on: February 14, 2020, 06:25:43 AM »
You mean compared to the guy that watched Russian hookers piss on the bed that the Obama's slept on? As if you have a clue what's going on. Barr keeps shitting the bed because Drumpf is a bloody moron who knows no restraint and has him jumping thru hoops trying to clean up his messes. That's what's going on. I just wanted to know why, but you obviously don't know because you are just a Hannity Hack. Do you actually think they would let Hannity in on the real dirt? Like Tucker Carlson, he's just a Murdoch Minion, except he has pillow talk with the dear leader almost every night. Geez, get a room you 2! Manly man my ass, unless you consider raping women manly.
Jack, this is for you

Online Richard Rubio

« Reply #3832 on: February 14, 2020, 12:55:55 PM »
Bernie Sanders in 1972: 'I don't mind people calling me a communist'
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bernie-sanders-in-1972-i-dont-mind-people-calling-me-a-communist
Boris Johnson has canceled his planned trip to the White House after Trump slammed the phone down on him in a moment of 'apoplectic' fury
https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-cancels-visit-donald-trump-slammed-phone-down-apoplectic-2020-2

I certainly do not approve of this 2nd story. With Trump, sometimes, it's "good" Trump, "bad" Trump... but this is no major catastrophe as far as that goes. It sounds like this story has been in the news for a week but some are just publishing it today.

We do have to watch out for China, be very cautious.  Huaweii is a Chinese company. All of that is outside of my range but I do think all signs show, everyone needs to be real careful of China. Huaweii just had charges brought against them in the USA, racketeering and other charges.

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/uss-pelosi-urges-countries-steer-clear-huawei-5g-68987614

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51497460
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 05:34:37 PM by Richard Rubio »

Offline Jerry Organ

• Plaza 3D
« Reply #3833 on: February 14, 2020, 05:47:20 PM »
Who cares? It is not illegal to recommend, the Judge makes the final decision.

Which one is worse the recommendation or a political judge and obvious political juror- both openly. That is how stupid liberals are.

Liberals aren't stupid and compliant to dictator-clowns. Republicans are.

What will happen, Jerry? It will be overturned. CNN should have known about the juror but they didn't want to.
So now you cry about a tweet.

I don't cry over tweets. I hope Trump, from here to Inauguration Day, keeps putting them out at the same level and stupidity as he has for the past three years. And that his idiot supporters stay in character. And Democrats be Democrats.

How will the trial be overturned? Jurors aren't supposed to be exclusively independent and may have political views. Would be hard to fill juries solely with "independents". And who's to say a Trump supporter would not lie about being an "independent" to get on the jury, in order to help Stone? Their support of Trump is cult-like.

It called freedom of speech.  You are not free to lie when you are picked to be a juror.

Are jury members called to testify? Did you mean potential jurors can't lie during jury selection? Next question: which juror lied and what was the lie?

The potential juror was asked, "Can you put your political leanings aside as a juror?"

Any Appeal judge not corrupted by Trump/Barr or appointed by Mitch McConnell would rule the Stone defense had ample opportunity to question the witness and knew their political leanings. Supposedly they would have reviewed jurors' social-media postings. If Stone's team allowed a Democrat, it could have been a trade-off to allow a Republican.

And the very day they find him guilty the idiot juror is tweeting about it, I thought you don't like Tweeting, Jerry.

I hate Tweeting? Where did I say that? The puppet-master's unfiltered rants are gold. That's the main reason why anyone would think Twitter-users are "idiots". A juror being transparent and supportive of how the Stone case was fairly presented seems a bit more credible and responsible. So that makes her alien to you. But her skin color is what's really fueling this.

It wasn't enough that the jury would be pick from an 80% liberal district.

What's it matter if the case against Stone is so "weak"? You would rather a stacked jury in a Red district?

You are not suggesting that Trump's Tweet influenced the juror to lie? That would be cool to be able to Tweet today but oddly influence something that happened already, I don't think that is possible.

Where did the juror lie? And what the gosh-darn is with the time travel?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #3834 on: February 14, 2020, 06:41:05 PM »
Jack, this is for you

Why? I'm not a Democrat. But you are a Russian troll, comrade.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3835 on: February 14, 2020, 07:06:42 PM »

I see the Nevada Unions just bailed out on Uncle Joe. I wonder how much Bloomberg kicked into the pension fund to make that happen?

Offline Jerry Organ

• Plaza 3D
« Reply #3836 on: February 14, 2020, 07:21:30 PM »
Barr wasn't long capitalizing on his stage-managed "independence" from the WH.

He just appointed a prosecutor to review the Mick Flynn case.

Deplorables mantra: "No favors. Barr is defying the President!"

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3837 on: February 14, 2020, 08:45:58 PM »
Barr wasn't long capitalizing on his stage-managed "independence" from the WH.

He just appointed a prosecutor to review the Mick Flynn case.

Deplorables mantra: "No favors. Barr is defying the President!"

Indeed...

Barr seems to be paving the way for a pardon for Flynn and Stone. And this is probably part of it;

Dropping the case against McCabe, which would never have yielded a prosecution anyway, makes it look as if the DOJ is really independent and "doing the right thing".

You can't make this stuff up....

Online Richard Rubio

« Reply #3838 on: February 14, 2020, 08:58:01 PM »
Colorado Dems Reject Bill Protecting Babies Who Survive Abortion
Leah Barkoukis

Colorado Democrats voted against a bill on Tuesday that would require physicians to render care to a baby who survives abortion.

HB 1068 would establish a "physician-patient relationship between a child born alive after or during an abortion and the physician who performed or attempted to perform the abortion,” states the Colorado General Assembly summary of the legislation. “The bill requires the physician to exercise the same degree of professional skill, care, and diligence to preserve the life and health of the child as a reasonably diligent and conscientious physician would render to any other child born alive at the same gestational age and requires that the child born alive be immediately transferred to a hospital.”

Republicans, including co-sponsor of the legislation State Rep. Shane Sandridge, emphasized the bill is “not an abortion bill” but rather, “a murder bill.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/02/14/colorado-dems-reject-bill-protecting-babies-who-survive-abortion-n2561329

Real classy, baby survived the abortion, let it die anyway.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3839 on: February 14, 2020, 09:34:09 PM »

Trump knew that McCabe was Not being prosecuted. McCabe's attorney said they were contacted by Phone well before receiving the same notification in writing. Trump wanted to be sure that  Stone received likewise judgement = Tweet. No way Trump wants to have to Pardon Stone. Hard to believe how plain Dumb you are.

Mobile View