Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 16858 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #720 on: December 03, 2019, 04:29:12 AM »
I'm not a believer in conspiracy, let alone a conspiracy-lover. I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald alone assassinated JFK and that he was not aided or abetted by anyone nor was he working on behalf of any entity or organization.

It's not so much that I'm a supporter of Trump per se. I'm just someone who holds a great deal of disdain for SJWs and other far-leftists, and more recently neocons. I was perplexed by the shock and emotion displayed by so many when Trump won the election. I even felt sorry for them at the time. Then came the pussyhat marches and all of it became quite humorous. It stayed that way for me for quite some time. I continued to laugh at the whole ongoing parade of moonbattery. And then came the Kavanaugh hearings. That changed it for me. It absolutely sickened me. So much so, that I will be fervently rooting for Trump/Pence in 2020. I may even get one of those hats.

NICKERSON,

What sickened you about the Kavanaugh hearings?

That he and his high school buds had a code word for chugging I mean farting?

Or that a girl he'd known back then had come forward and accused him of attempted rape, or exposing himself, or somesuch thing?
Did you think the Democrats were just out to get revenge for Grassley's not allowing a confirmation hearing on an Obama nominee or two?

What is it about social justice that turns you off?
Were you disgusted when Trump made fun of a handicapped journalist during the campaign?

When he said he likes to molest women?

When he said he trusts KGB-Boy Vladimir Putin more than our own intelligence agencies?

Have you always been deplorably ignorant, Nickerson?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 04:36:15 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #720 on: December 03, 2019, 04:29:12 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #721 on: December 03, 2019, 05:20:49 AM »

Or that a girl he'd known back then had come forward and accused him of attempted rape, or exposing himself, or somesuch thing?

When was this alleged attempted rape said to have taken place?

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #722 on: December 03, 2019, 05:47:49 AM »
When was this alleged attempted rape said to have taken place?

Nickerson,

Don't you remember?

Did you black out from too much boofing?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #722 on: December 03, 2019, 05:47:49 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #723 on: December 03, 2019, 05:55:57 AM »

Don't you remember?

I believe it was 1982. Correct?

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #724 on: December 03, 2019, 05:58:44 AM »
I believe it was 1982. Correct?

Point being?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #724 on: December 03, 2019, 05:58:44 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #725 on: December 03, 2019, 06:00:53 AM »
Point being?

Where did this alleged attempted rape take place?

Online Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #726 on: December 03, 2019, 06:50:06 AM »
In 2013, Pieczenik spoke on Alex Jones's radio show denying the Sandy Hook shooting occurred as reported, labeling it a "false flag"[37] operation.

--  Wikipedia

'Nuff said.

Change the subject. BTW "as reported" By who? You?

Thomas, you are getting closer to securing a spot at your favorite table  With Meghan, Joy, Whoopi(If Ted Danson gives the Ok)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #726 on: December 03, 2019, 06:50:06 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #727 on: December 03, 2019, 01:29:14 PM »
BTW "as reported" By who? You?

Kleinschmidt,

Are you a Sandy Hook Denier?

Do you think it was a false flag operation by the Obama Administration / "Deep State" to take our guns away?

If so, then you are one of the mentally ill people this thread is about.

--  MWT   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #727 on: December 03, 2019, 01:29:14 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #728 on: December 03, 2019, 05:25:17 PM »
I'm not a believer in conspiracy, let alone a conspiracy-lover. I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald alone assassinated JFK and that he was not aided or abetted by anyone nor was he working on behalf of any entity or organization.

It's not so much that I'm a supporter of Trump per se. I'm just someone who holds a great deal of disdain for SJWs and other far-leftists, and more recently neocons. I was perplexed by the shock and emotion displayed by so many when Trump won the election. I even felt sorry for them at the time. Then came the pussyhat marches and all of it became quite humorous. It stayed that way for me for quite some time. I continued to laugh at the whole ongoing parade of moonbattery. And then came the Kavanaugh hearings. That changed it for me. It absolutely sickened me. So much so, that I will be fervently rooting for Trump/Pence in 2020. I may even get one of those hats.

The current Whistle Blower Baloney is a reboot of the Cavanaugh Hearing. Prof Ford initially went to Sen Finestein's office with her story, and now we have the Whistle Blower initially going to Schiff's office with his story. Finestein directed Prof Ford from that point forward and Schiff directed the Whistleblower from that point forward. The Cavanaugh hearings were revealed to be a farce which is exactly what we are also currently seeing Now. I say let this hooey play out.  The Forgotten Man & Woman see these choreographed charades for what they are = Trump being re-elected in 2020.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #729 on: December 03, 2019, 05:36:10 PM »
   The current Whistle Blower Baloney is a reboot of the Cavanaugh Hearing. Prof Ford initially went to Sen Finestein's office with her story, and now we have the Whistle Blower initially going to Schiff's office with his story. Finestein directed Prof Ford from that point forward and Schiff directed the Whistleblower from that point forward. The Cavanaugh hearings were revealed to be a farce which is exactly what we are also currently seeing Now. I say let this hooey play out.  The Forgotten Man & Woman see these choreographed charades for what they are = Trump being re-elected in 2020.

Storing,

Do try to get your facts straight, won't you?

1) It's Kavanaugh, not Cavanaugh.

2)The whistleblower didn't go to Schiff's office.

3) The whistleblower was told by someone on the Intelligence Committee's staff to lawyer-up and report his concerns to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (Michael Atkinson).

4) Schiff did not guide the whistleblower or help write his complaint to Atkinson.

D'oh

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Stop watching Fox News and YouTube videos, and there may be hope for you yet.

(But I rather doubt it.)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 05:54:42 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #729 on: December 03, 2019, 05:36:10 PM »

Mobile View