Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 16854 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #710 on: December 02, 2019, 04:02:00 AM »
    Your assumption that I get the bulk of my news from FOX is incorrect. As to my religious beliefs, that is NONE of your business.  As usual, instead of discussing political issues, you want to engage in personally insulting me.  This is exactly why Trump won the 2016 election. He nailed the Important Issues such as Immigration, Border Security, Energy Independence, Ending US Participation In Endless Wars, Tax Cuts = Job Growth/bringing back our manufacturing base, Draining The Swamp, etc. Hillary and her supporters were instead focused on trashing the irredeemable deplorables. And as evidenced by your previous posts, you are repeating this same mistake. Trump winning re-election in 2020 is becoming a foregone conclusion.

Royell,

What are your three favorite news sources?

Youtube, Youtube and Youtube?

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 05:10:49 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #710 on: December 02, 2019, 04:02:00 AM »

Online Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #711 on: December 02, 2019, 04:22:34 AM »
Nickerson,

What "Russian fantasy" are you referring to?

The fact that the GRU hacked the DNC's emails and gave them to Julian Assange and their own DNCLeaks to distribute at critical points during the campaign?

Wasn't it you who claimed to not know or even care about which person or entity did that hack?

Or am I confusing you with Royell Storing, Peter Kleinschmidt, Glenn Greenwald, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, or some other useful idiot?

If you, then how could you be so sure it's a fantasy?

If not you, then whom do you believe did the hack?

The Fascistic (or is it Communistic?) Ukrainians?

Seth Rich?

--  MWT  :)

You are losing it, unable to defend your strange position. Your favorite Presidents are the ones who look the other way and never question any of the dysfunctional agencies you defend. It makes you scared knowing you have absolutely no control over Trump. The days of manipulating policy at will are history. Keep reading your favorite books and continue to dream. Way too many people are employed by the government and are doing nothing except collecting a paycheck while slowly destroying the real taxpayers' pocketbook.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #712 on: December 02, 2019, 04:26:05 AM »
   Personally, I have absolutely No Use for published Public Polls. Whether it be FOX, NBC, CBS, Reuters, Gallup, whatever.  The 2016 EXIT POLLING way even way outta wack. I am not sure if this was intentional or just sheer ineptitude. Either way, Public Polling is absolute  BS: They poll a Total of 500 or 1,000 people and we have No Idea what geographic state these individuals are from. You poll 400 from Calif out of a poll of 1,000 and that poll is La La Land Nutso. (Trump lost Calif by almost 3 Million votes.) The reason we are seeing all kinds of Dems jumping into the race at this late date is due to INTERNAL POLLING that You and I never see.  With the Exit Polling not remotely reflecting the outcome of the 2016 election, how much confidence can you put into Any of the Polls conducted Months before an actual election?

It seems the 'important issues' to you includes kidnapping children, calling immigrants rapists, and promising that Mexico would pay for a wall, which Trump arse-kissers swallowed down to every last drop. Basically anytime Trump opens his tiny little mouth, toxic slimy lies shoot out like ballistic diarrhea.

And the only wall needed is a wall around Trump to keep his grubby little paws away from women.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 04:31:59 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #712 on: December 02, 2019, 04:26:05 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #713 on: December 02, 2019, 04:48:03 AM »
You are losing it, unable to defend your strange position. Your favorite Presidents are the ones who look the other way and never question any of the dysfunctional agencies you defend. It makes you scared knowing you have absolutely no control over Trump. The days of manipulating policy at will are history. Keep reading your favorite books and continue to dream. Way too many people are employed by the government and are doing nothing except collecting a paycheck while slowly destroying the real taxpayers' pocketbook.

Nickerson,

Those are suggestions I refuse to accept.

Probably the most dysfunctional intelligence agency we've ever had was J. Edgar Hoover's counterintelligence-averse, KGB-riddled FBI from about 1959 on.

Anatoliy Kulak -- "Fedora"

Dimitri Polyakov  -- "Top Hat"

Igor Kochnov -- "Kitty Hawk"

Boris Orehkov  -- "Shamrock"

(All of whom created love for false defector Yuri Nosenko, hatred of true defector Anatoliy Golitsyn, and paved the way for Robert Hanssen's longevity as a mole.)

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 04:57:53 AM by Thomas Graves »

« Reply #714 on: December 02, 2019, 04:52:07 AM »
It seems the 'important issues' to you includes kidnapping children, calling immigrants rapists, and promising that Mexico would pay for a wall, which Trump arse-kissers swallowed down to every last drop. Basically anytime Trump opens his tiny little mouth, toxic slimy lies shoot out like ballistic diarrhea.

And the only wall needed is a wall around Trump to keep his grubby little paws away from women.

Samantha Bee reminds me of you.

Now I understand where you are coming from.

The View is your next goto source, right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #714 on: December 02, 2019, 04:52:07 AM »

« Reply #715 on: December 02, 2019, 04:59:55 AM »
Nickerson,

Probably the most dysfunctional intelligence agency we've ever had was J. Edgar Hoover's counterintelligence-averse, KGB-riddled FBI from about 1959 on.

(All of whom created love for false defector Yuri Nosenko and hatred of true defector Anatoliy Golitsyn and paved the way for Robert Hanssen's longevity as a mole.)

--  MWT  ;)

Listen to someone who understands what you will never understand

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #716 on: December 02, 2019, 05:06:36 AM »
Listen to someone who understands what you will never understand

In 2013, Pieczenik spoke on Alex Jones's radio show denying the Sandy Hook shooting occurred as reported, labeling it a "false flag"[37] operation.

--  Wikipedia

'Nuff said.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 05:10:20 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #716 on: December 02, 2019, 05:06:36 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #717 on: December 02, 2019, 05:53:57 AM »
Nickerson,

(All of whom created love for false defector Yuri Nosenko, hatred of true defector Anatoliy Golitsyn, and paved the way for Robert Hanssen's longevity as a mole.)

--  MWT  ;)

Thomas,

Why are you addressing that to me when replying to a post by Peter Kleinschmidt?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #717 on: December 02, 2019, 05:53:57 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #718 on: December 02, 2019, 06:15:21 AM »
Thomas,

Why are you addressing that to me when replying to a post by Peter Kleinschmidt?

It's a conspiracy, Peter Royell.

LOL

Truth be told, all of you conspiracy-loving Trump supporters are all the same to me: deplorably ignorant.

--  MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 06:26:42 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #719 on: December 02, 2019, 07:43:26 AM »
It's a conspiracy, Peter Royell.

LOL

Truth be told, all of you conspiracy-loving Trump supporters are all the same to me: deplorably ignorant.

--  MWT  ;)

I'm not a believer in conspiracy, let alone a conspiracy-lover. I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald alone assassinated JFK and that he was not aided or abetted by anyone nor was he working on behalf of any entity or organization.

It's not so much that I'm a supporter of Trump per se. I'm just someone who holds a great deal of disdain for SJWs and other far-leftists, and more recently neocons. I was perplexed by the shock and emotion displayed by so many when Trump won the election. I even felt sorry for them at the time. Then came the pussyhat marches and all of it became quite humorous. It stayed that way for me for quite some time. I continued to laugh at the whole ongoing parade of moonbattery. And then came the Kavanaugh hearings. That changed it for me. It absolutely sickened me. So much so, that I will be fervently rooting for Trump/Pence in 2020. I may even get one of those hats.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #719 on: December 02, 2019, 07:43:26 AM »

Mobile View