Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Thomas Graves, Paul May and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 233559 times)

Online Ray Mitcham

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #9670 on: June 30, 2020, 04:16:04 PM »
Donald Trump said he's never had a racist bone in his body. Stormy Daniels said unfortunately she's had one in hers.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9671 on: June 30, 2020, 04:31:39 PM »
    Yeah, I recall when you first started posting on this thread. YOU were THEN claiming to be all neutral/vanilla, open to info, etc. I said then that you were a Never Trumper. I know 'em when I see 'em Jr. Had YOU pegged right outta the blocks. Remember what I told you about the 3 MILL or more jobs being added come Thur. Remember while you are "gnashing your teeth" while hearing some Real News the 1 time your Fake News Source(s) might report this Real Positive News.  Or is that "Cutting your teeth" Jr?

Lately, all you seem to be able to do is whine about how unfair it all is....  Why is that?

Yeah, I recall when you first started posting on this thread. YOU were THEN claiming to be all neutral/vanilla, open to info, etc. I said then that you were a Never Trumper. I know 'em when I see 'em Jr.

Becoming a never Trumper is the easiest thing in the world to do with that idiotic clown in the White House destroying and betraying the country. This is the first President in my lifetime I'll gladly see go as soon as possible. If the guy had done one decent thing for the country and the people, I would have supported the effort, but all he has done is cause division, behave corruptly, made America the laughing stock of the world and filled his own pockets.

Remember what I told you about the 3 MILL or more jobs being added come Thur. Remember while you are "gnashing your teeth" while hearing some Real News the 1 time your Fake News Source(s) might report this Real Positive News.  Or is that "Cutting your teeth" Jr?

Remember when I replied that even if it were true, 3 million people getting jobs back still leaves about 17 million who didn't get their job back. When you reopen parts of the country, it stands to reason you are going to reduce the number of unemployed by calling some staffmembers back, but the 3 million you go on about is still a drop in a bucket. It's like celebrating receiving the keys of your car back from a repair shop while at the same time the entire trunk is still missing!

There is nothing to celebrate when only 3 out of 20 people get their job back when most of the 20 million job losses could have been prevented if that clown in the White House had responded sooner to the covid-19 crisis.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 04:45:45 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #9672 on: June 30, 2020, 04:44:19 PM »

With regard to the Now Expanding U.S. Job Market. As I advise those that seek my counsel, "How do you build a Wall? ONE Brick at a time"! You will remember this as that WALL towers above You in Nov.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9673 on: June 30, 2020, 04:47:38 PM »
  With regard to the Now Expanding U.S. Job Market. As I advise those that seek my counsel, "How do you build a Wall? ONE Brick at a time"! You will remember this as that WALL towers above You in Nov.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And who will pay for that wall? Mexico again, maybe?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #9674 on: June 30, 2020, 05:01:45 PM »

You miss the point Grasshopper! HATERS will "pay for THAT Wall" come Nov.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9675 on: June 30, 2020, 05:10:47 PM »

Now, how's that for missing the point..... WOW  Thumb1:

Online Paul May

« Reply #9676 on: June 30, 2020, 05:36:54 PM »

Seek your counsel? You kidding? You have little ability to articulate a position. You write as if in HS. Your vocabulary outside of “HATERS” is non existent. Seek your counsel? What a hoot.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #9677 on: June 30, 2020, 11:22:14 PM »

:D :D :D

Hey, teachers, leave them kids alone
All in all it's just another brick in the wall

Benedict Donald can't even fill a 19,000 seat arena to half capacity with his own deplorables. You're going to need a lot more extra bricks.

The jobs market is a disaster thanks to Benedict Donald and It's only going to get worse with the surging coronavirus.

Right wingers are delusional. They think if they can boost the jobs market enough that people will vote for Benedict Donald. That's how delusional they are. People already made up their minds and are not voting for this deranged lunatic. He chose his election over the health and safety of Americans and exploded coronavirus beyond control.                     

The "haters " are your deplorables who hate America and want Benedict Donald to burn it all down. The overwhelming majority of Americans want him gone and they aren't changing their minds. We have a health crisis that Benedict Donald exploded all across America and knew about Russian bounties. Benedict Donald is going to lose in a massive landslide.     
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 12:12:54 AM by Rick Plant »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #9678 on: June 30, 2020, 11:42:21 PM »

"Eva" Storing, I'll continue to object to your constant projecting.

The tribute your son paid to you in his recent Master's thesis indicates he hasn't a clue who you are, or, he is a chip off the ole block.
Neither is a particularly flattering alternative!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_American_(pejorative)
"Ugly American" is a stereotype depicting American citizens as exhibiting loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior mainly abroad, but also at home.[2][3][4][5][6][7]

"Eva" Storing, honey.....
Do you consider this, your good side? I don't find it all that flattering. Try facing the camera.

Sick Pics instead of PROOF, tells the story.  ALL  BS:, NO FACTS!

A demand for facts coming from a Trump supporter is hilarious.

Weeks ago, I communicated to you that everytime you parroted the substanceless "hater" schtick, I would reply with the video of Melania demanding the Negro in the White House produce his long form birth certificate to assure other white supremicists he was nor the clandestine. Kenyan born muslim her openly racist immigration device, "the Donald" accused him of being.

You kept on with parroting Trump's hater nonsense, in place of facts supported argument.

If you want "Eva" Storing to go away, show readers the respect they deserve. Explain in your posts how you are motivated, other than by racist sentiment, to continue to support Trump's candidacy. Is it because you are inspired by Trump's honesty, his ethics, his selfless service to his family and his country, or..... ?

« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 11:58:45 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #9679 on: June 30, 2020, 11:43:26 PM »
Biden hits Trump on cognitive awareness: Either he reads and forgets or he doesn’t think he needs to know it

Vice President Joe Biden continued his attacks on President Donald Trump during a speech Tuesday.

After his remarks, Biden took questions from the press in attendance, and the first question out of the gate was about the recent news that President Donald Trump either ignored or forgot about a February briefing where he was told that Russians were offering a bounty on the heads of American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Trump has tried to attack Biden, saying that he is too senile to be president. Biden turned it around, saying that it was Trump that seemed to be lacking.

“This president talks about cognitive capability. He doesn’t seem to be cognitively aware of what’s going on,” said Biden. “He either reads and/or gets briefed on important issues and he forgets it, or he doesn’t think it’s necessary that he needs to know it. But the fact is that at a minimum, at a minimum, the discrepancy — allegedly — within the intelligence community as reported, some thought it was more certain and others thought it was less certain. That should be resolved. The president should have, on day one, said, ‘I want you to come before me in the Situation Room and lay out the differences and discretion.’ Who is saying what? Let’s get to the bottom of this.”

Biden went on to say that Trump should also have immediately contacted the Joint Chiefs of Staff and gotten them in the room to troubleshoot the response.

“What are we doing to prepare to deal with this, if this is happening?” Biden asked. “How are we doing this? what are we doing? Thirdly, he should, at a minimum, have picked up the phone and said, ‘Vladimir, old buddy, if any of this is true, and it seems to me that you’ve got a big problem. A big problem.’ And make it clear.”

He went on to recall a conversation with his wife Dr. Jill Biden about their son Beau who served in Iraq as part of the 261st Signal Brigade. He said that families deserve answers — particularly if their children were killed in Afghanistan.

See the video below:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/biden-hits-trump-on-cognitive-awareness-either-he-reads-and-forgets-or-he-doesnt-think-he-needs-to-know-it/

Biden tells Trump to fix the PPE problem for healthcare workers ‘before you tee off another round of golf’

Former Vice President Joe Biden spoke again Tuesday, addressing the problem with personal protective equipment and the unwillingness of the president to wear a mask.

Biden joined the chorus of people saying that every person must wear a mask if we intend to prevail against the coronavirus. It’s a sentiment that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and even Vice President Mike Pence have advocated in the last several days.

“The crisis is real,” Biden said. “And it’s surging.”

“We need to do more, including hiring at least 100,000 federally funded workers to perform contact tracing and other public health tasks,” Biden said as part of his plan. “And they should begin to be trained now. Second, every single frontline worker should have the personal protective equipment that they need to be safe. Five months into this crisis and our health care workers still are forced to scramble for their own supplies. And have to reuse these masks shift after shift. Hundreds of health care workers have died from COVID-19 and tens of thousands have become infected. It should be zero on both counts for these health care workers if they had the right equipment.”

He noted that the U.S. is five months into the crisis and people still don’t have what they need.

“That’s why we have a Defense Production Act,” he continued. “You know, Mr. President, use your authority, Mr. President. Use it this week. Scale up the production of N95 masks. You know the steps you’ve taken so far haven’t gotten the job done, Mr. President. Fix the shortage of PPE for our health care workers before you tee off another round of golf. We can’t just look at where we are today. We’re into these masks and gloves and face shields for the foreseeable future and we need to be ready. We know more is coming.”

See a clip of Biden’s speech below:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/biden-tells-trump-to-fix-the-ppe-problem-for-healthcare-workers-before-you-tee-off-another-round-of-golf/

Trump's presidency is really in free-fall':  Conservative Charlie Sykes

Conservative commentator and Bulwark creator Charlie Sykes said that it has become clear that President Donald Trump is in a political “free-fall.”

Speaking to MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace, Sykes cited the recently released Pew survey that outlined dissatisfaction with Americans about the direction of the country. A whopping 71 percent of Americans are “angry” when they think about the state of the country and 66 percent are “fearful.”

Until today, GOP satisfaction with how things are going in the US had been above 50% for nearly all of Trump’s presidency. It is now 19%.
https://people-press.org/2020/06/30/publics-mood-turns-grim-trump-trails-biden-on-most-personal-traits-major-issues/

Apparently, Americans don’t think we are great again.

“This takes place during the presidency of a man who said he was going to make us great again,” said Sykes about Trump’s campaign slogan. “Here’s Joe Biden, whose main job is to reassure America, make himself a plausible alternative and I think that he’s succeeded in doing that so far. But what you’re seeing now is a presidency really in freefall. I know we talked about this is bad or this is bad. Right now, you have an alignment of the planets for Donald Trump that’s really quite extraordinary. One poll, only 19 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning voters say they are satisfied with the direction of the country. That’s a very, very ominous number for any incumbent but especially for Donald Trump.”

See the full conversation below:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/trumps-presidency-really-in-free-fall-conservative-charlie-sykes/

Mobile View