Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 224904 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #9010 on: June 07, 2020, 02:06:18 AM »
  Yeah, and Not a Single One of them can operate a computer. Sure.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dear Royell,

You're beginning to remind me a bit of Lord Haw-Haw.

I certainly hope you don't end up hung like him.

Why?

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO GET WELL!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Joyce

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:07:19 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9011 on: June 07, 2020, 02:10:17 AM »
  Yeah, and Not a Single One of them can operate a computer. Sure.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pathetic

Expect a knock on your door.... soon

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9012 on: June 07, 2020, 02:11:18 AM »
Dear Martin,

Fascinating stuff, as usual.

But you hate the CIA and admire Vladimir Putin, am I correct?

Or am I thinking of

Donations to the Forum can be made via Paypal using the links below.

, again?

--  MWT  ;)

I have no idea what you are thinking of, Thomas

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #9013 on: June 07, 2020, 02:12:42 AM »
   This is why you have Earned the moniker Jr. Your conduct is Juvenile.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #9014 on: June 07, 2020, 02:13:33 AM »
Pathetic

Expect a knock on your door.... soon

Bump regarding Jr's Juvenile demeanor.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9015 on: June 07, 2020, 02:15:21 AM »
   This is why you have Earned the moniker Jr. Your conduct is Juvenile.

Says the guy who laughs about people who were killed in WWII combat and German concentrations camps....

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:41:16 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #9016 on: June 07, 2020, 02:18:04 AM »

No, I laugh at the stupidity you displayed by running a bluff and then getting called on it. And THEN throwing a temper tantrum to top it off!

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9017 on: June 07, 2020, 02:24:55 AM »
  No, I laugh at the stupidity you displayed by running a bluff and then getting called on it. And THEN throwing a temper tantrum to top it off!

The only one running a bluff here is you....

All it takes is to run my last name and you will find out how many relatives my family has lost in the war and you are making fun of it.

The consequences will be severe.... Your keyboard and your basement door are not going to be enough to keep you safe, pathetic troll.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #9018 on: June 07, 2020, 02:41:09 AM »
The only one running a bluff here is you....

All it takes is to run my last name and you will find out how many relatives my family has lost in the war and you are making fun of it.

The consequences will be severe.... Your keyboard and your basement door are not going to be enough to keep you safe, pathetic troll.

Yeah, and I am still here waiting for ANY of them to ask me about D. Day and its' Importance TODAY. Where are they Jr? You shot your mouth off like a 13yr old kid and then got your hat handed to You.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #9019 on: June 07, 2020, 02:42:31 AM »
Wow! Kool aid drinkers listened to their orange lunatic.

Some Are Drinking Bleach to Stop Virus

“The CDC released data from a survey commissioned to understand why more people have been calling poison control centers during the coronavirus pandemic,” Axios reports.

“Roughly 200 adults who responded to the survey in May said they intentionally inhaled disinfectants, washed food with bleach, or applied household cleaning products to bare skin to combat the virus — all of which are dangerous.”

https://politicalwire.com/2020/06/06/some-are-drinking-bleach-to-stop-virus/

Arizona Health System Hits Capacity

“Hospitalizations in Arizona of patients with suspected and confirmed COVID-19 have hit a new record and the state’s largest health system has reached capacity for patients needing external lung machines,” the Arizona Republic reports.

https://politicalwire.com/2020/06/06/arizona-health-system-hits-capacity/

Trump’s Re-Election Hopes Look Shaky

“A shifting battlefield map is imperiling Donald Trump’s re-election, putting the president on the defensive in states his team didn’t expect to be competitive in November,” Bloomberg reports.

“Recent surveys show Democrat Joe Biden has pulled further ahead in the industrial Midwestern states that Trump won in 2016, as the president’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic and the resulting job losses prompted a precipitous slide in his support.”

“As things stand now, Biden could not only regain Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, he could take several states once steadfastly Republican: Arizona, Ohio, North Carolina and Texas.”

https://politicalwire.com/2020/06/06/trumps-re-election-hopes-look-shaky/

Error’ Made Unemployment Rate Look Better

“When the U.S. government’s official jobs report for May came out on Friday, it included a note at the bottom saying there had been a major ‘error’ indicating that the unemployment rate likely should be higher than the widely reported 13.3 percent rate,” the Washington Post reports.

“The special note said that if this ‘misclassification error’ had not occurred, the ‘overall unemployment rate would have been about 3 percentage points higher than reported,’ meaning the unemployment rate would be about 16.3 percent for May, but that would still be an improvement from an unemployment rate of more than 19 percent for April, applying the same standards.”

https://politicalwire.com/2020/06/06/error-made-unemployment-rate-look-better/

Biden’s Lead Grows Nationally

A new Monmouth poll finds Joe Biden leading Donald Trump in the presidential race nationally, 52% to 41%.

Biden’s lead has been slowly widening. It stood at 50% to 41% last month, 48% to 44% in April, and 48% to 45% in March.

Said pollster Patrick Murray: “The race continues to be largely a referendum on the incumbent. The initial reaction to ongoing racial unrest in the country suggests that most voters feel Trump is not handling the situation all that well.”

https://politicalwire.com/2020/06/03/bidens-lead-grows-nationally/

Mobile View