Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 224833 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #8930 on: June 06, 2020, 03:42:56 AM »
  Get off your

Donations to the Forum can be made via Paypal using the links below.

and look around Jr. And just a Heads' Up, but it gets worse. I KNOW what You Do NOT! This rioting over 8+ days is raising Trump to New Levels. Everything is relative and Trump is Winning, Winning, Winning by Default.

Just as I thought.. another Royell fail combined with pathetic misplaced optimism to conceal despair

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #8931 on: June 06, 2020, 04:40:25 AM »

You HATERS continue to call me a liar and then take backwater when I am Proved correct. It also happened with HCQ & the same is currently unfolding regarding UV/Sunlight/Vit D. This ain't even entertaining anymore. It's like Deja Vu'ing the Little Big Horn. Though the repeated, "I told ya so's", Never gets old.   

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #8932 on: June 06, 2020, 04:41:09 AM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #8933 on: June 06, 2020, 04:43:43 AM »
  Get off your

Donations to the Forum can be made via Paypal using the links below.

and look around Jr. And just a Heads' Up, but it gets worse. I KNOW what You Do NOT! This rioting over 8+ days is raising Trump to New Levels. Everything is relative and Trump is Winning, Winning, Winning by Default.

You don’t get it. You just don’t get it. I know what you do not. Gen. Kelly. Gen. Mattis., they very well know what you don’t know. You claim Trump is winning, winning, winning. Interesting comment. At no point do you infer America is winning, winning, winning. 52 years ago tonight Robert Kennedy gave his last speech. He died hours later. He was eulogized by his brother Ted who said these words about his slain brother:

My brother need not be idealized, or enlarged in death beyond what he was in life; to be remembered simply as a good and decent man, who saw wrong and tried to right it, saw suffering and tried to heal it, saw war and tried to stop it.

I doubt very much, other than his grave being spit upon, Trump will not be so honored. In that day, America will smile.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #8934 on: June 06, 2020, 04:54:19 AM »

Trump loves it when these Retired Old Fossils come outta Moth Balls to trash him. It forces the Fake Newers and their Parrots to Embrace that which they have previously Trashed. Basically exposes them as being hypocrites. Plays right into Trump's hands. You guys are dumb and your sheer Hate has you repeating the same mistake over-n-over. Your funeral come Nov.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #8935 on: June 06, 2020, 05:25:07 AM »

Trump loves it when these Retired Old Fossils come outta Moth Balls to trash him. It forces the Fake Newers and their Parrots to Embrace that which they have previously Trashed. Basically exposes them as being hypocrites. Plays right into Trump's hands. You guys are dumb and your sheer Hate has you repeating the same mistake over-n-over. Your funeral come Nov.

Dear Royell,

What were you attracted to first -- conspiracy theories in general, or Donald Trump's wit, charm and intelligence?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 05:25:59 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Paul May

« Reply #8936 on: June 06, 2020, 05:33:51 AM »

By directly threatening forum members with our “funerals” you are in violation of federal law under the Patriot Act. Indeed, you have also violated TOS of this forum. Your name and personal information will now be turned over to law enforcement on state and federal levels. I have associates in DOJ, FBI up to and including DIA. You have made terrorists threats to members of this forum. In accordance with the Patriot Act I have civil responsibility to law enforcement and intelligence agencies to alert them to your anti-American positions. I have copied and pasted EVERY posting you have made on this forum. Life is about to change. Can you even afford lawyers? I doubt it. Call Trump. You have NO idea what you and family are about to encounter. No idea at all. Buh bye.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #8937 on: June 06, 2020, 05:44:30 AM »
By directly threatening forum members with our “funerals” you are in violation of federal law under the Patriot Act. Indeed, you have also violated TOS of this forum. Your name and personal information will now be turned over to law enforcement on state and federal levels. I have associates in DOJ, FBI up to and including DIA. You have made terrorists threats to members of this forum. In accordance with the Patriot Act I have civil responsibility to law enforcement and intelligence agencies to alert them to your anti-American positions. I have copied and pasted EVERY posting you have made on this forum. Life is about to change. Can you even afford lawyers? I doubt it. Call Trump. You have NO idea what you and family are about to encounter. No idea at all. Buh bye.

Somebody,

ANYBODY,

Please tell Royell ... that ... gasp ... sniffle ... sniffle ... gasp ....... I WUV HIM! ... and I pray EVERY SINGLE NIGHT that he will eventually stop HATING himself ... and that his tragic psychic wounds will begin to HEAL, GODDAMMIT  gosh darn it.

sniffle

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 07:10:20 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #8938 on: June 06, 2020, 10:45:44 AM »
  You HATERS continue to call me a liar and then take backwater when I am Proved correct. It also happened with HCQ & the same is currently unfolding regarding UV/Sunlight/Vit D. This ain't even entertaining anymore. It's like Deja Vu'ing the Little Big Horn. Though the repeated, "I told ya so's", Never gets old.

You are being called a liar because you are one. In fact your entire post is a lie.

You lied about being a registered democrat. You lied about, and have never been proven correct, about HCQ and/or UV/Sunlight/Vit D or anything else. You lied and keep on lying about having inside information and connections, when you clearly haven't, and you lied about ever saying "I told ya so" because you never did.

You are a sad old guy with no life who is desperate for attention and pretends to be somebody that he is not. If you don't want to be treated like the liar that you are, then produce the evidence that proves your are telling the truth. Since you never do, the default position must be that you are a compulsive liar.

Having said that, you are more than welcome to prove me wrong..... but you won't and can't, right?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 01:06:03 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #8939 on: June 06, 2020, 10:58:58 AM »
You are being called a liar because you are one. In fact your entire post is a lie.

You lied about being a registered democrat. You lied about, and have never been proven correct, about HCQ and/or UV/Sunlight/Vit D or anything else. You lied and keep on lying about having inside information and connection, when you clearly haven't, and you lied about ever saying "I told ya so" because you never did.

You are a sad old guy with no life who is desperate for attention and pretends to be somebody that he is not. If you don't want to be treated like the liar that you are, then produce the evidence that proves your are telling the truth. Since you never do, the default position must be that you are a compulsive liar.

Having said that, you are more than welcome to prove me wrong..... but you won't and can't, right?

Either that, or a Russia-paid disinfo agent / provocateur, imho.

--  MWT  ;)

Mobile View