Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Tom Scully, Peter Kleinschmidt, John Tonkovich, Craig lamson, Jack Trojan and 75 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 43554 times)

Online Tom Scully

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #730 on: December 03, 2019, 05:38:06 PM »
How Narcissists Wear Out Their Welcome -
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/12/how-narcissists-wear-out-their-welcome/602446/
A Theory for Why Trump’s Base Won’t Budge
The president has followed the predictable course for narcissism in one way, alienating many who have served in his administration, and defied expectations in another, by continuing to attract an adoring core.

DECEMBER 2, 2019
Dan P. McAdams
Psychology professor at Northwestern University
... Senator Ted Cruz once described Donald Trump as “a narcissist at a level I don't think this ...

Earlier today, the bleater of the free world, on camera, on "foreign soil." "Prince Andrew? I don't know him."

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a30104435/president-trump-prince-andrew-epstein-nato-summit-comments/
TownandCountrymag.com  by CAROLINE HALLEMANN  DEC 3, 2019
President Trump Comments on the Royal Controversy Surrounding Prince Andrew
... sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, a man whom Trump associated with as well. ... going back to 2000, when the Duke of York visited Mar a Lago, Trump said he ... “I don't know Prince Andrew but it's a tough story, it's a very tough ...

Three "musketeers," all in a line, all of them pervy, all of them liars....

Deplorables (including 81 percent of self labeled evangelicals who voted in Nov., 2016) voted for and enthusiatically support the world's worst people....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/12/03/trump-says-he-doesnt-know-britains-prince-andrew-they-had-breakfast-meeting-june/

Trump says he doesn’t know Britain’s Prince Andrew. (Deps: watch the "fake news" video !) They had a breakfast meeting in June.
...prince is also known as the Duke of York) on the morning of June 4, Trump was welcomed by the prince and...
Jennifer Hassan · Europe · Dec 3, 2019

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/30/business/david-boies-pottinger-jeffrey-epstein-videos.html
Jeffrey Epstein, Blackmail and a Lucrative ‘Hot List’
A shadowy hacker claimed to have the financier’s sex tapes. Two top lawyers wondered: What would the men in those videos pay to keep them secret?
By Jessica Silver-Greenberg, Emily Steel, Jacob Bernstein and David Enrich
Nov. 30, 2019

....Kessler was a liar, and he wouldn’t expose any sexual abuse. But he would reveal something else: The extraordinary, at times deceitful measures elite lawyers deployed in an effort to get evidence that could be used to win lucrative settlements — and keep misconduct hidden, allowing perpetrators to abuse again.

Mr. Boies has publicly decried such secret deals as “rich man’s justice,” a way that powerful men buy their way out of legal and reputational jeopardy. This is how it works.

7 men and a headless parrot....

Ted Cruz's favorite Thomas Jefferson quote and the message ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/30/ted-cruzs-curious-choice-of-thomas-jeffersons-words/

Mar 29, 2015 - In questions of powers, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 06:26:55 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #730 on: December 03, 2019, 05:38:06 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #731 on: December 03, 2019, 07:43:22 PM »
Storing,

Do try to get your facts straight, won't you?

1) It's Kavanaugh, not Cavanaugh.

2)The whistleblower didn't go to Schiff's office.

3) The whistleblower was told by someone on the Intelligence Committee's staff to lawyer-up and report his concerns to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (Michael Atkinson).

4) Schiff did not guide the whistleblower or help write his complaint to Atkinson.

D'oh

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Stop watching Fox News and YouTube videos, and there may be hope for you yet.

(But I rather doubt it.)

YOU are incorrect. The Blower went to Schiff's Office and was allegedly handled by his Schiff's Staff. Based on Schiff having Directly talked with that crank phone caller  that claimed to have naked pictures of Trump, I believe Schiff spoke directly with the Blower. On top of that, it has been reported that within days of the Blower filing his report, a Schiff staffer went to the Ukraine and spoke with Bill Taylor who then later Testified. Even the Blower's lawyer has been documented as wanting Trump impeached only days after Trump was sworn in. What we are seeing has been better planned out than the instructions for a Revell model airplane.  This is why Schiff does Not want to testify. His blatant manipulation while also serving as The Chair would be Exposed.

Online Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #732 on: December 04, 2019, 03:24:48 AM »
Kleinschmidt,

Are you a Sandy Hook Denier?

Do you think it was a false flag operation by the Obama Administration / "Deep State" to take our guns away?

If so, then you are one of the mentally ill people this thread is about.

--  MWT   ;)
You seem to be the one who is interested in anything and everything that is unrelated.

"Do you think..."?   and "If so, then..."         

You have no choice but to change the subject because you can't defend the idiots like Schiff.
Just think of the people you stand with like National Dingbat Nancy Pelosi & National Barmaid AOC.

Tell me some of the qualifications Brennan had to run the CIA?  The guy talked more than any director ever? And his Uncle Clapper?  Where did they find that relic?
Maybe Brennan, Clapper and you could start your own "The View show". It could become a hit. Three men interviewing women.  Maybe have Ms. Ariana Huffington on as your first guest.
Clapper and Brennan pin her down or get her to reveal how she made her husband turn gay or was he already gay. This is the show America is waiting for. See, it's not the end of the world

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #732 on: December 04, 2019, 03:24:48 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #733 on: December 04, 2019, 03:48:48 AM »
You seem to be the one who is interested in anything and everything that is unrelated.

You have no choice but to change the subject because you can't defend the idiots like Schiff.
Just think of the people you stand with like National Dingbat Nancy Pelosi & National Barmaid AOC.

Tell me some of the qualifications Brennan had to run the CIA?  The guy talked more than any director ever? And his Uncle Clapper?  Where did they find that relic?
Maybe Brennan, Clapper and you could start your own "The View show". It could become a hit. Three men interviewing women.  Maybe have Ms. Ariana Huffington on as your first guest.
Clapper and Brennan pin her down or get her to reveal how she made her husband turn gay or was he already gay. This is the show America is waiting for. See, it's not the end of the world

Kleinschmidt,

It's kinda funny how you avoid answering questions.

--  MWT  ;)

Online Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #734 on: December 04, 2019, 04:00:17 AM »
Kleinschmidt,

It's kinda funny how you avoid answering questions.

--  MWT  ;)

It is a habit you learned from liberals.  they told you when you are confronted for breaking the rules, the law  etc. and they said "Thomas as liberals we do it quite a bit, so again, when confronted accuse the person who confronts you"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #734 on: December 04, 2019, 04:00:17 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #735 on: December 04, 2019, 04:20:53 AM »
Do you even know how NATO works? Your fair share is to devote 2% of your GDP to fund your own defense. There isn't an ante that everyone tosses into the pot.

Hi Jack,

How ya doing?

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #736 on: December 04, 2019, 01:17:45 PM »

Maybe Brennan, Clapper and you could start your own "The View show".
It could become a hit. Three men interviewing women.  Maybe have Ms. Ariana Huffington on as your first guest.

Hey, Gas Bag! :

It is as if Trump or his alcoholic, (her second DUI charge was during her stint with the "Am-Carnage" campaign) ex-PR flack of the First Lady, current WH "Press" Secretary who has NEVER conducted a press briefing is laying the BS on thicker and thicker, up close and personal.

"I'll only hire the best people," promised the grifter 'n thief. Translation: "I'll deliberately hire other deadenders even more incompetent than I am and preference will be given to those obviously a threat to national security!"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/stephanie-grisham-dui/
Did White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham Get Two DUIs, in 2013 and 2015?

And where did Tom get this from????
Answer: The agenda driven Oliver Darcy,  A national cry baby  From CNN.   
Great work Tom I love your open-mindedness. You are a piece of work

Three years of you frauds whining and crying wolf.
You are not fooling anyone. Tom you are so fake, but you pass yourself off as having no bias.
You get caught and lie and in liberal fashion it's always someone else's fault
Tom, what happened to your beloved Navy Secretary. The common theme here is the former Secretary can't help himself and had to inject himself into the case of Navy Seal Gallagher, just from listening to the clown he sounds like he was working in the State Department.
He is still babbling and trying to be a victim. Sound familiar? Hey maybe they can work Spencer into the Ukraine call too, are the hearings over yet?
He would be a much better fit in the State Department,  right? Sounds exactly likethe handfull of idiot State Department officials who Adam Schiff(#1 Cry baby) called before his kangaroo court

Tom  here is a taste of your own medicene except my source is Fox news. Symbolism? Well yes as the same can be said about Tom's CNN source but my comes with what Tom's specific source lacks .....substance
Let's see what another Navy Seal thinks about the former Navy  Secretary. And the common theme continues from the cry babies. You lose again Tom

Solomon's name appears in the House Intel Committee impeachment inquiry report 38 times, Nunes's name 45+ times.

Who are you? You cannot be serious. A broken clock is more reliable than 90 percent of what you include in your posts.

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20191203_-_full_report___hpsci_impeachment_inquiry_-_20191203.pdf

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/434875-top-ukrainian-justice-official-says-us-ambassador-gave-him-a-do-not-prosecute
Top Ukrainian justice official says US ambassador gave him a do not prosecute list
3/20/2019

Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko told Hill.TV's John Solomon in an interview that aired Wednesday that U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch gave him a do not prosecute list during their first meeting....
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 01:46:02 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #736 on: December 04, 2019, 01:17:45 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #737 on: December 04, 2019, 03:24:05 PM »
Hey, Gas Bag! :

It is as if Trump or his alcoholic, (her second DUI charge was during her stint with the "Am-Carnage" campaign) ex-PR flack of the First Lady, current WH "Press" Secretary who has NEVER conducted a press briefing is laying the BS on thicker and thicker, up close and personal.

"I'll only hire the best people," promised the grifter 'n thief. Translation: "I'll deliberately hire other deadenders even more incompetent than I am and preference will be given to those obviously a threat to national security!"

Solomon's name appears in the House Intel Committee impeachment inquiry report 38 times, Nunes's name 45+ times.

Who are you? You cannot be serious. A broken clock is more reliable than 90 percent of what you include in your posts.

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20191203_-_full_report___hpsci_impeachment_inquiry_-_20191203.pdf

WOW! A once revered researcher on this Forum goes careening off the rails. Trump Derangement Syndrome strikes again. Tis a pity, but there remain those that simply refuse to accept Trump won the 2016 election. Like it or Not, that is reality. Why not focus your energy on actually electing someone else vs slandering anyone and anything connected to Trump?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #737 on: December 04, 2019, 03:24:05 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #738 on: December 04, 2019, 04:04:52 PM »
    WOW! A once revered researcher on this Forum goes careening off the rails. Trump Derangement Syndrome strikes again. Tis a pity, but there remain those that simply refuse to accept Trump won the 2016 election. Like it or Not, that is reality. Why not focus your energy on actually electing someone else vs slandering anyone and anything connected to Trump?

Storing,

I like your cute label "Trump Derangement Syndrome" for one reason, and one reason only -- your Putin-loving pervert buddy, Donald Trump, is truly deranged.

What else you got for us?

LOL

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 09:04:41 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #739 on: December 04, 2019, 04:20:46 PM »
Storing,

I like your cute label "Trump Derangement Syndrome" for one reason, and one reason only -- your Putin-loving pervert, Trump, is truly deranged.

What else you got for us?

LOL

--  MWT   ;)

I certainly do Not employ the slanders used by those within the circle you frequent. The Issues, The Economy, along with the Promises he has kept = a Trump 2020 re-election.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #739 on: December 04, 2019, 04:20:46 PM »

Mobile View