Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 16850 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #700 on: December 01, 2019, 07:33:12 AM »
Support for impeachment and removal is higher now than it was against Nixon, days before he waved goodbye for the final time.

"Do you think that President Trump should be impeached and removed from office, or don't you think so?"

Yes     No
Nov 26, 2019         45      48
https://Poll:qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3650
--------------------------------------------------------

Two‐Thirds in Poll Back Impeachment of Nixon
Aug 5, 1974
https://www.nytimes.com/1974/08/05/archives/twothirds-in-poll-back-impeachment-of-nixon.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #700 on: December 01, 2019, 07:33:12 AM »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #701 on: December 01, 2019, 08:09:16 AM »
"Do you think that President Trump should be impeached and removed from office, or don't you think so?"

Yes     No
Nov 26, 2019         45      48
https://Poll:qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3650
--------------------------------------------------------

Two‐Thirds in Poll Back Impeachment of Nixon
Aug 5, 1974
https://www.nytimes.com/1974/08/05/archives/twothirds-in-poll-back-impeachment-of-nixon.html

What happened to you? I clearly said, "until days before he (Nixon) waved goodbye?" Why mislead readers? What is in it for you? You care enough to distort.
My wife and I have a grandson we don't want to have "American Carnage" be the words of his generation, instead of, "Ask what you can do for your country."

The posters who agree with you post in lockstep with supporting links few and far between.

You attempt to hold me to a precision you obsessively exempt Trump from, and I deceived no readers. Hypocrite ! I posted why you and your ilk are deplorable,
the ugly North Americans. Caging children, lying pathologically, scapegoating the least powerful. The corporatist Trump wave has reached its high watermark. It emboldened and validated white nationalism. It's over ! We are rejecting tyranny of the minority. 2,850,000 more voted for the 2016 democratic party candidate. Trump party not only lost its House majority last November, 20 percent of Trump party candidates who did manage to keep their seats are "retiring".

Face facts and stop propagandizing on behalf of ugly, anti academic, anti science, liars.

Richard M. Nixon
37th President of the United States
In office
January 20, 1969 – August 9, 1974
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/09/25/how-the-watergate-crisis-eroded-public-support-for-richard-nixon/
From the archives: How the Watergate crisis eroded public support for Richard Nixon
BY ANDREW KOHUT (1942-2015)

Canada "Free" Press
Search domain canadafreepress.comhttps://canadafreepress.com
The mass media has shown little interest in investigating allegations that an American citizen and Trump campaign staffer for a short period—Carter Page—and by extension—the Trump campaign ...

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/
Nov. 27 - 48.8% Support
43.5% Don’t support

Search Results
Web results
New polls: support for impeachment has increased slightly ...
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/11/26/20983609/new-trump-impeachment-polls-after-hearings-increase-support
26 November - Two polls taken after the public impeachment hearings show a slight ... found support for impeachment and removal to be around 50 percent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/on-impeachment-of-trump-the-gender-gap-grows-wider/2019/11/27/6f41fdae-1128-11ea-b0fc-62cc38411ebb_story.html
PowerPost  Analysis
On impeachment of Trump, the gender gap grows wider
November 27, 2019 at 6:19 p.m. EST
Two polls taken after public testimony at the House Intelligence Committee concluded showed little change in the overall national views toward impeaching Trump, but they suggested that the political version of men from Mars and women from Venus had continued to cement itself in the public mind-set.

A CNN poll released this week showed 61 percent of female voters supporting Trump’s removal from office, while only 40 percent of men supported that constitutional option of evicting the president.

A Quinnipiac University poll, also released this week, put the number at 53 percent for women supporting impeachment and removal from office, while 40 percent of women oppose such a step. This survey found even greater support for the president among men, with just 36 percent supporting his impeachment, while 58 percent want Trump to remain president....

https://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/sites/default/files/resources/genderdiff.pdf
GENDER DIFFERENCES IN VOTER TURNOUT *
In recent elections, voter turnout rates for women have equaled or exceeded voter turnout rates for men.
Women, who constitute more than half the population, have cast almost ten million more votes than men in
recent elections.

TRUMP IS IN 'DEEP TROUBLE,' PRESIDENTIAL HISTORIAN PREDICTS AS POLL SHOWS HALF OF COUNTRY WANTS PRESIDENT IMPEACHED
BY JASON LEMON ON 11/29/19 AT 1:02 PM EST
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-deep-trouble-presidential-historian-predicts-poll-shows-half-country-wants-president-1474844
2 days ago -  CNN anchor John Avlon pointed out that looking back at previous impeachment proceedings for President Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, the trend was different. Polls in support of Nixon being impeached remained below 50 percent until August of 1974, the same month Nixon resigned. In the case of Clinton, support for impeachment never rose above 35 percent. ... shifts significantly above 50 percent in support of Trump's removal, GOP ...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 08:19:27 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #702 on: December 01, 2019, 08:26:39 AM »
What happened to you? I clearly said, "until days before he (Nixon) waved goodbye?" Why mislead readers?

Was August 5 not days before Nixon waved goodbye? From another article published on August 5, 1974:

"Last week a Gallup poll showed that Nixon held a favorable rating of only 24% of the population, his lowest level yet. A Harris poll found that 53% of Americans favor the President's impeachment by the House and a plurality, 47% to 34%, believes that he should be convicted in the Senate and dismissed from office. Both polls were taken before the massive exposure to the nation of evidence and argument in the committee's televised sessions —and the committee's vote."

https://time.com/3079519/the-fateful-vote-to-impeach/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #702 on: December 01, 2019, 08:26:39 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #703 on: December 01, 2019, 08:38:32 AM »
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/
Nov. 27 - 48.8% Support
43.5% Don’t support

That's based on an average of recent polls. Looking at the percentages of Republicans polled compared to Democrats, the numbers in several of the polls are skewered considerably in favor of democrats. The Ipsos poll surveyed 528 Democrats and just 394 Republicans. YouGov polled 512 Democrats compared to 411 Republicans. Morning Consult polled 732 Democrats compared to 632 Republicans.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 08:39:29 AM by Tim Nickerson »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2019, 04:04:39 PM »
You post as if you are only visiting the real world. Support for impeachment and removal is higher now than it was against Nixon, days before he waved goodbye for the final time.

I did not expect you even examined my very well supported post explaining why Trump, appointees, and supporters are a deplorable cult of personality, but there are more readers here than posters.

Three day old, well supported status report, replete with links, even admits there is slivers of hope for your fondest expectations, countered by every word to F&F out of Trump's mouth is predictably a lie....but it admits the reporting is based on a draft that could still be amended....

VS.... and no, no CNN "bogeyman" for Peter to attempt to blame for Solomon being Trump's spokes-spinner:

You do not seek to be informed, only to confirm your bias. The rest of us, the fifty percent who believe Trump to be what the facts indicate he is, want him gone because he is killing everything he touches.... We do not listen to Rush, Levin, the Epperson's SRN, or watch Sinclair TV network or Hannity, or read  Drudge, Philip Anshulz's washingtonexaminer or national review, or that horrible Trump party canada website, or identify as evangelicals.

If you would Simply post a link or 2 to support your position it would be appreciated. Your endless diatribe rantings have turned All your posts into Scroll Through Material. If you were in front of a jury doing what we see you doing consistently on this Forum, your client would be going through the trap door Before you had concluded your summation. Take a deep breath and consider the attention span of your audience. If you are unable to say whatever you want to say in 2 paragraphs or less, you should probably bless DC with your wisdom. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2019, 04:04:39 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #705 on: December 01, 2019, 04:18:31 PM »
That's based on an average of recent polls. Looking at the percentages of Republicans polled compared to Democrats, the numbers in several of the polls are skewered considerably in favor of democrats. The Ipsos poll surveyed 528 Democrats and just 394 Republicans. YouGov polled 512 Democrats compared to 411 Republicans. Morning Consult polled 732 Democrats compared to 632 Republicans.

Personally, I have absolutely No Use for published Public Polls. Whether it be FOX, NBC, CBS, Reuters, Gallup, whatever.  The 2016 EXIT POLLING way even way outta wack. I am not sure if this was intentional or just sheer ineptitude. Either way, Public Polling is absolute  BS: They poll a Total of 500 or 1,000 people and we have No Idea what geographic state these individuals are from. You poll 400 from Calif out of a poll of 1,000 and that poll is La La Land Nutso. (Trump lost Calif by almost 3 Million votes.) The reason we are seeing all kinds of Dems jumping into the race at this late date is due to INTERNAL POLLING that You and I never see.  With the Exit Polling not remotely reflecting the outcome of the 2016 election, how much confidence can you put into Any of the Polls conducted Months before an actual election?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:21:14 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #706 on: December 01, 2019, 04:30:23 PM »
    If you would Simply post a link or 2 to support your position it would be appreciated. Your endless diatribe rantings have turned All your posts into Scroll Through Material. If you were in front of a jury doing what we see you doing consistently on this Forum, your client would be going through the trap door Before you had concluded your summation. Take a deep breath and consider the attention span of your audience. If you are unable to say whatever you want to say in 2 paragraphs or less, you should probably bless DC with your wisdom.

I agree.

The problem is, Tom Scully thinks he's been given a gift in being able to discover all these beautiful  "significant connections" to share with us and inform us .............. like revelations ad infinitum

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:42:52 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #706 on: December 01, 2019, 04:30:23 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #707 on: December 01, 2019, 04:42:21 PM »
What happened to you? I clearly said, "until days before he (Nixon) waved goodbye?" Why mislead readers? What is in it for you? You care enough to distort.
My wife and I have a grandson we don't want to have "American Carnage" be the words of his generation, instead of, "Ask what you can do for your country."

The posters who agree with you post in lockstep with supporting links few and far between.

You attempt to hold me to a precision you obsessively exempt Trump from, and I deceived no readers. Hypocrite ! I posted why you and your ilk are deplorable,
the ugly North Americans. Caging children, lying pathologically, scapegoating the least powerful. The corporatist Trump wave has reached its high watermark. It emboldened and validated white nationalism. It's over ! We are rejecting tyranny of the minority. 2,850,000 more voted for the 2016 democratic party candidate. Trump party not only lost its House majority last November, 20 percent of Trump party candidates who did manage to keep their seats are "retiring".

Face facts and stop propagandizing on behalf of ugly, anti academic, anti science, liars.

Richard M. Nixon
37th President of the United States
In office
January 20, 1969 – August 9, 1974
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/09/25/how-the-watergate-crisis-eroded-public-support-for-richard-nixon/
From the archives: How the Watergate crisis eroded public support for Richard Nixon
BY ANDREW KOHUT (1942-2015)

Since when does facing facts have anything to do around here, Tom?  It's a world gone mad with truth-twisting sociopaths.  Just my opinion+

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #707 on: December 01, 2019, 04:42:21 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #708 on: December 01, 2019, 06:47:08 PM »
Royell, like your Fox News brethren, do you believe that Trump is the "Chosen One"? Are you an evangelical that considers Trump our next savior, warts and all? Seems like you do because apparently the chosen one can do no wrong even though Trump ain't no Christian by any stretch of his hairpiece. By any divine measure Trump the Chosen One is the opposite of Jesus or the anti-Christ, as you will.

So when the Fox News evangelicals vote Trump in (providing he dodges all the bullets whizzing past him) will that officially mark the beginning of the Apocalypse? You're privy to all the Fox News CT evangelical stuff, is the end near?

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #709 on: December 02, 2019, 01:57:57 AM »
Royell, like your Fox News brethren, do you believe that Trump is the "Chosen One"? Are you an evangelical that considers Trump our next savior, warts and all? Seems like you do because apparently the chosen one can do no wrong even though Trump ain't no Christian by any stretch of his hairpiece. By any divine measure Trump the Chosen One is the opposite of Jesus or the anti-Christ, as you will.

So when the Fox News evangelicals vote Trump in (providing he dodges all the bullets whizzing past him) will that officially mark the beginning of the Apocalypse? You're privy to all the Fox News CT evangelical stuff, is the end near?

Your assumption that I get the bulk of my news from FOX is incorrect. As to my religious beliefs, that is NONE of your business.  As usual, instead of discussing political issues, you want to engage in personally insulting me.  This is exactly why Trump won the 2016 election. He nailed the Important Issues such as Immigration, Border Security, Energy Independence, Ending US Participation In Endless Wars, Tax Cuts = Job Growth/bringing back our manufacturing base, Draining The Swamp, etc. Hillary and her supporters were instead focused on trashing the irredeemable deplorables. And as evidenced by your previous posts, you are repeating this same mistake. Trump winning re-election in 2020 is becoming a foregone conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #709 on: December 02, 2019, 01:57:57 AM »

Mobile View