Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 224943 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #3980 on: February 17, 2020, 10:55:33 PM »
    "it would increase the average yearly compensation enlisted personnel to more
     than $63,000 and the average for officers to nearly $116,000, once other stipends
     and allowances are factored in.

...but mention trying to raise the minimum wage a penny over $7.25 and they go into heart palpitations.

Offline Jerry Organ

• Plaza 3D
« Reply #3981 on: February 17, 2020, 11:01:47 PM »
    Trump campaigned on pay increases for the military along with updating the antiquated military equipment being duck tapped together at that time.

Did Donald Trump Sign the First Military Pay Raise in 10 Years? ( PolitiFact )

"We just approved $700 billion for our military," Trump said [May 9, 2018]. "So weíre
     going to be having the best equipment ever known. And next year, $716 billion.
     So I wanted to let you know. And, by the way ó I know you donít care about this ó
     but that also includes raises for our military. First time in 10 years."
     Thatís flat wrong. In fact, the last time that service members didnít receive an annual
     pay increase was in 1983. And that was only because of a one-time technical quirk.
     So how about that missing increase in 1983? That was the year Congress began
     starting pay raises on Jan. 1 of the new year, rather than the first day of the
     governmentís fiscal year in October. So service members received their pay at
     the start of the fiscal year a few months earlier, just not during the calendar year,
     Harrison [Director of defense budget analysis, CSIS] said.

Beyond that, you have to go back to 1961 to find a calendar year without a
     military pay increase.

Two raises (3.9%, 3.4%) larger than Trump's were in Obama's term.

Democratsí Budget Plan Includes a 3.1 Percent Pay Raise for Troops ( Military Times, May 14, 2019 )

House Lawmakers Back Big Military Pay Raise, Block Plans to Cut 18,000 Defense Medical Jobs ( Military Times, June 3, 2019 )

PolitiFact and Military Times are rated by MediaBiasFactCheck as Least Bias (highest rank).

You wanna talk about possible passing issues You should be addressing Nancy and Chucky. They are responsible for Shutting the Govt Down during the negotiation over the Initial Pay Raise that TRUMP got the military.

"An attempt by Democrats to protect the payment of military personnel during
     the deadlock was rejected by Republicans, after Senate Majority Leader Mitch
     McConnell stated that funding had to be restored for the entire US government
     rather than for individual government branches."
        -- Wikipedia ( Link )

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #3982 on: February 17, 2020, 11:21:54 PM »
"Least Bias" is the best possible score on the MediaBiasFactCheck site. They're so diligent they don't believe there could possibly exist a "No Bias" score. Nor do I.

Uh? I personally voted Conservative all my life, and the budget waste and deficits were a big part of that. Why take money out of worthwhile programs that help the poorest and blow money on the military when the Pentagon budget is already more than the next seven largest military budgets around the world combined? I thought America was largely a Christian nation?

I'm a "small-c" conservative, not hard-right fanatic. I don't vote for fascists and crazed demagogues. When a conservative's party goes off the rails, the ethical thing to do is to restore the party.

Trust Trump and his aping rabid chumps. Don't trust FRED and CRFD. You wish!

Kleinschmidt actually believes there are literally sites and organizations that have "no bias". He know which ones they are because he saw them being recommended on Fox News and at Breitbart.

Jerry, you don't have to be overly defensive, I only made fun of you saying "least bias" as if that makes them fair or free of being biased. You are so wrapped up in the so-called right and Left that it is you who tries to pass off these organization as somehow fair and independent. Jerry you lost again. You are proving more and more to have issues with yourself and not me. Nice try

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #3983 on: February 17, 2020, 11:36:42 PM »
    Bump regarding 1% military pay raise claim.

The Drumpf administration is reportedly planning to divert another $3.8 billion in military spending meant for the National Guard and programs like the F-35 fighter to fund his border wall.

The additional $3.8 billion budget request comes after the White House was reportedly preparing to divert $7.2 billion from military construction and counter-drug projects.

Drumpf giveth, then taketh away.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 11:37:54 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #3984 on: February 18, 2020, 12:08:33 AM »
The Drumpf administration is reportedly planning to divert another $3.8 billion in military spending meant for the National Guard and programs like the F-35 fighter to fund his border wall.

The additional $3.8 billion budget request comes after the White House was reportedly preparing to divert $7.2 billion from military construction and counter-drug projects.

This is my favorite video you will love it too
https://twitter.com/i/status/1225553117929988097

Offline Jerry Organ

• Plaza 3D
« Reply #3985 on: February 18, 2020, 12:29:17 AM »
Jerry, you don't have to be overly defensive, I only made fun of you saying "least bias" as if that makes them fair or free of being biased.

Giving MediaBiasFactCheck's actual ranking mean I'm claiming they're bias-free? I see.

You are so wrapped up in the so-called right and Left that it is you who tries to pass off these organization as somehow fair and independent. Jerry you lost again. You are proving more and more to have issues with yourself and not me. Nice try

Try debating the substance, not semantics.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3986 on: February 18, 2020, 12:42:59 AM »
Did Donald Trump Sign the First Military Pay Raise in 10 Years? ( PolitiFact )

"We just approved $700 billion for our military," Trump said [May 9, 2018]. "So weíre
     going to be having the best equipment ever known. And next year, $716 billion.
     So I wanted to let you know. And, by the way ó I know you donít care about this ó
     but that also includes raises for our military. First time in 10 years."
     Thatís flat wrong. In fact, the last time that service members didnít receive an annual
     pay increase was in 1983. And that was only because of a one-time technical quirk.
     So how about that missing increase in 1983? That was the year Congress began
     starting pay raises on Jan. 1 of the new year, rather than the first day of the
     governmentís fiscal year in October. So service members received their pay at
     the start of the fiscal year a few months earlier, just not during the calendar year,
     Harrison [Director of defense budget analysis, CSIS] said.

Beyond that, you have to go back to 1961 to find a calendar year without a
     military pay increase.

Two raises (3.9%, 3.4%) larger than Trump's were in Obama's term.

Democratsí Budget Plan Includes a 3.1 Percent Pay Raise for Troops ( Military Times, May 14, 2019 )

House Lawmakers Back Big Military Pay Raise, Block Plans to Cut 18,000 Defense Medical Jobs ( Military Times, June 3, 2019 )

PolitiFact and Military Times are rated by MediaBiasFactCheck as Least Bias (highest rank).

"An attempt by Democrats to protect the payment of military personnel during
     the deadlock was rejected by Republicans, after Senate Majority Leader Mitch
     McConnell stated that funding had to be restored for the entire US government
     rather than for individual government branches."
        -- Wikipedia ( Link )

Nancy and Chuck were publicly exposed/embarrassed by Trump during that govt shut-down fiasco. They can Not beat The Man and they know it. You saw their frustration on public display when Nancy ripped up that State Of The Union speech. Trump has got their goat and Joe 6 Pack is well aware of it.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3987 on: February 18, 2020, 12:45:42 AM »

HAHAHAHA. You are just like Nancy. You are getting the bejeebers knocked out of you. THE WALL galls you guys to No End! Putzes did all they could to Stop it, and Trump just mowed 'em down.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:47:13 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #3988 on: February 18, 2020, 02:32:50 AM »
   HAHAHAHA. You are just like Nancy. You are getting the bejeebers knocked out of you. THE WALL galls you guys to No End! Putzes did all they could to Stop it, and Trump just mowed 'em down.

Are you high? Do you mean Drumpf just mowed down the military budget? That's tax payer money you shmuck! You need to unglue your lips from the dear leader's ass and listen to the stupid

Donations to the Forum can be made via Paypal using the links below.

you are saying. All I said was that your dear leader is/has taken money from the military budget to fund his retarded border wall. It doesn't gall me, it just makes me shake my head at how stupid you know-nothing Deplorables are to think that a 30 billion dollar border wall is going to make a goddamned difference. You are all anti-immigrant drama queens just like Drumpf who are way too stupid to be in charge of anything. Engineers and logisticians you ain't and you retards aren't receptive to learning from anyone with expertise that isn't a dumbass like yourselves.

There are more Mexicans heading south than north these days and Drumpf will rue the day he lost all his cheap labor by disrupting the normal, peaceful ebb and flow of immigrants crossing the border. Now he will have to stiff the locals.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 02:40:31 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jerry Organ

• Plaza 3D
« Reply #3989 on: February 18, 2020, 02:43:59 AM »
     Nancy and Chuck were publicly exposed/embarrassed by Trump during that govt shut-down fiasco. They can Not beat The Man and they know it. You saw their frustration on public display when Nancy ripped up that State Of The Union speech.

She oughtn't done it (Trump-like behavior), but here's why I think she tore up the speech, particularly the first one. Some lies and misleading claims in Trumpís 2020 State of the Union address:
  • "I've also made an ironclad pledge to American families: We will always
    protect patients with preexisting conditions
    ."

Trump is trying to destroy Obamacare and hasn't proposed a replacement
    program to protect access and costs for patients with preexisting conditions.
    Though we have his "ironclad pledge".
  • "The USMCA will create nearly 100,000 new high-paying American auto jobs,
    and massively boost exports for our farmers, ranchers and factory workers
    ."

The U.S. International Trade Commission estimated 26,000 auto jobs
    would be created after six years.
  • "For the first time in 51 years, the cost of prescription drugs actually went down."

The Department of Health and Human Services said pharmacy prescriptions went
    down a whopping 1% in 2018, the first drop in 45 years.
  • "We are restoring our nationís manufacturing might, even though predictions were
    that this could never be done. After losing 60,000 factories under the previous two
    administrations, America has now gained 12,000 new factories under my administration
    ."

Factory output fell 1.3% over the last year. Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Wisconsin,
    states Trump promised to restore factories, lost manufacturing jobs. Many of the 12,000
    factories cited have five employees or fewer. Manufacturing job growth has slowed
    ( Link ) since 2019.
  • "Thanks to our bold regulatory reduction campaign, the United States has become
    the number one producer of oil and natural gas, anywhere in the world, by far
    ."

More to do with the shale boom that drove production beginning 2011, not his
    "regulatory reduction." The US reached the top of global natural gas production
    and petroleum production during the Obama Administration. Maybe he meant
    to take credit for US crude oil production topping the world in 2018.

Trump has got their goat and Joe 6 Pack is well aware of it.

You sound like Michael Moore.

Mobile View