Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Paul May, Colin Crow, Martin Weidmann, John Tonkovich and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 188224 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #3970 on: February 17, 2020, 07:51:32 PM »
Martin vs Martin  you will like this
https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-officials-pen-letter-calling-for-ag-william-barrs-resignation-2020-2

Over 1,100 former Justice Department officials call for William Barr's resignation after his handling of Roger Stone's sentencing

Martin I can't lie, I like it too. The frustration that results from thinking whining will get them what they want.  Just like Martin vs Martin                                   hehehe hahaha!

Actually, I don't like it at all.

I think it is a sad state of affairs that it has come to this and that there are still misguided souls who support the Orange conman and his ilk.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 08:26:53 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3971 on: February 17, 2020, 08:00:34 PM »

Why "blow money on the military"? Try asking the Jokers on this Thread that continue wetting the bed in Fear of Putin.

The money being pumped into the military has everything to do with the scarmongering that the Republicans are well known for.
Those idiots are the ones who see "danger" everywhere.... or at least so they say.
In truth they merely ensure that big corporations get richer from military contracts

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3972 on: February 17, 2020, 08:04:59 PM »

Why "blow money on the military"? Try asking the Jokers on this Thread that continue wetting the bed in Fear of Putin.

Speaking of wetting things, no one is more afraid of Putin than The D😱NALD

The hits just keep on comin'
Thanks for the setup.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #3973 on: February 17, 2020, 08:20:29 PM »
Seems the economy is only booming enough to give the military a raise of more than 1%. Not much of a boom, Eh, Royell?

So you want the military pay increase to be more? I am all for it, but I don't think you really are.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #3974 on: February 17, 2020, 08:59:17 PM »
Are you a woman or were you a woman? I know, you are the Great Great Grandson of Margaret Sanger. Another liberal racist nut who wanted black women to abort their children. The company you keep

Of all the ridiculous anti-choice propaganda that’s out there, “wanting black women to abort their children” has got to be the stupidest.

Offline Jerry Organ

• Plaza 3D
« Reply #3975 on: February 17, 2020, 09:15:49 PM »
So you want the military pay increase to be more? I am all for it, but I don't think you really are.

Troops Would See Another Big Pay Raise Under White House Budget Plan for 2021 ( Military Times )

"it would increase the average yearly compensation enlisted personnel to more
     than $63,000 and the average for officers to nearly $116,000, once other stipends
     and allowances are factored in.
    "both Democrats and Republicans have voiced support for maintaining expected pay
     raises for troops in an effort to insulate military families from other budget fights."

If Trump doesn't ransom the pay raise by linking it to something stupid, it should pass no problem.

Military Times is rated by MediaBiasFactCheck as Least Bias. ("lean left on the issues of gender and lean right in their support of military strength")

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #3976 on: February 17, 2020, 09:50:02 PM »
Troops Would See Another Big Pay Raise Under White House Budget Plan for 2021 ( Military Times )

"it would increase the average yearly compensation enlisted personnel to more
     than $63,000 and the average for officers to nearly $116,000, once other stipends
     and allowances are factored in.
    "both Democrats and Republicans have voiced support for maintaining expected pay
     raises for troops in an effort to insulate military families from other budget fights."

If Trump doesn't ransom the pay raise by linking it to something stupid, it should pass no problem.

Military Times is rated by MediaBiasFactCheck as Least Bias. ("lean left on the issues of gender and lean right in their support of military strength")

Trump campaigned on pay increases for the military along with updating the antiquated military equipment being duck tapped together at that time. You wanna talk about possible passing issues You should be addressing Nancy and Chucky. They are responsible for Shutting the Govt Down during the negotiation over the Initial Pay Raise that TRUMP got the military.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 09:50:34 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #3977 on: February 17, 2020, 09:57:20 PM »
   Please quote your Source for the military getting "a raise of more than 1%". When I see  meaningless/nebulous blather like the above, I know it is intended to be Misleading and nothing more. Just like the "least bias" Banner that was Exposed by Kleinschmidt. Fake News Bona Fides.

Sorry, stupid, but you said it.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3978 on: February 17, 2020, 10:04:25 PM »
Indeed, he did, Ray

He's all over the place and can't even remember his own statement, go figure...

Trump got the military raises of More than 1%. If they are Not "federal workers" tell me who is.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #3979 on: February 17, 2020, 10:53:03 PM »
Seems the economy is only booming enough to give the military a raise of more than 1%. Not much of a boom, Eh, Royell?

Bump regarding 1% military pay raise claim.

Mobile View