Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Walt Cakebread and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?  (Read 1742 times)

Online Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2020, 09:28:29 PM »
You're the one confused. That's not the window from Brennan's view. I didn't say it was.

So what? I'm not illustrating your cherry-pick belief that Brennan saw the gunman standing the whole time he last saw him. That would be your BS.

I don't believe the gunman was standing in the SN window during the shots. I believe Brennan only saw him from the waist up when the man got up to leave the SN after the last shot.

Another thing ridiculous that you promote. Than Brennan saw the gunman in the SW window because he had to be seen standing during the shooting. Funny you believe in a particular way one little thing Brennan said and throw everything else out, including his identification of Oswald as the gunman.

I don't believe the gunman was standing in the SN window during the shots. I believe Brennan only saw him from the waist up when the man got up to leave the SN after the last shot.

My dear Mr O,  ... Of course you can BELIEVE anything that floats yer boat....But if you're intellectually honest you'll see that Brennan swore under oath that the man was STANDING and aiming the rifle out of a window AT THE TIME  of the shooting.

Funny you believe in a particular way one little thing Brennan said and throw everything else out, including his identification of Oswald as the gunman.

Of course Brennan did NOT identify Lee Oswald as the gunman.....  Brennan clearly stated that the gunman weighed between 165 and 175 pounds and he was dressed in light colored khaki clothing ...  Brennan would have been a complete loon if he had identified the skinny ( 131 pounds) Lee Oswald who was dressed in DARK  colored clothing as the same man that he had see STANDING and aiming a hunting rifle out of a TSBD window.   And you're the worst kind of liar ( one who lies to himself)  if you say that you think Lee is that 175 pound man.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 10:09:51 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2020, 09:28:29 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #91 on: Today at 01:19:07 AM »
Sorry, Walt, thatís just wrong. He said he was unable to make a positive ID. He didnít say the man he allegedly saw shooting was not there. They are not the same thing.

Dear John,.... Oh, how I hate to write.....But here's that last sentence of Howard Brennan affidavit of 11/22/63 ....Quote...  "I believe that I could identify  this man if I ever saw him again."...unquote

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #91 on: Today at 01:19:07 AM »

Mobile View