Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Matthew Finch and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Kamp Doubles Down On Hosty Note Hoax  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Kamp Doubles Down On Hosty Note Hoax
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2020, 07:32:51 PM »

Rick Plant

Re: Kamp Doubles Down On Hosty Note Hoax
Reply #99 on: Today at 06:48:48 PM
ReplyQuote
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2020, 07:32:51 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2020, 10:12:39 PM »

Kamp is complaining about DiEugenio's silence...

If Kamp wants to protest Jim's silence he should ask him about his saying he thought Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald in response to my evidence of Sarah Stanton and her obesity...

Thanks to Gordon and Johnson the JFK internet is now under the control of bullies who censor evidence and beat up on posters with Gordon's help...

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #102 on: Today at 01:19:35 AM »
Kamp is complaining about DiEugenio's silence...

If Kamp wants to protest Jim's silence he should ask him about his saying he thought Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald in response to my evidence of Sarah Stanton and her obesity...

Thanks to Gordon and Johnson the JFK internet is now under the control of bullies who censor evidence and beat up on posters with Gordon's help...

Sarah Stanton was 300-500 pounds with white hair proving her physical appearance does not match the prayer figure. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: Today at 01:19:35 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #103 on: Today at 01:39:35 AM »

Rick,

With all due respect, I am not able to make any reliable indications,
and simply observe and review existing indications, and review to the extent of determining any degree of reliability and evidentiary value. Admittedly a conclusion, but said conclusion is as close to "rock solid" as can be attained at this point. A possible exception would be a formal interview of, with testimony from, BuellWesleyFrazier, stating who the person is that is represented by PrayerPerson/Image, as well as stating where SarahDeanStanton was standing during the time of the assassination of President JohnKennedySr and wounding of Governor JohnConnallyJr.

In any event, I do believe said reliable evidentiary valuable indications have been sufficiently presented, posted, and discussed. Accordingly, statements/testimony of BuellFrazier, BillyLovelady, and PaulineRebmanSanders, as well as her own statement/testimony, reliably indicates SarahStanton has to be there somewhere on the top step/landing, and I have never seen any valid reason to claim PrayerPerson/Image represents LeeHarveyOswald.

Larry,

All you're saying is that you're assuming the prayer figure could be Sarah Stanton but you don't have any definitive proof to make a 100% positive identification.

Brian Doyle has said he made a 100% positive identification which is 100% false.

Buell Frazier never has placed Sarah Stanton to his right. He has made clear in every interview that Sarah Stanton was to his left. Doyle hides like a coward from answering this specific question so maybe you can enlighten us.

How could Sarah Stanton be in the PM position when Frazier says she was talking to him on his left and he never once said she moved from that position? 

Sarah Stanton gave her own statement to the FBI and she never mentioned anything about speaking with Buell Frazier or standing in that position. She stated she immediately went inside the building after hearing three explosions and went upstairs to the second floor to look out the window to see what was happening. It seems you are rejecting her FBI statement in favor of other people wanting others to speak for her. Isn't Sarah Stanton a credible witness to describe what she actually did? Do you feel she is lying and needs others to speak for her? Are you calling Sarah Stanton a liar? It's amazing how people reject the testimony of the individual in question but use other testimonies instead to make a false claim.

Based on Sarah Stanton's FBI statement she is not Prayer Man.

Based on Buell Frazier's several interviews and Q and A sessions Sarah Stanton is not prayer man.

Based on Sarah Stanton's physical appearance she is not prayer man.

Larry, I'm not seeing how you can come close to a "rock solid conclusion" when all this evidence refutes this false Stanton claim.         

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #104 on: Today at 08:24:37 AM »
Larry,

All you're saying is that you're assuming the prayer figure could be Sarah Stanton but you don't have any definitive proof to make a 100% positive identification.

Brian Doyle has said he made a 100% positive identification which is 100% false.

Buell Frazier never has placed Sarah Stanton to his right. He has made clear in every interview that Sarah Stanton was to his left. Doyle hides like a coward from answering this specific question so maybe you can enlighten us.

How could Sarah Stanton be in the PM position when Frazier says she was talking to him on his left and he never once said she moved from that position? 

Sarah Stanton gave her own statement to the FBI and she never mentioned anything about speaking with Buell Frazier or standing in that position. She stated she immediately went inside the building after hearing three explosions and went upstairs to the second floor to look out the window to see what was happening. It seems you are rejecting her FBI statement in favor of other people wanting others to speak for her. Isn't Sarah Stanton a credible witness to describe what she actually did? Do you feel she is lying and needs others to speak for her? Are you calling Sarah Stanton a liar? It's amazing how people reject the testimony of the individual in question but use other testimonies instead to make a false claim.

Based on Sarah Stanton's FBI statement she is not Prayer Man.

Based on Buell Frazier's several interviews and Q and A sessions Sarah Stanton is not prayer man.

Based on Sarah Stanton's physical appearance she is not prayer man.

Larry, I'm not seeing how you can come close to a "rock solid conclusion" when all this evidence refutes this false Stanton claim.       

I know what I posted Rick, but do you? Where did I say definitive proof? So, can you provide definitive proof that PrayerPerson/Image does not represent SarahDeanStanton?

If BrianDoyle claims a 100% positive identification, that is something to discuss with him, as I make no such claim.

However, can you provide 100% proof that BuellFrazier never placed SarahDeanStanton to his right, and that he has mad it clear in every interview that she was to his left?

You need to provide quotes for your claims where I called SarahDeanStanton a liar, as well as where I rejected her FBI Testimony!

Can you provide a quote that SarahDeanStanton stated that she is not the person represented by PrayerPerson/Image?

Can you provide a quote that BuellFrazier made a statement that SarahDeanStanton is not the person represented by PrayerPerson/Image?

Can you provide proof that SarahDeanStanton's appearance does not allow her to be the person represented by PrayerPerson/Image?

Surely, you understand that the statement, "Admittedly a conclusion, but said conclusion is as close to 'rock solid' as can be attained at this point", is not the same as a "rock solid conclusion".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: Today at 08:24:37 AM »

Mobile View