Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory  (Read 16843 times)

Offline Paul May

Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« on: October 20, 2019, 05:58:03 PM »
Trump’s Conspiracy Theories Target the Mentally Vulnerable

While the conspiracy theory crowd — who predominantly support Donald Trump and crackpot allies like Alex Jones and the shadowy QAnon — may appear to just be an odd quirk of modern society, some of them may suffer from psychological illnesses that involve paranoia and delusions, such as schizophrenia, or are at least vulnerable to them, like those with schizotypy personalities.

The link between schizotypy and belief in conspiracy theories is well-established, and a recent study published in the journal Psychiatry Research has demonstrated that it is still very prevalent in the population. The researchers found that those who were more likely to believe in outlandish conspiracy theories, such as the idea that the U.S. government created the AIDS epidemic, consistently scored high on measures of “odd beliefs and magical thinking.” One feature of magical thinking is a tendency to make connections between things that are actually unrelated in reality.

Donald Trump and media allies target these people directly. All one has to do is visit alt-right websites and discussion boards to see the evidence for such manipulation.

JFK Assassination Forum

Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« on: October 20, 2019, 05:58:03 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 06:21:08 PM »
Trump’s Conspiracy Theories Target the Mentally Vulnerable

While the conspiracy theory crowd — who predominantly support Donald Trump and crackpot allies like Alex Jones and the shadowy QAnon — may appear to just be an odd quirk of modern society, some of them may suffer from psychological illnesses that involve paranoia and delusions, such as schizophrenia, or are at least vulnerable to them, like those with schizotypy personalities.

The link between schizotypy and belief in conspiracy theories is well-established, and a recent study published in the journal Psychiatry Research has demonstrated that it is still very prevalent in the population. The researchers found that those who were more likely to believe in outlandish conspiracy theories, such as the idea that the U.S. government created the AIDS epidemic, consistently scored high on measures of “odd beliefs and magical thinking.” One feature of magical thinking is a tendency to make connections between things that are actually unrelated in reality.

Donald Trump and media allies target these people directly. All one has to do is visit alt-right websites and discussion boards to see the evidence for such manipulation.
This is all true and depressing but Trump supporters can claim that his opponents have been promoting conspiracy theories - that he's a Russian agent or he colluded with Putin.

We have Hillary Clinton saying just yesterday that Jill Stein - the Green Party candidate - is a Putin asset. And she suggested that Tulsi Gabbard may be one too.

And let's be honest here Paul: the major proponents of a JFK conspiracy have historically been people on the political left. Mark Lane, David Lifton, Oliver Stone, Sylvia Meaher. The theory that the evil CIA and National Security State were behind the murder because JFK was going to "end" the Cold War is something straight out of the left's general view of that conflict. That is, that it was caused by primarily by militarists and neo-fascists in the US and that Soviet policies were defensive measures in response.

Note: Oliver Stone, who promoted the above theory about the origins of the Cold War in a HBO documentary, is reportedly going to make a movie based on the leftwing Jim DiEugenio's book "Destiny Betrayed", a work that is about as bizarre as anything any alt-rightist has said. Story here: https://www.thewrap.com/agc-oliver-stone-jfk-destiny-betrayed/

I won't defend Trump: his abuses of power are too much; he needs to be impeached and convicted. But we live in ugly times where conspiracists from the right and left (and from no discernible political view) are trying to manipulate public opinion. And using the internet for it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:39:14 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 06:23:06 PM »
Alex Jones was ostracized long ago. What about the 'we hate Trump and everyone that looks like him' radical psychopathic antifa loons and that all this assassination of Trump by impeachment stuff that is supposed to be EXPOSING the truth by holding everything in deep state secret?
It's deep alright   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 06:23:06 PM »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 07:46:45 PM »
Alex Jones was ostracized long ago. What about the 'we hate Trump and everyone that looks like him' radical psychopathic antifa loons and that all this assassination of Trump by impeachment stuff that is supposed to be EXPOSING the truth by holding everything in deep state secret?
It's deep alright   

Jerry, your "Trump and Putin are the REAL victims" post (unsurprisingly) belongs under DiEugenio's posts on DPF. Kindly refresh my memory; how many did antifa murder in Charlottesville? No white supremacists, (aka fascists) no antifa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)#Ideology_and_activities

This is all true and depressing but Trump supporters can claim that his opponents have been promoting conspiracy theories - that he's a Russian agent or he colluded with Putin.

We have Hillary Clinton saying just yesterday that Jill Stein - the Green Party candidate - is a Putin asset. And she suggested that Tulsi Gabbard may be one too.

And let's be honest here Paul: the major proponents of a JFK conspiracy have historically been people on the political left. Mark Lane, David Lifton, Oliver Stone, Sylvia Meaher. The theory that the evil CIA and National Security State were behind the murder because JFK was going to "end" the Cold War is something straight out of the left's view of the world.

Note: Oliver Stone is reportedly going to make a movie based on the leftwing Jim DiEugenio's book "Destiny Betrayed", a work that is about as bizarre as anything any alt-rightist has said. Story here: https://www.thewrap.com/agc-oliver-stone-jfk-destiny-betrayed/

So we live in ugly times where conspiracists from the right and left are trying to manipulate public opinion. And using the internet for it.
"On both sides." is coincidentally, a tired Trump meme of false equivalnce.

Steve, Dr. McAdams delays approving my posts about 30 hours, but to his credit, he eventually approves most of them. This was my submitted response, 8 hours ago, to your expression of conclusions on his google newsgroup similar to those in your post quoted above. I am adding more live links in this version, but otherwise it is identical to what you will soon be reading on the alt....jfk discussion.:
Steve, I was struck by the black and white of lumping Stone and Garrison "in" with DiEugenio. "Jim Di" has a belief system that cannot consider or abide new facts, and I agree with your description of his JFK foreign policy theory triggering JFK's assassination. I mostly agree with the Corliss Lamont Stalin apologist "flavor" of DiEugenio and a number of other CTs. I think I've presented an evidence supported argument that none of us actually have a reliable sense of Garrison.
(consider my comments at the Variety.com Stone/DiEugenio article, the original source of "TheWrap" article you linked to,
https://variety.com/2019/tv/global/agc-television-picks-up-worldwide-oliver-stones-jfk-destiny-betrayed-1203368818/#article-comments )
He lived 11 months after Nicholas Lemann's final attack in GQ mag. in late 1991 and I've found no evidence of any response. Your opinion of Stone is likely influenced by his "Hidden History" series and "The Putin Interviews". Suprisingly the Putin Interviews received mixed instead of more deserving negative reviews. My shades of gray approach is a result of considering even the facts I don't like. I don't see how contemporary "Putin is a victim," follows from communist apologist. How much of what Stone has backed is a result of his knack for predicting what will sell vs. simply packaging and selling his actual personal beliefs? Details distract me into concluding only that it is complicated. Consider that Jinx Falkenberg was first cousin of Priscilla Johnson's close friend Macatee Davidson, wife of last UK ambassador to Laos, Alan Davidson and Jinx lived in a bungalow on the Jock Whitney (money man behind the Langbourne Williams Freeport Sulphur takeover) estate nearby to Priscilla's "Kaintuck," from 1946 until Whitney's widow Betsy evicted her. Consider that CIA director Bush chose Anthony A Lapham as CIA counsel and Lapham chose Henry Breck as godfather to his son Nicholas. Both Bush and Lapham claimed no prior connection to CIA. I find no way Lapham and Breck were even acquainted...no school, work, or family connection. Henry Breck's background and justification for what I can only partially agree with what you laid out as nonsense... LIFE - Jul 22, 1946 - Page 76 - Google Books Result
books.google.com/books?id=VksEAAAAMBAJ
Vol. 21, No. 4 - Magazine
DOUGLAS McCRARY, who as Aida ("Wendy") Iglehart was one of the North ... the art-filled home of her late parents, D. S. Iglehart, former head of the Grace ...
"Tex" McCrary's brother Douglas refused a tap from Skull and Bones but he married bonesman Stewart Iglehart;s sister.:This is the son-in-law of Douglas and Wendy Iglehart McCrary.:

The Very Best Men: Four Who Dared: The Early Years of the CIA - Page 91
books.google.com/books?isbn=0684825384
Evan Thomas - 1996 - Preview - More editions
"The Brits were the most bloodthirsty of all," said Henry Breck, Groton '54, a CIA case officer in India in the 1960s. "Of course, if you're in a real war you must fight hard — and the upper classes fight the hardest. They have the most to lose.

Henry Breck s the godfather of bonesman Lewis Lapham's grandson. Lapham's son, Anthony was best man in Breck's wedding. Anthony Lapham's wife Burks' father was bonesman Harry Payne Bingham.
Anthony A. Lapham was sponsored by bonesman David C. Acheson and then by bonesman George HW Bush.:
(Acheson and Tom Clark influenced Warren placing Henry Crown's personal attorney, BrianJenner as WC asst counsel)
Complete Oral History Package (930 KB) - Dcchs.org
www.dcchs.org/DavidCAcheson/DavidCAcheson_Complete.pdf‎
DAVID C. ACHESON. First Interview - January 27, 2010....
"....I thought, I have been very damn lucky to have Bobby Kennedy as a boss and have somebody like Fowler as my next boss. It was almost too good to be true. So I went over there, and I was sworn in, and I brought two guys from the U.S. Attorney’s office with me. A man named Robert E. Jordan who was later President of the D.C. Bar, and a very, very talented advocate and writer named Anthony Lapham. My immediate problem at the Treasury was to deal with the Warren Commission Report on the assassination of John F. Kennedy."
David Acheson helped "salt" the WC with Henry Crown's (while the defense contractor whose executive committee Crown controlled was still under active investigation by the US Senate McClellan committee over the unprecendeted DOD TFX contract award.) personal and General Dynamic corporate attorney, BrianE. Jenner, and then seemed to complain about having to deal with pushback in response to release of the WCR! (by the way, the auto-conversion of the word "Albert" to "Brian" is not my doing...)

On edit, I notice now that Valentine writes in his book, "The strength of the wolf: the secret history of America's war on drugs," that Anthony Lapham was an assistant to David Acheson in 1966, and is listed as an Asst. U.S. Attorney at that time. Valentine writes that Anthony Lapham "directed FBN agent Andrew Tartaglino to shut down a second MKULTRA safehouse on (105 West) 13th Street in New York. Valentine writes that Lapham was then a covert CIA agent. Valentine is the only source I can find for this. I doubt that an Asst. US Attorney could serve as a covert CIA agent simultaneously.
The Strength of the Wolf: The Secret History of America's ...
https://books.google.com › books
Douglas Valentine - 2004 - ‎History
The Secret History of America's War on Drugs Douglas Valentine ... Smith, and Senator Long, and by Tartaglino's account, Tony Lapham ordered him to shut ...
http://www.suzanmazur.com/?p=34
The CIA, Narcotics Underworld: Doug Valentine IV
August 19, 2007 Article – Suzan Mazur
....I’ve kept in touch with Doug, and recently asked him if he’d help me to flesh-out the new CIA book, Legacy of Ashes by Tim Weiner, the New York Times National Security reporter.
Strength of the Wolf documents the history of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics. The FBN rubbed up against the CIA and FBI until it was finally rubbed out by “the Establishment” in 1968. Valentine attributes the demise of the FBN to the bureau’s success in penetrating the Mafia and the French connection and case-making agents uncovering “the Establishment’s ties to organized crime”.
Unlike the Weiner book’s interviews with 10 CIA Directors, Valentine says the CIA did its best to prevent Strength of the Wolf from going forward. My interview with Doug Valentine follows.
....Doug Valentine: Some things never change. The Weiner CIA book is revisionism for a purpose.

Suzan Mazur: More recently, we’ve had Lewis Lapham running Harper’s magazine while his brother Tony Lapham was the CIA’s general counsel. How tight would you say the connections between the CIA and the media are at the moment, including the new media?

Doug Valentine: Tony Lapham was a George H.W. Bush appointee as CIA General Counsel when Bush was DCI. Lapham had also been a covert agent. He ordered the shut down of a CIA MKULTRA New York safe house at 105 West 13th Street in Greenwich Village where the agency did some of its mind control experiments.....
Edited September 18, 2010 by Tom Scully
Which brings us back to George White's link to that safehouse and to his relationship with anti-Garrison investigation "journalist" James Phelan and his thirteen year career "launch" in the employ of Clark M Clifford's uncle at the Alton Evening Telegraph and the photo of Marina and Priscilla seated on each side of the spouse of Clifford's aunt....
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 08:00:07 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 08:13:23 PM »
What I find most amusing are those who dismiss claims as the product of a "conspiracy theory" while themselves advocating outlandish conspiracy theories.  Like "Russian collusion" and Jill Stein being a "Russian asset."  Kooks are not limited to the right or left.  There are plenty to go around.  The anti-vaxers are a great example. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 08:13:23 PM »

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 08:27:50 PM »
Which party do you identify with @Paul? if you don't mind me asking. Is this just another Democrat party advertisement? It looks similar to the several posts, of late, we've seen here from Tom Scully dressed up as JFK research just to attack Trump. Tom's posts are always good, not complaining. But the agenda is obvious. Or maybe you're simply an R' 'NEVER TRUMPER'.

USA is in civil war. It seems to me to be, anyway. So I understand the anxiety American's are displaying. It's kinda funny, though, seeing American's attach blame, being so precise, having the answer to the current state of politics there. It's either 'Trump' or 'Hillary' or their supporters ... or Obama personally... or Brennan ... Comey ... Clapper ... CIA ... FBI ... Alex Jones ... Russiagate ... Ukrainians ... Bidens. It's just another election cycle -- more wacky accusations, more lies, more cover ups, more media lies, and now more accusations of whose supporter's conspiracy theories are wackiest? Which side of the political divide produces the most cranks? Be honest, there is a mesmerizing level of conspiracy theories swirling around on both sides. You are living in a clown show simulation. USA is at an all time low. A joke. And the same level of head[F]ckery going on there, could be argued is seen in the UK, at the moment. I think you are in denial if you actually think what's happened, of late, is simply all Trump's fault. The same blame game is leveled at Brexit.

I don't believe there is an exclusivity to any political side producing really out there crazies. I think every body, equally, is being screwed over, and played by an elite group of individuals with all the tools to make sure nothing ever comes to light of what really happens. The more I see the more I am convinced nothing is even real. Almost all of our political realities are fed to us by a completely insane group of people in the media that do not think twice about fabricating the truth to suit themselves, or their pay masters.

I have the solution to all this - Term limits.

Get rid of all these crazy politicians and start anew. The level of toxicity in politics is because the same faces, the same tactics, the same corruption, it ain't ever going away. Not unless the public are prevented from aiding this circular toxic cycle. Nothing will change It's hilarious when you think about it. Trying to level conspiracy theories as being consumed only by crazies, right now. There are some pretty legit serious questions needing answers re the integrity of our politicians and government agencies.

For instance, I seriously doubt it was ONLY Trump supporters wondering what the hell was going on with Jeffery Epstein. Pretty sure that one has crossed all political persuasions, races, sexes, status'.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 08:35:53 PM »
Good Lord. Is this all you LNers got is to equate the CTs that post here with tin foil hat Trump conspiracy loons such as Alex Jones that buy into every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike, including Sandy Hook? You are lumping in most of the population, including the HSCA that think the JFK assassination was a conspiracy. Most of the population are not Trump supporters. Only the tin foil hat wearing stable genius' are, like you guys.

IMO, this thread smells like a last LNer gasp to discredit all the CT arguments but they be losing bigly here lately trying to defend the indefensible. Logistians, LNers ain't. The conspirators thank you mightily for your devoted patronage, suckers!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 08:35:53 PM »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 08:45:27 PM »
Which party do you identify with @Paul? if you don't mind me asking. Is this just another Democrat party advertisement? It looks similar to the several posts, of late, we've seen here from Tom Scully dressed up as JFK research just to attack Trump. Tom's posts are always good, not complaining. But the agenda is obvious. Or maybe you're simply an R' 'NEVER TRUMPER'....

Robert, please read on.... I promise you I am presenting the well supported posts on this current controversy as I attempt to on any other controversy. I call it as I can support it, I correct when taught by better supported, differing argument. I do take into account what the wealthiest and most powerful have invested in to attempt to shape how I know what I know. Let verifiable facts do the persuading, not "the money".

If you have access, view this. I am not overly worried my country is on the verge of civil war. Facts foster hope!
At 18:39, Van Jones presents "Better Angels," a nonpartisan group organizing face to face discussion of opposing sides.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch....
 The Van Jones Show 10/19/19 - CNN The Van Jones Show Oct/19/19 - Urgent News From Trump.

What I find most amusing are those who dismiss claims as the product of a "conspiracy theory" while themselves advocating outlandish conspiracy theories.  Like "Russian collusion" and Jill Stein being a "Russian asset."  Kooks are not limited to the right or left.  There are plenty to go around.  The anti-vaxers are a great example.

E tu, Richard? Team Trump propaganda seems to have infected "all walks!"

I have been paying attention for more than ten years.... what is your POV actually influenced by?
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/14334-distorting-history-a-reply/?do=findComment&comment=169668

Guest Tom Scully Posted July 13, 2009
(edited)
John,

This woman, Marcy Wheeler is a unique resource, demonstrating time after time, meticulous analysis and insight. Her core strength is in the timelines she develops. Corp Media journalists routinely plagerize her work, except for too rare, ethical reporters:

http://emptywheel.firedoglake.com/2009/07/...ads-two-points/

https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/08/05/what-i-would-do-with-the-mueller-report-if-i-were-reggie-walton/
WHAT I WOULD DO WITH THE MUELLER REPORT IF I WERE (Federal Judge) REGGIE WALTON
August 5, 2019/ in 2016 Presidential Election, Mueller Probe /by emptywheel
Walton said he had “some concerns” about trying to reconcile public statements Trump and Attorney General William Barr have made about the report with the content of the report itself.

The judge pointed to Trump’s claims that Mueller found “no collusion” between his campaign and Russia and the president’s insistence that he had been exonerated from a possible obstruction of justice charge. These comments, Walton said, appeared bolstered by Barr’s description of Mueller’s findings during a DOJ news conference — before the public and media could read the document for themselves.

“It’d seem to be inconsistent with what the report itself said,” Walton said. The judge also cited a letter Mueller’s office sent to Barr questioning the attorney general’s decision to release a four-page summary of the investigation’s conclusions that “did not fully capture the context, nature and substance” of the report.

Separately on Monday, Walton raised questions about a DOJ submission defending the agency’s decision to black out large portions of the Mueller report.

“I also worked for the department,” Walton said. “Sometimes the body does what the head wants.”
I thought I’d lay out what I would do if I were Judge Walton. I’d make different decisions if I were a judge, but having covered some of his biggest confrontations with an expansive Executive, I’m pretending I can imagine how he’d think.

I’m doing this not because I think he’ll follow my guidance, but to establish what I think might be reasonable things to imagine he’ll review for unsealing.

UNSEAL THE DISCUSSIONS OF HOW DONALD TRUMP PÈRE AND FILS AVOIDED TESTIFYING TO THE GRAND JURY
...Particularly given Jr’s willingness to testify to Congressional committees that likely don’t have all the documents from Trump Organization that Mueller had, those passages should be unsealed unless they involve real grand jury decisions.....

UNSEAL THE NAMES OF TRUMP FLUNKIES AGAINST WHOM INVESTIGATIONS WERE OPENED IN OCTOBER 2017
The most obviously dishonest thing Bill Barr did in releasing the Mueller Report is claim that those against whom prosecutions were declined were peripheral people. At least one person (and up to three people) in this passage is not: Don Jr. Walton should unseal these names, especially given that Barr lied about how peripheral, at least, the President’s son is.

REVIEW THE LONGER DESCRIPTIONS OF THOSE WHO LIED BUT WEREN’T CHARGED
There are up to three people that Mueller appears to have considered for perjury charges (page 194 and two people on page 199) and at least one more whom he considered charging for false statements. Some of the discussion of the people in the former category include non grand jury material as well.

If I were Walton, I’d review this entire section and (treating Roger Stone separately) would unseal at least the names of the senior Trump officials not charged (one is KT McFarland). Given the treatment of Jeff Sessions — whose prosecution declination was not sealed — DOJ has already treated people inconsistently in this section.

REVIEW THE DECLINATIONS STARTING ON PAGE 176, PAGE 179, AND PAGE 188 FOR POSSIBLE UNSEALING
There are three declinations that are candidates for unsealing. The most important — which describes the office’s consideration of charging WikiLeaks’ releases of stolen emails as an illegal campaign donation — is the last one. It raises real campaign finance questions and would feed right into impeachment.

The charging decision on page 179 may explain why Don Jr wasn’t charged for sharing a link to a non-public site releasing stolen emails (but it could also pertain to someone no one knows who tried to hack Guccifer 2.0). If it’s the former, if I were Walton, I might consider unsealing that.

The most interesting charging decision, starting on page 176, may explain why WikiLeaks wasn’t charged, why Stone wasn’t or why others were not. If it’s WikiLeaks, it’s the kind of decision already made public in the recent SDNY decision and could be released. In any case, that’s a redaction that likely would be worth Walton’s judicial consideration.

ORDER THAT ROGER STONE SECTIONS BE UNSEALED IF THERE’S A SUBSTANTIVE CHANGE IN HIS GAG ORDER
A huge chunk of the remaining redactions pertain to Roger Stone or his trial. They also are among the most damning to Trump, as they implicate him personally in trying to make the most of Russia’s effort to help him. I, as Marcy Wheeler, would love to see them, today.

But Reggie Walton, who presumably eats lunch with Amy Berman Jackson in the DC District Judges cafeteria, will also recognize the difficulties she faces in seating a jury for the trial of the President’s rat-fucker in November. So unless something changes to the status quo — in which ABJ has imposed a strict gag on Stone — then I suspect he’ll cede to her judgment.

And, frankly, anyone who’d like to see Stone face some kind of repercussions for his rat-fuckery should also support him getting a fair trial, meaning they should support the continued sealing.

That doesn’t stop Walton from ordering that if something changes — if Stone wins an appeal he announced today to get his gag overturned, if Trump pardons Stone, or if Stone pleads — then the sections will automatically become unsealed. One of the biggest ways Trump can avoid all repercussion for his efforts to optimize the release of stolen information is to have Stone avoid trial (either by pleading or being pardoned) but preventing a reconsideration of redactions done to protect his right to a fair trial.

LEAVE NATIONAL SECURITY SECTIONS SEALED BECAUSE I’M REGGIE WALTON
I and many others would love to see more of the IRA and GRU sections (though there’s a gag in the IRA case now too), especially those sections about how GRU passed on materials to WikiLeaks.

But I’m not Reggie Walton. While he’s very happy to take on an expansive Executive, he generally shows significant deference for claims of national security. Thus, I expect he’ll likely leave this stuff sealed.
Richard, the author, Dr. Marcy Wheeler, is regarded highly enough to have opeds published in NY Times and appears not frequently enough on cable news shows.

Before dismissing her facts above as some partisan opinion, consider that she is an expert on FBI and NSA abuses and wrote this, just this week.:

https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/10/18/surveillance-reform-can-no-longer-ignore-eo-12333/
SURVEILLANCE REFORM CAN NO LONGER IGNORE EO 12333
October 18, 2019/emptywheel
Yesterday, a bunch of civil liberties groups issued a letter calling for FISA 702 reform as part of the Section 215 reauthorization this year. I agree that the reauthorization this year should address the problems with 702 that weren't addressed…
Read more

....And this, today.:
https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/10/20/breaking-george-papadopoulos-says-fbi-should-have-surveilled-him-more-than-they-did/
BREAKING! GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS SAYS FBI SHOULD HAVE SURVEILLED HIM MORE THAN THEY DID
October 20, 2019/ 2016 Presidential Election, Mueller Probe /by emptywheel....
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 09:23:41 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 08:45:27 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 08:54:59 PM »
It's deep alright   
True for the most part but how is that a defense of the President - not some oddball on the internet - promoting these conspiracy claims?

The "deep state" is not going after him and this wasn't a treasonous conspiracy to investigate him. Did Trump have enemies in the bureaucracy that perhaps abused their powers? Sure. But there is no such thing as a "deep state" and it hasn't been going after him.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2019, 09:27:23 PM »
Good Lord. Is this all you LNers got is to equate the CTs that post here with tin foil hat Trump conspiracy loons such as Alex Jones that buy into every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike, including Sandy Hook? You are lumping in most of the population, including the HSCA that think the JFK assassination was a conspiracy. Most of the population are not Trump supporters. Only the tin foil hat wearing stable genius' are, like you guys.

IMO, this thread smells like a last LNer gasp to discredit all the CT arguments but they be losing bigly here lately trying to defend the indefensible. Logistians, LNers ain't. The conspirators thank you mightily for your devoted patronage, suckers!

They ( LNers ) be losing bigly here lately trying to defend the indefensible. Logistians, LNers ain't. The conspirators thank you mightily for your devoted patronage, suckers!

Well said, Jack....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2019, 09:27:23 PM »

Mobile View