Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald had help  (Read 6763 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Oswald had help
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2019, 11:42:41 PM »
Advertisement
Thanks so much for your always-useful input. And feel free to offer up your synopsis of the assassination.

Thanks so much for your always useless input. Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2019, 11:42:41 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2019, 12:07:42 AM »
You're welcome....   And here's a bit more advice for you...... When stuck in the poop....Keep your mouth shut.

Thanks so much for your always-useful input; and let me say that I completely understand if you cannot sum up your always-useful input, as there's just so darned much of it... now isn't there, Walter..

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2019, 12:11:41 AM »
Thanks so much for your always useless input. Thumb1:

Feel free to offer up your synopsis of the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2019, 12:11:41 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2019, 04:26:10 PM »
I would like to follow up on my earlier useful content by addressing the question "Did Oswald Have Help" by stating more concisely that IF Oswald was involved or even a shooter, that it is entirely in the realm of reasonable probability that Oswald DID have some help.

Help in the form of:

1. Having the JFK route changed to turn at Dealey Plaza and loop past the TSBD
2. Having no presence of DPD performing security detail of the crowd or on the GK
3. Oswald being given a particular job and access to all floors of TSBD
4. No security of the TSBD, Daltex buildings whatsoever
5. Having very influential people such as George DeM and Paines involved with Oswald, separating Oswald
from his wife and children. and using some psychological methods that may have taken advantage of some
knowledge of a mental disorder Oswald may have had such as Bipolar and Manic Depressive
6. Having not the usual protocal for motorcade, such as secret service riding on the JFK limo, and the JFK limo making
an unusually sharp turn onto Elm st.
7. Jack Ruby and Oswald
8. CIA and Oswalds defector status, part of the CIA defector program?
9. Oswald able to enter the USSR via a certain route of embassy from France to Finland with relative ease.
10. Oswald arriving in USSR coincidental with a U2 American spy plane being shot down.
11. Oswalds assignment to top secret base in Japan, where radio traffic from USSR was being monitored, and Oswald
speaking fluent Russian as early as during his boot camp training in USMC.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 04:30:38 PM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2019, 08:21:38 PM »
I would like to follow up on my earlier useful content by addressing the question "Did Oswald Have Help" by stating more concisely that IF Oswald was involved or even a shooter, that it is entirely in the realm of reasonable probability that Oswald DID have some help.

Help in the form of:

1. Having the JFK route changed to turn at Dealey Plaza and loop past the TSBD
2. Having no presence of DPD performing security detail of the crowd or on the GK
3. Oswald being given a particular job and access to all floors of TSBD
4. No security of the TSBD, Daltex buildings whatsoever
5. Having very influential people such as George DeM and Paines involved with Oswald, separating Oswald
from his wife and children. and using some psychological methods that may have taken advantage of some
knowledge of a mental disorder Oswald may have had such as Bipolar and Manic Depressive
6. Having not the usual protocal for motorcade, such as secret service riding on the JFK limo, and the JFK limo making
an unusually sharp turn onto Elm st.
7. Jack Ruby and Oswald
8. CIA and Oswalds defector status, part of the CIA defector program?
9. Oswald able to enter the USSR via a certain route of embassy from France to Finland with relative ease.
10. Oswald arriving in USSR coincidental with a U2 American spy plane being shot down.
11. Oswalds assignment to top secret base in Japan, where radio traffic from USSR was being monitored, and Oswald
speaking fluent Russian as early as during his boot camp training in USMC.

My topic is 'Oswald had help'
Not 'Did Oswald have help'

But thanks so much for your always-useful input

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2019, 08:21:38 PM »