Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Moorman Photo Gunmen Possible ID's  (Read 5267 times)

Offline Izraul Hidashi

Moorman Photo Gunmen Possible ID's
« on: October 14, 2019, 11:26:11 PM »
Advertisement
Possible identities of the 2 pergola gunmen...  Edwin A. Collins & Tom Howard

I picked Tom Howard from a photo before I knew anything about him, based solely on the fact that he looked to have the same hairline and facial features as the gunman peeking from the side. I had no idea he was Jack Ruby's lawyer. Then I came upon this unusual story.

Excerpt: "Shortly after dark on Sunday night, November 24, 1963, after Ruby had killed Lee Harvey Oswald, a meeting took place in Jack Ruby's apartment in Oak Cliff, a suburb of Dallas, Texas. Five persons were present. George Senator and Attorney Tom Howard were present and having a drink in the apartment when two newsmen arrived. The newsmen were Bill Hunter of the Long Beach California Press Telegram and Jim Koethe of the Dallas Times Herald. Attorney C.A. Droby of Dallas arranged the meeting for the two newsmen, Jim Martin, a close friend of George Senator's, was also present at the apartment meeting... Bill Hunter, who was a newsman present at the meeting, was shot to death that very night."

Hunter, who covered the assassination for his paper, the Long Beach Press Telegram had written:

"Within minutes of Ruby's execution of Oswald, before the eyes of millions watching television, at least two Dallas attorneys appeared to talk with him."

Obviously one of those lawyers was Tom Howard, who died of a heart attack in Dallas a few months after Hunter's death. "Lawyer Tom Howard was observed acting strangely to his friends two days before his death. Howard was taken to the hospital by a "friend" according to the newspapers. No autopsy was performed."

The only other person I could find with similar features & hairline of that gunman was an FBI agent named James Bookhout.  https://photos.app.goo.gl/no2wN6hpAUwTgpE36

It wasn't until later that I found out there are people who believe Bookhout was one of the assassins.

Then I found Edwin Collins was also believed to be one of the assassins. He too had an interesting history   https://photos.app.goo.gl/FeYpxLsm77TYjaBm6     https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ps2eDCf4vgdg3Gvq7   

Excerpt: "Collins was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. He joined the United States Marines and was a member of the Underwater Demolitions Team (UDT).

Collins held extreme right wing political views and attempted to persuade the Ku Klux Klan and the John Birch Society to work together against the administration of John Kennedy.

Collins was a member of Interpen (Intercontinental Penetration Force) that was established in 1961 by Gerry P. Hemming. Other members included Loran Hall, Roy Hargraves, William Seymour, Lawrence Howard, Steve Wilson, Howard K. Davis, James Arthur Lewis, Dennis Harber, Dick Whatley, Bill Dempsey, Ramigo Arce, Ronald Augustinovich, Joe Garman, Edmund Kolby, Ralph Schlafter, Manuel Aguilar and Oscar Del Pinto.

This group of experienced soldiers were involved in training members of the anti-Castro groups funded by the Central Intelligence Agency in Florida in the early 1960s. When the government began to crack down on raids from Florida in 1962, Interpen set up a new training camp in New Orleans. The group carried out a series of raids on Cuba in an attempt to undermine the government of Fidel Castro. This involved a plan to create a war by simulating an attack on Guantanamo Naval Base."

Kinda odd for me to find all these things out later since I picked them based on their looks alone from photos I found on a site about all the witnesses/involved killed in connection.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 12:13:09 AM by Izraul Hidashi »

JFK Assassination Forum

Moorman Photo Gunmen Possible ID's
« on: October 14, 2019, 11:26:11 PM »

Offline Denis Morissette

Re: Moorman Photo Gunmen Possible ID's
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 12:02:53 PM »
You’re correct. This is not Howard. And a suspect in Koethe murder was caught. There is footage of him in the Homicide Bureau.

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 06:09:05 PM »
Thank you. I appreciate the information & the courtesy.

I think I know who the other gunman is now. Someone from this board sent me a really large version of the Moorman photo, telling me I need to get my eyes checked because there's nobody there. The funny part is that it was over contrasted, making it harder to see. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but I'm inclined to think so.

Anyway, I cleared the photo up. It actually helped me get a better look at their faces. I have no doubt one is Edwin Collins. I'm almost positive the other is FBI agent James Bookhout.   

I read they were part of a hit team put together by CIA director James Angleton, after Ben Gurion complained that they had to kill Kennedy.

"You know We will have to kill Kennedy, we have to. I am tired of him of threatening us with Dimona. It’s none of his friggin business. I don’t want to hear any more from Kennedy. You kill him."

He gave the order to Mossad, then resigned so he couldn't be held responsible for it. And Mossad then went to Angleton. Angleton, Gurion, the Mossad, Collins, Bookhout, and Jack Ruby all had one thing in common. They all knew Meyer Lansky. And Lansky fled to Israel when he became a suspect.

The letters between Kennedy & Gurion over Dimona speak volumes.

But whatever the case, the fact remains that the 2 gunmen in the Moorman photo exist. And when people like Craig lamson tell me crap like this...

"You really don't have the first clue do you?  You don't understand what the moorman I sent to you is and what it shows.  You are telling the world that the "thumbprint damage" shown on the moorman is actually "gunmen"!  It does not get any more stupis than that.

I suggesay you learn to do even a little it of basic research."

It makes me wonder what this board is really about. I sent that photo which clearly shows 2 gunmen and he proceeds to tell me it's just thumbprint damage. Really... A thumbprint with a face holding a rifle? And he calls me stupid. LOL  WTF is really going on here?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 06:09:05 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 03:57:14 PM »
Thank you. I appreciate the information & the courtesy.

I think I know who the other gunman is now. Someone from this board sent me a really large version of the Moorman photo, telling me I need to get my eyes checked because there's nobody there. The funny part is that it was over contrasted, making it harder to see. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but I'm inclined to think so.

Anyway, I cleared the photo up. It actually helped me get a better look at their faces. I have no doubt one is Edwin Collins. I'm almost positive the other is FBI agent James Bookhout.    https://photos.app.goo.gl/gjo6Sv9Hk42yehsdA

I read they were part of a hit team put together by CIA director James Angleton, after Ben Gurion complained that they had to kill Kennedy.

"You know We will have to kill Kennedy, we have to. I am tired of him of threatening us with Dimona. It’s none of his friggin business. I don’t want to hear any more from Kennedy. You kill him."

He gave the order to Mossad, then resigned so he couldn't be held responsible for it. And Mossad then went to Angleton. Angleton, Gurion, the Mossad, Collins, Bookhout, and Jack Ruby all had one thing in common. They all knew Meyer Lansky. And Lansky fled to Israel when he became a suspect.

The letters between Kennedy & Gurion over Dimona speak volumes.

But whatever the case, the fact remains that the 2 gunmen in the Moorman photo exist. And when people like Craig lamson tell me crap like this...

"You really don't have the first clue do you?  You don't understand what the moorman I sent to you is and what it shows.  You are telling the world that the "thumbprint damage" shown on the moorman is actually "gunmen"!  It does not get any more stupis than that.

I suggesay you learn to do even a little it of basic research."

It makes me wonder what this board is really about. I sent that photo which clearly shows 2 gunmen and he proceeds to tell me it's just thumbprint damage. Really... A thumbprint with a face holding a rifle? And he calls me stupid. LOL  WTF is really going on here?

You mentioned above that the Moorman Photo you viewed was, "Over Contrasted, making it harder to See". Then you proceed to Post a COLORIZED version of the B/W Moorman Photo. You note someone Altering the Moorman photo for whatever their motivation might be, and then You go and do likewise without making Note of your posted Alterated JFK Assassination Image. Whenever a JFK Assassination Image is Altered, that alteration Mandates being Noted. This Alteration Notation includes the Cropping of JFK Assassination Images.

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 09:16:55 PM »
What exactly is your point? That you want me to post the "over contrasted" photo here?

1. That photo is  11744 x 9609   23.1Mb. It would probably crash most computers. And it wouldn't be accepted by this site anyway because it's clearly way too big.

2. Anyone can find the original online and see for themselves. So what's the problem? 

3. I cropped and enlarged the relevant part. And yes I edited it, just to make it easier for the old people with bad eyes who seem to be going blind.

So what is your point? What are you trying to say...that I inserted 2 gunmen into a photo? lol What exactly do you have a problem?

You want the original?  I can post but I doubt your eyes will be good enough to see what's there. But let's find out.

There.. .Are you happy now?  If you got anything else to cry about just let me know and we can walk through it together. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 09:16:55 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 08:51:47 PM »
What exactly is your point? That you want me to post the "over contrasted" photo here?

1. That photo is  11744 x 9609   23.1Mb. It would probably crash most computers. And it wouldn't be accepted by this site anyway because it's clearly way too big.

2. Anyone can find the original online and see for themselves. So what's the problem? 

3. I cropped and enlarged the relevant part. And yes I edited it, just to make it easier for the old people with bad eyes who seem to be going blind.

So what is your point? What are you trying to say...that I inserted 2 gunmen into a photo? lol What exactly do you have a problem?

You want the original?  I can post but I doubt your eyes will be good enough to see what's there. But let's find out.

There.. .Are you happy now?  If you got anything else to cry about just let me know and we can walk through it together.

Whenever You ALTER a JFK Assassination Image simply Note having done so. Whether it be outright Altering, Cropping, and or Colorizing the altered images connected to this case only complicates things. The cropping of Images is a serious issue due to the Information being Lost on that Image. The colorization process is pleasing to the eye, but Blevins did it with a Purpose in mind. You are following in those same footsteps.

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 05:56:34 AM »
Okay, No problem. My apologies. It's that I've been attacked so much I automatically thought that's what you were doing too. To have people accuse you of planting people in a photo that's available online for all to see erks me. Or some people sending me private messages claiming the 2 men aren't really there, it's just thumb print damage... lol

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 05:56:34 AM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 08:15:17 PM »
Don't apologize.  There are people that hate facts.  It is clear as day that there are gunmen in the pergola.  There are two shots in the Nix film and one of the shots has a smoke trail.

You colorized the image and you have someone saying you modified the image.  That is laughable.  Ignore them.