Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gus Rose  (Read 18540 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Gus Rose
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2019, 09:07:01 PM »
Advertisement

Good one. Multiply that and you've got a CT convention
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 09:07:41 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2019, 09:07:01 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2019, 09:48:32 PM »
And of course gathering the pieces of the case and putting them together is irrelevant to you, GeeItsFunToTrollHereJohnny.

You have yet to ever “gather pieces of this case”.

You try to derail every thread with your irrelevant “witticisms”. Textbook troll behavior.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2019, 10:06:09 PM »
Mr. WHALEY. No, sir; that is not what I said, but that is the reason I didn't call one at the time and I asked him where he wanted to go. And he said, "500 North Beckley."

Lying commie rat, right Watson?

“I guess that it is just an honest mistake”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2019, 10:06:09 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2019, 10:27:59 PM »
You have yet to ever “gather pieces of this case”.

You try to derail every thread with your irrelevant “witticisms”. Textbook troll behavior.

On the contrary. I exposed the conspirators.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2019, 11:20:40 PM »
Thanks. So if the MP timeline checks out that also kills the DP 40-minute wait. But the whole Irving raid is very strange, as Fritz, only based on a tip that an order filler had gone missing, decides to immediately leave Dallas (Boyd testimony). His purpose of first seeing Decker is very cloudy, and even after "learning" Oswald is also the cop killer he sends out three detectives to Irving to sit at the curb? BS! Decker was already short on men so if this was a a legal issue he would have called the Irving police to have them send a man out to the address as they did later to pick up Frazier. The 40-minute wait was likely put in place to fix a known or perceived timeline issue and the WC acted accordingly.

I have long suspected that the 40 minute wait is related to the strange timeline of Frazier and the sudden decision to visit the father in law in hospital. His account makes no sense chronologically.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2019, 11:20:40 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2019, 01:30:10 AM »
His account makes no sense chronologically.

Absolutely, another problem the WC wouldn't deal with. But I don't see how faking a delay would help them if they actually arrived "on time" at the Paine address. To me a delay only works if somebody needed those 40 minutes to catch up or the flow of info out of Irving needed to be delayed...

The only thing I can think of in terms of "information flow" from Irving was Linnie May's story about seeing Oswald with a package of some description. I suspect that information was transferred to Irving about the rifle, lunch and bag. These had just been removed from the TSBD. I suspect the version of LMR's encounter with Adamcek is not what really happened (or when). Frazier's account of his actions after the shooting don’t make sense. I have always suspected the "curtain rod" story to have been concocted that afternoon to take the heat of Buell. I do not believe Linnie May saw any package that morning.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2019, 05:06:04 AM »
The only thing I can think of in terms of "information flow" from Irving was Linnie May's story about seeing Oswald with a package of some description. I suspect that information was transferred to Irving about the rifle, lunch and bag. These had just been removed from the TSBD. I suspect the version of LMR's encounter with Adamcek is not what really happened (or when). Frazier's account of his actions after the shooting don’t make sense. I have always suspected the "curtain rod" story to have been concocted that afternoon to take the heat of Buell. I do not believe Linnie May saw any package that morning.

Forgive me for not reading last ten pages to confirm this is new to the discussion....

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/M%20Disk/Mack%20Gary%20Cover-up/Item%2015.pdf
Page 4 of 9

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2019, 05:06:04 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2019, 05:45:21 AM »
Forgive me for not reading last ten pages to confirm this is new to the discussion....

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/M%20Disk/Mack%20Gary%20Cover-up/Item%2015.pdf
Page 4 of 9

Thanks Tom. His story has the all attributes of concoction. He claimed to have gone directly to the hospital after the assassination. He appears to have left the TSBD as soon as he was allowed to. I am unsure why he was allowed to leave as the others who had been on the sixth floor that morning were taken to City Hall for questioning. Fritz instructed Senkel to do that around the time the rifle was discovered.

Frazier claimed to have heard of Kennedy's death and of Oswald's name on his way to the hospital over the car radio. When challenged about how Linnie May knew of his diversion to the hospital he suddenly remembered he must have called his sister from the hospital to let her know.

His recollection of apprehension at the hospital was hours earlier than it could have been from the statements of others involved.