Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gus Rose  (Read 18462 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Gus Rose
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2019, 12:37:21 PM »
Advertisement
What did Michael say to the WC? When did Ruth and Marina say? Buddy Wathers testified too. When did the first cops arrive at 1026 North Beckley? Are these times all consistent with 3.30 entry for Rose and the others? I believe that time to be too late because there never was a 40 minute delay waiting for Walthers, Weatherford and Oxford.

When did the first cops arrive at 1026 North Beckley? Are these times all consistent with 3.30 entry for Rose and the others?

On page 116 of “Reclaiming History,” it states that LHO told Fritz about the 1026 Beckley address between 2:25 and 2:30. And he sends Cunningham Senkel and Potts there to search his room. So I don’t see why you believe that the time of their arrival at 1026 North Beckley is relevant to this discussion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2019, 12:37:21 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2019, 02:10:35 PM »
On page 116 of “Reclaiming History,” it states -- LOL

Have you actually checked any of this?

is relevant to this discussion -- DOH

Weatherford claims he picked up the phone number from Ruth Paine's phone book, passed it on to Walthers who passed it on to Decker.

In time to arrive at Beckley?

Simple cross check, but you probably wouldn't know what that means.

Have you actually checked any of this?

Yes, have you?

Weatherford claims he picked up the phone number from Ruth Paine's phone book, passed it on to Walthers who passed it on to Decker.

In time to arrive at Beckley?

It is irrelevant because LHO had already given the address to Fritz and Fritz had already sent men to that address.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2019, 02:26:13 PM »
When did the first cops arrive at 1026 North Beckley? Are these times all consistent with 3.30 entry for Rose and the others?

On page 116 of “Reclaiming History,” it states that LHO told Fritz about the 1026 Beckley address between 2:25 and 2:30. And he sends Cunningham Senkel and Potts there to search his room. So I don’t see why you believe that the time of their arrival at 1026 North Beckley is relevant to this discussion.

Is there any footnote for that quote? Their time of arrival is obviously significant. I contend that by 3.30pm, Marina, Ruth, Michael and Linnie May would all have been aware he was in custody via media.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2019, 02:26:13 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2019, 02:29:47 PM »
Quote from: Louis Earl on October 14, 2019, 02:58:32 PM It's always been real hard for me to believe that Ruth didn't know there was a rifle stored in her garage.
Why?
Simple.... Michael Paine, the children, and Marina never did tell her---they all kept it a secret from Ruthie ;)

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2019, 02:35:52 PM »

Mr. BALL. Yes. What did you do after you had sent the officers to Irving?
Mr. FRITZ. When I started to talk to this prisoner or maybe just before I started to talk to him, some officer told me outside of my office that he had a room on Beckley, I don't know who that officer was, I think we can find out, I have since I have talked to you this morning I have talked to Lieutenant Baker and he says I know maybe who that officer was, but I am not sure yet.
Mr. BALL. Some officer told you that he thought this man had a room on Beckley?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.

That’s what Fritz actually testified.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2019, 02:35:52 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2019, 02:37:35 PM »
Is there any footnote for that quote? Their time of arrival is obviously significant. I contend that by 3.30pm, Marina, Ruth, Michael and Linnie May would all have been aware he was in custody via media.

Source note 605. CE 2003, 24 H 286

I believe that there  were 4 toddlers in the house. If you have ever been around kids that age, you might understand that the two women most likely had to devote a large percentage of their attention to the kids. And might have missed some of the media coverage. I do agree that the 40-minute delay is questionable. But I don’t see that it makes much difference either way.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2019, 02:41:51 PM »
Source note 605. CE 2003, 24 H 286

I believe that there  were 4 toddlers in the house. If you have ever been around kids that age, you might understand that the two women most likely had to devote a large percentage of their attention to the kids. And might have missed some of the media coverage. I do agree that the 40-minute delay is questionable. But I don’t see that it makes much difference either way.

There is no need to guess. What did Marina, Ruth and Michael say? Aren’t you curious? Perhaps Vince made some other conversations about them attending to the children.

Buell knew about Oswald from listening to the radio on his way to visit his father in law in hospital. He left the TSBD as soon as he could be released. Went directly to the Irving hospital and not long after was apprehended by Rose and Stovall. Do you think that was before or after 3.30pm?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 02:47:34 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2019, 02:41:51 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2019, 02:44:37 PM »
There is no need to guess. What did Marina, Ruth and Michael say? Aren’t you curious? Perhaps Vince made some other conversations about them attending to the children.

No I am not that curious. I see no reason to be.