Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Larry Crafard- 3 days and 200 pages of testimony  (Read 5978 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Larry Crafard- 3 days and 200 pages of testimony
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 09:02:26 AM »
Advertisement
Gee, I read that he was as suspected Commie while he was at U.T.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Probably just pretendin' to be one for the evil, evil, evil CIA, huh?

Him and GdM ...

For me, it was love, at first sight.:
https://twitter.com/commiegirl1?lang=en

Yup, CIA suspected Jesse's wife of being a commie, but gave her bud, Pearson, "occifer" status, and her future husband, Jesse,
Dept. of State consul status in Madras....

Emm-Dubbya… kinda like Christmas morning.... just after I posted (see below) on an evil, evil, CIA infiltrated forum....
Did you ever see the faces of the children
They get so excited
Waking up on Christmas morning
Hours before the winter sun's ignited
They believe in dreams and all they mean
Including heaven's generosity
Peeping round the door
To see what parcels are for free
In curiosity
And Tommy doesn't know what day it is
He doesn't know who Jesus was
Or what praying is....

(And Dulles taught in India in 1914...)
Posted by Tom Scully

Oswald is established as a lone nut?

William Ruggles in 1963 wrote the editorials of the Dallas Morning News.
His daughter Marilou Ruggles Core was linked in a CIA report to a former O.S.S. officer who became an India scholar at Harvard
and was the son of the Dallas Morning News music columnist. Marilou Ruggles married Jesse R Core III, a recent DMN reporter,
in 1950.
Marilou, in that same CIA report, is linked to two CIA officers who served in India, as well as her husband Jesse who admitted to
being a CIA asset. That CIA report describes Jesse as serving in Calcutta with one of those two linked CIA officers, David G Baldwin.

Kerry Thornley claimed his mentor, Clint Bolton, a former AP journalist reporting from India, was a close friend of Jesse Core.

J Walton Moore served in India in 1950, Ann Goodpasture in 1954.

Clay Shaw hired Baldwin as Trade Mart PR director upon his return from Calcutta in 1952 and in 1955 hired Jesse Core as Baldwin's
replacement. David G Baldwin informed Clay Shaw a week after Shaw was arrested that he (Baldwin), was godfather and first cousin of Liz Ziegler, wife of Jim Garrison.

Jesse Core reported to the FBI observing Oswald handing out fliers near the Trade Mart. Oswald is accused of firing a shot through
a window at 4011 Turtle Creek Blvd.
The thread at this link, https://www.jfkassassinationforum.co...html#msg516681 ("lost in the data vanished") is not very long. Please read it.:

J.F. Stuart Arthur rented in 1962 the home he owned (since 1940) at 4011 Turtle Creek Blvd. to Edwin Walker.

Lucy Ruggles and Jesse R Core, III were feted, prenuptially, in that very house by the Arthurs, circa 1950!

....Next:

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?11626-Clay-Shaw&p=121962#post121962
11-22-2017, 11:50 AM
#64  Paz Marverde  Member
Join Date Oct 2016 Posts 25

The Italian newspaper L'Antidiplomatico published today a worldwide exclusive, by Michele Metta: inside Centro Mondiale Commerciale-Permindex in Rome, there was not only Clay Shaw but also Gershon Peres, brother of Shimon Peres, President of Israel from 2007 to 2014.

http://www.lantidiplomatico.it/dettn...nnedy/6_22228/
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 09:15:09 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 09:02:26 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2019, 09:21:52 AM »

. . .

No, Tom.

I was referring to the horn-rimmed-glasses-wearing guy whose fingerprint was allegedly found on one of the Sniper's Nest boxes.

"Mac" something or other ...

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 09:26:15 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2019, 02:23:58 PM »

Michael, some "fall out" for ya..... not quite an interview candidate....

Crafard background testimony, provides explanation for discussion @ancestry.com link. :
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=47&relPageId=421

https://www.ancestry.com/boards/thread.aspx?mv=flat&m=26492&p=surnames.johnson

Bottom of page:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=40390&relPageId=168

Tom,

Thank you for that chronology. I had not seen that yet.

Mike

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2019, 02:23:58 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2019, 11:04:02 PM »
That Crafard was quite the one for thumbing rides ...one might recall the story of Ralph Leon Yates.
 For a detailed story concerning Yates it has been discussed on this forum and this link also--
  http://www.dcdave.com/article5/120418.htm
Here are a couple of interesting excerpts from his statement to the FBI---
image 23. In his first FBI interview, Ralph Yates said the man raised a question that (if seen later in retrospect) would suggest a connection between the hitchhiker and Jack Ruby: “Yates stated as they drove along, the man had asked him if he knew a certain party, whose name Yates cannot recall now, and he had indicated to this man he did not. He said the man then asked if he had ever been to the Carousel Club [owned by Jack Ruby] and Yates had replied that he had serviced refrigerators in the past in a number of clubs and that possibly he had been to this one, but he did not recall.” Ibid., image 22.

In his second FBI interview, in which he made and signed a first-person statement, Yates remembered that the “certain party” mentioned by the hitchhiker was in fact Jack Ruby: “The man then asked me if I knew a Jack Rubenstein, and I said, ‘Who?’ The man then said that Jack Rubenstein was more commonly known as Jack Ruby, and Ruby ran the Carousel Club. I then asked the man if Ruby ran Jack’s Branch Office Lounge on Industrial, and the man said that he didn’t. I told the man that I had serviced refrigerators in a number of clubs, in the past, and had possibly been to the Carousel Club, but did not remember it.” Yates, December 10, 1963, image 24.

The hitchhiker’s remarks pointing toward Ruby, whether implicitly or explicitly, were apparently part of the fallback, Mob-connected part of the scenario. The purpose, as we shall see, was to draw on Ruby’s Mob involvements to implicate Organized Crime as a second-level (false) sponsor of the assassination. A Mob conspiracy to kill Kennedy was then used to replace the first-level, lone-assassin portrayal of Oswald when it inevitably fell to pieces. The “exposure” of a Mob plot, with Ruby and Oswald as its tools, would again leave the CIA and the Cold War system it represented safely in the shadows.
https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/Unspeakable/TwoLHOs.html
Yates stated that the hitch-hiker strongly resembled Oswald.
I would liked to have asked Yates for a more thorough description of his passenger especially-was he possibly missing his front teeth?

Offline Joe Mannix

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2019, 02:21:18 AM »
When Ralph Yates returned to his workplace at the Texas Butcher Supply Company, he told his co-worker, Dempsey Jones, about his strange conversation with the man he picked up in Oak Cliff and dropped off at Elm and Houston who was carrying the package. Dempsey Jones thereby became a supporting witness to Yates's account.

He confirmed in an FBI interview that it was before President Kennedy was assassinated that Yates described picking up the hitchhiker, "who discussed the fact with him that one could be in a building and shoot the President as he, the President, passed by."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2019, 02:21:18 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2019, 08:10:02 PM »
When Ralph Yates returned to his workplace at the Texas Butcher Supply Company, he told his co-worker, Dempsey Jones, about his strange conversation with the man he picked up in Oak Cliff and dropped off at Elm and Houston who was carrying the package. Dempsey Jones thereby became a supporting witness to Yates's account.

He confirmed in an FBI interview that it was before President Kennedy was assassinated that Yates described picking up the hitchhiker, "who discussed the fact with him that one could be in a building and shoot the President as he, the President, passed by."
The polygraph request of Yates by FBI executive level was in reaction to Yates's employer providing record indicating a different employee made the repair call Yates claimed he made, positioning Yates geographically, in the course of his work day, to be believably a driver who picked up a hijacker carrying what the hitchhiker described to Yates as "window shades".

No one "leaked" a 27 inch length description, and Yates is reported to have described a package length of at least four feet, aka 48".
November 25, 1963 - FIND OSWALD PALM PRINTS ON ...
https://chicagotribune.newspapers.com/search/#query=window+shades&ymd=1963-11-25

Wife Adds Evidence. Oswald told this neighbor the package contained "window shades." His wife, Marina, later told police Oswald had the rifle at the house on ..

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=57739&search=yates_and+polygraph#relPageId=93&tab=page

Right ::)  From that report... Ideal but not usual.

I would refer to the Jeffery Epstein matter [which was summarily dismissed]

A usual patronizing statement.

Unsupported --regarding the Yates story [yes actually moot now]

What other kind of support would be required?

Right before I finished typing this, the name Dempsey Jones is mentioned in the above post.

Jerry, I have come to expect responses such as yours, in reaction to my frequent presentation of verifiable fact that collides with believe systems. Presenting unwelcome, unappreciated verifiable facts to readers who claim to be truth seekers but are actually only seeking confirmation of their biases has cost me much more than I can describe here, now. I guess I continue to do it because a very few, like Mark O'Blazney, thank me, and because I have an inspiration to do it that I have not been able to shut off. "Quickly Wipe that Weapon," Jerry! IOW, just tune out what I bring to these threads.

Ask yourself if you response to my post shares the "tone" of ARRB's Douglas Horne, reacting to facts "unkind" to his ridiculous book review, which he could have revised or deleted,
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R8NNVIZE9ITM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1510708928
 in reaction to presentation of newer facts.:

Douglas Horne:
http://jfkforum.com/images/JanneyHorneReacts.jpg

....Your citations seem to me like the detailed biographical information that would be maintained by the same "outfit"....

IOW, Jerry, you only directed a flesh wound at me in response to the facts I shared with you that you also had the option of reacting to with a more appreciative or a neutral tone. Mr. Horne reacted to my message by firing a bazooka round, given the weight of the reputation he had built for himself. Consider also that Mark O'Blazney was Leo Damore's researcher and Damore's and Mark's efforts were foundational for Peter Janney's claims in the initial, 2012 edition of "Mary's Mosaic". There are 493 Amazon reviews of the book. Five star reviews have continued to pour in, ignoring the weight of the facts I presented in August, 2012...that Janney's "not to be found since 1965" (allegedly after his Crump murder trial testimony) "CIA wet work" assassin of Mary Meyer, had been living openly, pursuing a PhD in Berkeley, CA, and afterward, a long teaching career at UC, Hayward, CA.

Jerry, what you describe as my patronizing is possibly confused with sarcasm / amusement in reaction to cult level ignorance fueled narrow vision and arrogance. Consider also that Mr. Simkin, Ed Forum founder, overrode the disciplinary steps he himself had instituted to provide a wall of integrity between himself and moderating decisions when he summarily "busted me" from Ed Forum moderator to "guest" with no posting privileges, remarking that he had failed to "protect" his friend, author Peter Janney, from the impact to his new book my facts caused, (LOL) . IOW, it is easy for you to tell me I am patronizing. Patronizing, compared to what?

Yates's mother was one month pregnant with Yates when her toddler suddenly died. The only reason I looked at this witness's mother was because of his plaintive poem describing her, more than thirty years later. A double "whammy" was that his mother abandoned Ralph Yates. If you have not, consider what Yates's own relatives said about him, combined with the history of mental illness in his family. If I seem patronizing, possibly it is in reaction to the rarity of ANY presentation of original research or INTEREST in such, because the vast majority exhibiting interest in the Kennedy Assassination are more committed to defending an assumption Oswald was "framed" than they are in exploring the question of "how do I know what I know." via pursuit of primary sources, such as the Willcuts Report ( http://jamesforrestal.ariwatch.com/WillcuttsReport.htm ) compared to the "sources" DCdave supports his Ralph Yates presentation with.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/lifestyles/health/death-loved-one-during-pregnancy-may-affect-child-mental-health-study-says/T2Myg2dVJ4BGR6gWs5CrgL/
HEALTH April 08, 2018
By Najja Parker, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Grieving the death of a loved one can affect an entire family, including babies. In fact, losing a relative during pregnancy may affect the mental health of a child later in life, according to a new report.
To do so, they examined Swedish infants born between 1973 and 2011 whose mother lost a close relative, such as a sibling, parent, maternal grandparent, the child’s father or her own older child, during her pregnancy.>> Breast cancer patients may help boost survival chances by building muscle, study says They followed those children through adulthood, comparing their health outcomes to kids whose maternal relatives died in the year after their birth. They gathered the data from their medical records and Sweden’s novel prescription drug registry, which contains all prescription drug purchases.Lastly, they considered the impact the death may have had on the fetus, including fetal exposure to maternal stress from bereavement and even changes to family resources or household composition.>> On AJC.com: Is light drinking while pregnant really dangerous?

After analyzing their results, they found that “that prenatal exposure to the death of a maternal relative increases take-up of ADHD medications during childhood and anti-anxiety and depression medications in adulthood,” the researchers wrote in a statement.Furthermore, they discovered the death of a relative up to three generations apart during pregnancy can also create consequences. ...

And Jerry, and Joe.....

Tom Scully 08-09-2015, 11:31 PM#120
I tnink I'm finally getting the hang of this. Whatever your interpretation of and weighting of this information is, IS WHAT IT IS. If you decide an FBI agent has used wording that fits your beliefs, it
is rock solid, take it to the bank evidence. If the wording in an FBI report seems to undermine your beliefs, you point out it is sourced from the corrupt, malevolent FBI. A newspaper report is worded in
a way you object to, and.....it was planted by the CIA. Heads you win, tails I lose! This is fun......for you......

Rock solid, a game changer weight= a gazillion lbs.: (It is an inaccurate recollection, Yates was still making a pest and a spectacle of himself ten days later, but that must be beside the point?)

(From James Douglass's book...)
https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/Unspeakable/TwoLHOs.html
Yates had still not been discredited. But there was more to come.
During his final, January 4 trip to the FBI office, Ralph Yates was accompanied by his wife, Dorothy. He had asked her to come with him. In an interview forty-two years later, she told me what happened next to her husband. After he completed his (inconclusive) lie-detector test, she said, the FBI told him he needed to go immediately to Woodlawn Hospital, the Dallas hospital for the mentally ill. He drove there with Dorothy. He was admitted that evening as a psychiatric patient. From that point on, he spent the remaining eleven years of his life as a patient in and out of mental health hospitals.[775]

Meaningless, weight= ZERO:
His uncle, J. O. Smith, who went with him on his first trip to the FBI office, said of his nephew’s story, “I really thought that was all just imagination.”[784]

It is an FBI report, it is not signed by Yates, but the wording in it is unique, and it fits the belief system. (J.O. Smith, isn't that the uncle quoted in 2006?)
Rock solid, a game changer weight= a gazillion lbs.:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10406&search=yates_and+shades#relPageId=422&tab=page

This is a page of an FBI report. It is counter to certain belief systems. FBI is corrupt, untrustworthy, malevolent. Scully, why do you bother to post FBI reports? Are you an FBI defender?
Meaningless, weight= ZERO:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10406&relPageId=425&search=yates_and%20shades

Is it penetrating my thick skull? Scully, if we find it disagreeable, you are suspect for even posting it, don't you know the CIA and FBI planted fake reports and newspaper articles and discredited witnesses they happened to just not kill, outright?

If we find it agreeable, as the unique "curtain rod" wording in FBI agent Ben S. Harrison's 27 November reporting of his 26 November Yates interview, it is heartily received, heavily weighted, proclaimed as unimpeachable.

Pardon me, but there are no solid conclusions to be drawn in this instance because all Ralph Yates quotes are sourced from FBI reports and the 42 year old recollections of Yates's widow and uncle conflict with each other. The resolute postures of those who post in this thread and maintain that they know what is definitive and what is not, are unreasonable.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:01:38 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2019, 09:31:28 PM »

IOW, Jerry, you only directed a flesh wound at me 
Flesh wound? Wow are you ever wound up. All I wrote was a couple of words something like--'wishing I could have asked Yates something'
Jerry, what you describe as my patronizing is possibly confused with sarcasm. 
OK well I won't do that any more ::)

The resolute postures of those who post in this thread and maintain that they know what is definitive and what is not, are unreasonable.
Well that happens sometimes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2019, 09:31:28 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2019, 11:24:19 PM »
Jerry, this is your post. Own it!
Actually, it was my thread on Larry Crafard...then this entire page was consumed by your [apparent] rebuttal of the Yates story.
Which is OK. I am always open to scrutiny-examination and stuff. One thing is that concerning the Yates report...of course...if true.. the FBI could have absolutely none of it. So in light of everything else--it had to be not true.
Polygraphs :-\  Ever taken one? I have and they yield some surprising results sometimes.
Another thing is why would Mr Yates have lied? He suffered a possible inherited mental condition the FBI wanted all to think.
His aunt and uncle were considered a couple of wackos so he must be too? From what I understand, Mr Yates and his family underwent an incredible ordeal. Did Mr Yates report the incident because he was mental or did the entire episode drive him mental?