Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84305 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #632 on: November 27, 2019, 09:31:53 PM »
Advertisement
Walt, I found your reply unproductive, almost to the degree of deliberately distracting from the core point of the original research in my multi-post presentation, making your reply unproductive, even if your intent was not to distract or to be condescending (i.e., a "dick") in your tone. I find NEW things ( Sorry Brian, Jean, and DVP, Banks Did Not Key-Punch 1963 P.O. Money Orders )
because, as a reasonable person, my bias is held in check. I discipline myself to reign in my bias to maintain an open mind to the degree it is even possible, and it ain't easy Walt, but i am encouraged because the result of reigning in my bias is doors open for me that will remain closed to you.

PLEASE DO NOT DISTRACT FURTHER BY NEEDLESSLY DISPLAYING THESE IMAGES IN YOUR INEVITABLE REPLY

New discovery and my core point.:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62271&relPageId=172&search=%22east_eighth%22

The WC was interested, (crossing all of the "T's", dotting all of the "I's") certainly justified interest, until it wasn't.....

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/W%20Disk/Ward%20&%20Paul%20Their%20Files/Item%2032.pdf

"Iris" certified the transcript of testimony was accurate, and it wasn't. Why did the WC staff not travel with it's own court stenographer?

East "Davis" unintentional error in transcription resulting in "a contribution" to a cover up that "just happened to" demphasize concern over omissions in Harry Olsen's testimony, or.....?https://catalog.archives.gov/OpaAPI/iapi/v1/exports/noauth/nbfiles/92827

VS the "true and accurate" address of Smith and his parents, as reported in the anonymous tip mailed to the FBI from New Mexico, and, as reported by the FBI in their December, 1963 interviews of both William Arthur Smith and of his father.:

Tom, are you too damned dumb to realize that William Arthur Smith moved around frequently....  In April of 1964 he was residing with his mother at 328 1/2 East Davis....but in November of 1963 he was living with his buddy Jimmy Burt ...on 8th street.    Smith was obviously a petty criminal who moved around frequently to keep ahead of the police.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #632 on: November 27, 2019, 09:31:53 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #633 on: November 28, 2019, 05:29:15 AM »
Tom, are you too damned dumb to realize that William Arthur Smith moved around frequently....  In April of 1964 he was residing with his mother at 328 1/2 East Davis....but in November of 1963 he was living with his buddy Jimmy Burt ...on 8th street.    Smith was obviously a petty criminal who moved around frequently to keep ahead of the police.
"Too dumb" he is, and it is simply because he has an exaggerated sense of self-importance.
I am not surprised he would then described himself as open-minded.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #634 on: November 28, 2019, 06:31:41 AM »
Two prevaricators bashing me. Good one!

Tom, are you too damned dumb to realize that William Arthur Smith moved around frequently....  In April of 1964 he was residing with his mother at 328 1/2 East Davis....but in November of 1963 he was living with his buddy Jimmy Burt ...on 8th street.    Smith was obviously a petty criminal who moved around frequently to keep ahead of the police.

Walt, before John Iacoletti beats me to it, you made that up.... pulled it out your butt, still shiny and steaming....

Walt is claiming:
Helen Markham address, 328-1/2 East Ninth Street
William Arthur Smith address, 328-1/2 East Eighth Street, until some imaginary date, Smith's address changed to:
"In April of 1964 he was residing with his mother at 328 1/2 East Davis"

FBI reports, December, 1963:
Arthur T Smith, wife Eloise, and son William Arthur Smith address, 328-1/2 East Eighth Street
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10672&search=%22william_arthur+smith%22#relPageId=243&tab=page
and https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10672&relPageId=246&search=arthur

....William Arthur Smith moved around frequently....  In April of 1964 he was residing with his mother at 328 1/2 East Davis....but in November of 1963 he was living with his buddy Jimmy Burt ...on 8th street

"Too dumb" he is, and it is simply because he has an exaggerated sense of self-importance.
Peter is a Trump apologist.

You are high.
You believe Trump did something illegal.
I say, "Is that so? Hmmmm based on what?"
I get it, you have one rule.
Trump is guilty unless I prove him to be innocent.
Yes I am right, you are high! Prove you are not.

Walt and Peter are not required to post links supporting any of their posted claims. No evidence exists supporting Arthur T Smith, his wife Eloise, or their son, William Arthur Smith, ever living on "East Davis".

Walt and Peter post that this is Tom Scully's fault. Tom Scully is obviously flawed because he is unwilling to simply post unsupported BS.

In late 1964, it looks like William Arthur Smith's parents moved from 328-1/2 East Eighth St. to East Ninth St., after never ever residing at any address on
East Davis Street.

And Peter, who are you, after posting in favor of Trump, (13,500 documented lies in less that 1,000 days) to have anything unfavorable to say about me?
President Trump has made 13,435 false or misleading claims ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/14/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

I succesfully research details related to the Assassination of JFK. Please share examples of your research.:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180117224235/http://jfk.education/

« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 06:55:42 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #634 on: November 28, 2019, 06:31:41 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #635 on: November 28, 2019, 08:18:11 AM »

Walt, before John Iacoletti beats me to it, you made that up.... pulled it out your butt, still shiny and steaming....

Walt is claiming:
William Arthur Smith address, 328-1/2 East Eighth Street, until some imaginary date, Smith's address changed to:

Arthur T Smith, wife Eloise, and son William Arthur Smith address, 328-1/2 East Eighth Street
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10672&search=%22william_arthur+smith%22#relPageId=243&tab=page
and https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10672&relPageId=246&search=arthur

Walt and Peter are not required to post links supporting any of their posted claims. No evidence exists supporting Arthur T Smith, his wife Eloise, or their son, William Arthur Smith, ever living on "East Davis".

Walt and Peter post that this is Tom Scully's fault. Tom Scully is obviously flawed because he is unwilling to simply post unsupported BS.

In late 1964, it looks like William Arthur Smith's parents moved from 328-1/2 East Eighth St. to East Ninth St., after never ever residing at any address on
East Davis Street.

And Peter, who are you, after posting in favor of Trump, (13,500 documented lies in less that 1,000 days) to have anything unfavorable to say about me?
I succesfully research details related to the Assassination of JFK. Please share examples of your research.:

I'm sorry Tom, you are so sensitive and I should have offered a tissue.
Emotionally weak? Lighten up!
I don't try to fool people with sources such as your favorite, The Washington Post.   
Oh! I forgot you claimed to be open-minded. Do you realize you surround yourself with sources who are subjective?
Maybe you could challenge yourself instead of being a feeble-minded lapdog. You are not very persuasive.
Tell me more about your unsuccessful attempt to be open-minded.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #636 on: November 28, 2019, 03:36:19 PM »

Scully, says that he can't reach a conclusion.... He's been researching this case for a long time but he can't conclude ....He's says he's "open minded".  Is that the same as being too cowardly to face the truth?   

The important point in his post is the fact that William Smith told the FBI that he witnessed the murder of officer Tippit and the murderer was NOT  lee Oswald.   But Scully can't focus on this fact....instead he feels he needs run around in circles trying to figger out which address is correct.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #636 on: November 28, 2019, 03:36:19 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #637 on: November 28, 2019, 08:36:32 PM »
Scully, says that he can't reach a conclusion.... He's been researching this case for a long time but he can't conclude ....He's says he's "open minded".  Is that the same as being too cowardly to face the truth?   

The important point in his post is the fact that William Smith told the FBI that he witnessed the murder of officer Tippit and the murderer was NOT  lee Oswald.   But Scully can't focus on this fact....instead he feels he needs run around in circles trying to figger out which address is correct.

Again, Walt, if one is not open (receptive) to pursuit and then consideration of verifiable facts and to following them where they actually lead, your "cowardly" opinion of me might be understandable. Ironically, your irritation in reaction to me, my approach to research and the results I present is entirely misdirected. Save it for Jim Garrison and his wife's relative, Nicholas B. Lemann, and to a lesser extent, Garrison's biography editor and co-screenplay writer of "JFK, the movie," Zachary Sklar, who was "mugged" by both Garrison and Lemann.

Example: This is "in the face" of "the Community" because I stumbled upon it while trying to verify if what I had found through my research in early 2016 was an original "find," or not. I was researching Clay Shaw's first known "CIA hire," David G. Baldwin III. His 1945 wedding announcement informed me his mother was Adele Ziegler Baldwin, aka, Mrs. Harry Raworth. And it has turned out, with the benefit of 40 months of hindsight, now, that "the Community" didn't really want to know the verifiable facts, Thank You Very Much!

https://jfkfacts.org/comment-of-the-week-17/
Tom S. February 16, 2016

Ronnie Wayne – February 11 (2016)

…. I guess the other main theory of the thread is it means all of DiEugenio and Mellen’s work, as well as Garrison’s is junk?

In the course of attempting to determine if my new fact checked research details were actually original, I found identical details, by author of a biography of Clay Shaw,
Donald H Carpenter.

And again, from Carpenter's book:

Just as DPD and FBI, "had their man," and after that, needed to look no further, you, Walt, and busload after busload of others, "have their movie," and the "saint" who made your movie, Oliver Stone.
[/b]
https://jfkfacts.org/provocative-prolific-joan-mellen/#comment-869590
Tom S.  - April 14, 2016 at 1:58 am
Bogman,
Thank you, but I am not saying Garrison had a choice. As the late Tom Purvis posted on the Ed Forum, there
were people in NOLA as in every other city, people who determined who would be supported in campaigns for political office. Garrison had no option other than to do what he was told if he wished to be reelected or
aspire to higher office.
How accurate is it to as much as say that the Garrison investigation ruined his
personal and political life? He had a steady mistress long before his divorce, married her soon after divorcing David and Edward Baldwin’s first cousin Leigh aka Lee Elizabeth Ziegler, and ended up with her again near the last months of his life. His unfaithfulness can reasonably be blamed for his personal life
fallout. He won reelection soon after the Shaw acquittal, his next campaign was thwarted by the federal prosecution, which he beat. If there was an Op….a sham assassination investigation and prosecution of Shaw, it can reasonably be assumed the DOJ was not read in by the local powers that be and their allied individuals in CIA and or MIC, IOW, the people behind the assassination who decided a sham investigation limited hang out was the next scene in the script….and Garrison ended up a well respected judge.
The majority of lawyers in NOLA or in most cities would have been willing to live his life, given the choice, taking the good with the bad, even without the book deal and the attention of Oliver Stone and his
movie.

I found something that Donald H Carpenter happened upon just before I did, and included it but buried it in
his book. It does not mesh with the two decades long, anti-Garrison campaign of Nicholas B Lemann, nor with Stone’s movie, and it was Joan Mellen who named Garrison’s wife’s cousins, one of which was Mrs. Garrison’s godfather, and declared to Rex Bradford, “these are the CIA people.” Ms. Mellen left at that. DiEugenio has been informed and has buried his head in the sand. Shaw was told about Garrison’s conflict from the godfather/cousin himself, David Baldwin who Shaw hired fresh from his dismissal from CIA in India where he was serving as a covert agent. Shaw never raised this as an issue, and neither did Garrison.

Ironically, Garrison and Ms. Mellen’s “CIA people” appear to have had the ability to settle their differences after a family Thanksgiving gathering, if they actually did have differences and were not all following instructions to perform a limited hangout.

I think every fair appraiser of what I am laying out should attempt to explain it all away, but attempt
to cover all we now know, including the non-disclosure of Shaw through his lawyers to the court, and Garrison to his book editor Zachary Sklar, coscreenplay writer of the movie script. How did Nicholas B Lemann know from 1974 that he could repeatedly attack and ridicule Garrison with no reaction?

No one likes it, but the best explanation that covers all the bases and considers that Garrison wrecked his
own marriage independently of the investigation and the appearances of its toll on him and his family, and
did not suffer the loss of his career, he went on to even higher office than NODA, and also accounts for his
deceiving Mellen, Sklar, Stone, and possibly Davy and DiEugenio, is that Garrison and Shaw were following
directives they decided they could not refuse, issued by those with the most to lose in late 1966 if an investigation by federal politicians had garnered enough support. It is reasonable to say that the Garrison investigation and prosecution of Shaw delayed the start of a congressional committee investigation by five or more years and Nicholas B Lemann was just one of several who made the idea of the need or stature of the HSCA investigation look almost as absurd as Garrison’s was presented as.

Bogman, Joan Mellen stated that she interviewed at least 1200 people related to the effort to assemble
her book, and the question is did she have an advantage in knowing Garrison quite well since just after the
Shaw trial verdict.
In my experience and opinion, the current body of knowledge, and my point about how she described David Baldwin and his brother Edward to Rex Bradford, the answer is no. Her long relationship with Garrison seems to have kept her from discovering what I found that goes deeper than her assessment of the Baldwin brothers, in just a few week’s time, without leaving me house or interviewing anyone. DiEugenio went to NOLA and interviewed Shaw’s trial defense lawyer, Dymond, I think it was.

I discern what has happened by what those who seem the most thorough publish or present. I compare the details sourced from them to what I find on my own. I’m not in bed with this story. I viewed Stone’s movie
for the first time, last fall. I was looking into the background of Ed Butler in January, noticed Jesse Core, and it went from there. I think I’ve examined and appraised what actually happened, influenced little
by Stone, Prouty, Garrison, Mellen, Davy, or DiEugenio. My only formal exposure is a recent viewing of Stone’s film and skimming through DiEugenio’s revised version of Destiny Betrayed in late 2013.

I didn’t have to revise or rethink much because I was close to arm’s length from the Garrison legend.

I did not view, "JFK, the movie" until 2013.:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arm%27s%20length
Arm's length definition is - a distance discouraging personal contact or familiarity.

Walt, second time informing you, you are mistaken here, as well.:
The important point in his post is the fact that William Smith told the FBI that he witnessed the murder of officer Tippit and the murderer was NOT  lee Oswald. But Scully can't focus on this fact....instead he feels he needs run around in circles trying to figger out which address is correct.

Walt, my post is the last one in this two page thread, 8 years and 5 months ago. 3 years before, Duke Lane posted this.:
Duke Lane  posted - Posted April 24, 2008
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/8916-oswald-and-the-amazing-technicolor-jacket/?tab=comments#comment-143606
(For some reason, the FBI agents also noted that Smith "advised that he did not have any relatives in New Mexico...." The New Mexico connection was not explained.)....

My research solved this at least eleven years old question, just this week. This is the only document, so far, that answers the question why FBI suddenly questioned Arthur T Smith of 328-1/2 East Eighth Street, and then his son William Arthur Smith, who was on probation for a car theft offense and wanted no contact with law enforcement about what he and the mother of his friend, Jimmy Markham had witnessed.

Walt, I found your reply unproductive, almost to the degree of deliberately distracting from the core point of the original research in my multi-post presentation, making your reply unproductive, even if your intent was not to distract or to be condescending (i.e., a "dick") in your tone. I find NEW things ( Sorry Brian, Jean, and DVP, Banks Did Not Key-Punch 1963 P.O. Money Orders )
because, as a reasonable person, my bias is held in check. I discipline myself to reign in my bias to maintain an open mind to the degree it is even possible, and it ain't easy Walt, but i am encouraged because the result of reigning in my bias is doors open for me that will remain closed to you.

PLEASE DO NOT DISTRACT FURTHER BY NEEDLESSLY DISPLAYING THESE IMAGES IN YOUR INEVITABLE REPLY

New discovery and my core point.:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62271&relPageId=172&search=%22east_eighth%22

The WC was interested, (crossing all of the "T's", dotting all of the "I's") certainly justified interest, until it wasn't.....

A reason the document in the image above was not found until this week was because the WC testimony of William Arthur Smith transcribed what he testified his address was as "East Davis" instead of East Eighth, and one effect of this was taking attention away from the absurd WC testimony of DPD's Harry Olsen.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/olsen_h.htm
Mr SPECTER. Tell me, as specifically as you can recollect, exactly what your activities were on that day.
Mr OLSEN. I was employed by the Dallas Police Department and I was working at an extra job guarding an estate.
Mr SPECTER. Whose estate was that?
Mr OLSEN. I don't remember the name.
Mr SPECTER. How did you happen to get that extra job?
Mr OLSEN. A motorcycle officer was related to this elderly woman and he was doing work, but he was in the motor----
Mr SPECTER. Cade?
Mr OLSEN. Motorcade of the President, and I was off that day and able to work it.
Mr SPECTER. Do you recall the name of the motorcycle officer?
Mr OLSEN. No.

Mr SPECTER. Where was that estate located?
Mr OLSEN. On 8th Street in Dallas.

Mr SPECTER. Do you recall the specific address or the cross street on which it was located?
Mr OLSEN. It's in the Oak Cliff area, it's approximately two blocks off of Stemmons.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 09:24:28 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #638 on: November 28, 2019, 09:34:31 PM »

Walt is claiming:

East Davis Street.

Walt is claiming:
Helen Markham address, 328-1/2 East Ninth Street...

Scully yer FOS!....  I'm making no such claim....  I don't give a big RA what address Smith supposedly gave....  I only care about the FACY that Smith said that he witnessed the murder of Tippit, and the killer was NOT Lee Oswald.      Do you need some help to extract your head?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #638 on: November 28, 2019, 09:34:31 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #639 on: November 28, 2019, 10:54:09 PM »
Walt is claiming:
Helen Markham address, 328-1/2 East Ninth Street...

Scully yer FOS!....  I'm making no such claim....  I don't give a big RA what address Smith supposedly gave....  I only care about the FACY that Smith said that he witnessed the murder of Tippit, and the killer was NOT Lee Oswald.      Do you need some help to extract your head?

Walt, settle down. Is your post just another diversion? I am unaware it is disputed that Helen Markham resided at 328-1/2 East Ninth.
I thought my point is obvious. You posted that William Arthur Smith moved "with his mother," to 328-1/2 East Davis. Two FBI reports, including the Dec. 13, 1963 interview of William Arthur Smith, state that Smith, and his father Arthur resided at 328-1/2 East Eighth. 1964 Dallas City directorsy displays "Arthur T (Eloise) 328-1/2 East Eighth....

Walt, no document you are able to present supports that William A. Smith ever resided at any address on East Davis, nevermind at 328-1/2, which I do not
identify as a "thing" in any Dallas street directory. The sole "East Davis" link to witness Smith is what I believe to be a WC testimony transcription error, inadvertent, or contrived.

Spelling it out again for you, Walt...the odds are astronomical against there actually being three DISTINCT "328-1/2" addresses of two Tippit shooting witnesses who also happened to know reach other. Two 328-1/2 addresses is a stretch, but not quite as crazy as what your post inferred or necessitated. I had hoped by holding up the "328-1/2 East Davis" claim you posted, alongside the two documented 328-1/2 addresses, it would influence you to reconsider the challenges to making that a reasonable thing to think or to post.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 11:06:59 PM by Tom Scully »