Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 85636 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #600 on: November 22, 2019, 01:34:28 AM »
Advertisement
Correct.  The police are lying, not Oswald.   ::)

Bill, when it's all said and done, these clowns here just can't accept the fact that the cop-killing Oswald got exactly what he deserved.

Correct.  The police are lying, not Oswald.   ::)   There's a huge difference..... Between the police who are charged with working with the evidence and the FACTS, and the accused who may have legitimate reason for keeping information he possesses a secret.

Lee Oswald was trying to keep his status as a government agent a secret.  I would remind you that Dulles stated that he would expect an agent to lie, even under oath. 

There is no legitimate reason for Henry Wade, the District Attorney to boldly lie and tell reporters that Lee Oswald's prints had been found on the rifle.....

Now then...What was it you were saying about it's ok for the police to lie......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #600 on: November 22, 2019, 01:34:28 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #601 on: November 22, 2019, 01:57:25 AM »
Correct.  The police are lying, not Oswald.   ::)

Bill, when it's all said and done, these clowns here just can't accept the fact that the cop-killing Oswald got exactly what he deserved.

No, (an if-guilty) Oswald deserved the chair and the enormous stress leading up to it... not a surprise attack that left him no time for regrets.

Edit: (an-if-guilty)
12:42am EST

« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 05:43:23 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #602 on: November 22, 2019, 04:52:27 AM »
Gee, a cop repeats a story that his fellow “blue wall of silence” cop told him.

How unusual.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #602 on: November 22, 2019, 04:52:27 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #603 on: November 22, 2019, 06:01:09 AM »
Gee, a cop repeats a story that his fellow “blue wall of silence” cop told him.

How unusual.  ::)

Not only cops, Brewer saw a gun in Oswald's hand and with all the commotion couldn't see where the gun came from, but since the same story is corroborated we know what happened. Now I suppose Brewer lied too, how much BS was going down that day?

Mr. BREWER - Oswald hit McDonald first, and he knocked him to the seat.
Mr. BELIN - Who knocked who?
Mr. BREWER - He knocked McDonald down. McDonald fell against one of the seats. And then real quick he was back up.
Mr. BELIN - When you say he was----
Mr. BREWER - McDonald was back up. He just knocked him down for a second and he was back up. And I jumped off the stage and was walking toward that, and I saw this gun come up and----in Oswald's hand, a gun up in the air.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see from where the gun came?
Mr. BREWER - No.

JohnM

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #604 on: November 22, 2019, 06:35:34 AM »
Not only cops, Brewer saw a gun in Oswald's hand and with all the commotion couldn't see where the gun came from, but since the same story is corroborated we know what happened. Now I suppose Brewer lied too, how much BS was going down that day?

Mr. BREWER - He knocked McDonald down. McDonald fell against one of the seats. And then real quick he was back up.
Mr. BREWER - McDonald was back up. He just knocked him down for a second and he was back up. And I jumped off the stage and was walking toward that, and I saw this gun come up and----in Oswald's hand, a gun up in the air.
Mr. BREWER - No.

JohnM

Exactly

In CT Wonderland, if everybody didn't see everything each other witness saw, it's hearsay.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #604 on: November 22, 2019, 06:35:34 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #605 on: November 22, 2019, 06:52:07 AM »

Mr. BREWER - No.

JohnM

Brewer, "I am just 22 and I don't, mind lying..."

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=16235&search=ibm#relPageId=10&tab=page
1. Dealey Plaza Echo, Volume 1, Issue 3, pg 5
Found in: Dealey Plaza Echo
They were from IBM - they were in the neighbourhood. I had known them ever since I came there." (3) ILG: "Customers?"
No, they weren't customers. They'd just come in and kill time and lounge around. And they just stood around and talked, the IBM...
Don't you hate it when that happens....lazy fnu-lnu, IBM men, lounging around, day in, day out. happens all the time....

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #606 on: November 22, 2019, 06:58:08 AM »
Brewer, "I am just 22 and I don't, mind lying..."
Don't you hate it when that happens....lazy fnu-lnu, IBM men, lounging around, day in, day out. happens all the time....

So he had some friends who worked for IBM, I don't see the problem?
Iacoletti works for IBM, is he involved too?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #606 on: November 22, 2019, 06:58:08 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #607 on: November 22, 2019, 07:14:07 AM »
So he had some friends who worked for IBM, I don't see the problem?
Iacoletti works for IBM, is he involved too?

JohnM

So, Oswald's daddy, his brother, and himself all had names memorializing CSA army commanding general, Robert E. Lee, Oswald tries to phone a friend from TSBD jail who was an NSA purple principal feeding info daily to McCloy during WWII.
and just happened to put that friend's wife's very rare, maiden name on the revolver order blank to vouch for CSA VP, "little Alec's" secretary, William Hidell ! Hidell's family had moved to Texas, operating a hardware store named Hidell's. but FBI did not notice. No harm, no foul....definitely L-N....

https://www.nsa.gov/Portals/70/documents/news-features/declassified-documents/cryptologic-spectrum/translator.pdf
A Translator Extraordinaire - National Security Agency
https://www.nsa.gov › declassified-documents › cryptologic-spectrum › tra...
Frank B. Rowlett. Abraham Sinkov. Solomon Kullback. John B. Hurt. H. Lawrence Clark. Title. Cryptgraphic Clerk. Jun. Cryptanalyst. Jun. Cryptanalyst. Jun.
[PDF]

Name:   Ana Drittelle Hurt
[Ana Drittelle Drittell]
Social Security #:   116091131
Birth Date:   1 Jan 1906
Birth Place:   Other Country
Death Date:   24 Sep 1982
Death Place:   Los Angeles
Mother's Maiden Name:   Krasner
Father's Surname:   Drittell

Shhhh....'sposed to be an "LN" !

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=96326&relPageId=13&search=mohrenschildt_cellist
4. INFORMATION CONCERNING MISS YAEKO OKUI WHO ATTENDED PARTY AT DALLAS, T, pg 13
Found in: Oswald 201 File, Vol 42
LEV-ARONSON, a noted Dallas cellist and music teacher wh+ she believes to be of Russian origin and who has .many, Russian-speaking friends in this area

How's that old joke go, "How do you get from Russia to Carnegie Hall," or was it TSBD? Answer, practice!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 07:36:19 AM by Tom Scully »