Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84227 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #584 on: November 21, 2019, 05:56:09 PM »
Advertisement
Do you honestly think a fleeing killer would only eject the shells half way??    We know he tossed the spent shells away, so he wasn't concerned about saving the empty brass....  And since that's true, it's not reasonable to eject the shells half way.  He would have ejected them and let them fall on the ground.

It's clear to me that the killer was NOT using a Smith & Wesson.......I believe that he was using a revolver like a Colt or Ruger without a sawed off barrel.... Because his accuracy was excellent.....   

We know it took extraordinary force to eject the spent shells with the ejector (Cunningham testimony). Perhaps he preferred holding the gun pointing down and allowing the un-spent cartridge(s) to stay in the cylinder, using gravity, while the partially ejected spent shells are picked out one at a time. You are the one that insists he removed them one at a time. I am answering your question as to how he might have done it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #584 on: November 21, 2019, 05:56:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #585 on: November 21, 2019, 06:16:01 PM »
We know it took extraordinary force to eject the spent shells with the ejector (Cunningham testimony). Perhaps he preferred holding the gun pointing down and allowing the un-spent cartridge(s) to stay in the cylinder, using gravity, while the partially ejected spent shells are picked out one at a time. You are the one that insists he removed them one at a time. I am answering your question as to how he might have done it.

You are the one that insists he removed them one at a time.

I'm merely repeating what witnesses said they saw....  They said they saw him walking away from the scene as he removed one spent shell at a time....And the shells that were found attested to the fact that he removed them one at a time, because they were found widely distributed. 

Perhaps he preferred holding the gun pointing down and allowing the un-spent cartridge(s) to stay in the cylinder,

Please present solid proof that there was any unfired cartridge in the gun.

I am answering your question as to how he might have done it.

R U serious??    You're proffering ridiculous ideas.......   

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #586 on: November 21, 2019, 06:57:04 PM »
Even by the police account, he was not carrying a weapon when he was arrested (after the scuffle).

Even by the police account, he was carrying a weapon before he was arrested (before the scuffle).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #586 on: November 21, 2019, 06:57:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #587 on: November 21, 2019, 07:03:43 PM »
Even by the police account, he was carrying a weapon before he was arrested (before the scuffle).

Yes, the account of this guy:

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #588 on: November 21, 2019, 08:13:37 PM »
Yes, the account of this guy:

Do you have any proof that McDonald was lying?  Post it, please.

Ray Hawkins stated that the gun came out of Oswald's belt.

Thomas Hutson stated that Oswald moved his right hand to his waist, and that he saw a revolver come out.  Hutson also said that both of McDonald's hands were holding Oswald's right hand (which had the gun it).  Hutson stated that the gun was removed from Oswald's hand.

C.T. Walker stated that during the scuffle, Oswald's hand was down on the gun in his belt.

I'm sure you'll claim that McDonald, Hawkins, Hutson and Walker were lying or mistaken.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #588 on: November 21, 2019, 08:13:37 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #589 on: November 21, 2019, 08:51:47 PM »

Yeah, well very few of us believe the police..... They've demonstrated over and over that they were liars.

"Oh,... And did I mention that they've found his prints on the gun"?  ....Henry Wade 11/23/63   Wade was lying......

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #590 on: November 21, 2019, 09:45:21 PM »
Yeah, well very few of us believe the police..... They've demonstrated over and over that they were liars.

"Oh,... And did I mention that they've found his prints on the gun"?  ....Henry Wade 11/23/63   Wade was lying......

Straw man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #590 on: November 21, 2019, 09:45:21 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #591 on: November 21, 2019, 09:54:46 PM »
Do you have any proof that McDonald was lying?  Post it, please.

Ray Hawkins stated that the gun came out of Oswald's belt.

Thomas Hutson stated that Oswald moved his right hand to his waist, and that he saw a revolver come out.  Hutson also said that both of McDonald's hands were holding Oswald's right hand (which had the gun it).  Hutson stated that the gun was removed from Oswald's hand.

C.T. Walker stated that during the scuffle, Oswald's hand was down on the gun in his belt.

I'm sure you'll claim that McDonald, Hawkins, Hutson and Walker were lying or mistaken.

Somebody said he knew he wasn't supposed to be carrying a gun

And WTF are you talking about, anyway?
Oswald said he was innocent. Case closed.